By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Barcodes (A) EPL 4th April not early, but not late

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Its win or fuck off time if we want top 4 or even top 6

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
one of our 137 bogey teams..........
Yep, no matter how bad they are. A win against them would be doubly great if it might push them further toward relegated. I have nothing especially against them, but they are awful to watch--unlike Fulham and Brighton who at least have a go and play decent football.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Something that always puts a smile on my face was playing them back in 2010 when I stood up and sang, (along with 30,000 others)..." Your sister's your Mum, your sister's your MUUUM, Joey Barton, your sister's your Mum".

We won 2-0 too....

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I don't know what it is about this lot, sometimes we win easily and by a lot and other times we seem to lose unfairly or by a lot.....let's hope this year is the former not the latter. I'm not even going to talk about Mourinho and tactics, I hope Sonny is feeling better abd that the Welsh bloke is up for it now he's finished his Wales thing for the moment. Oh and based on work rate pick Lucas Moura, if nothing else he deserves it......

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Win this and we go 4th. How the fuck can that be? We have lost over 30% of our Premier League games and we will be in the CL places - lucky that the Dippers, the Goons and the Chavs are all shitter than we are!

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I'm not getting excited, these players are going to need to prove themselves worthy of my support.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
If I had 50p , I’d put it on the barcodes to win , hopefully I lose 50p ,but the odds would be good , cause whenever we can , go top ,get into a final or win something we find a way to feck it up , let’s hope Jose gets it right and doesn’t play Sanchez Docherty Dier and Aurier all together

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
If he sets the team up to sit back and hit them on the break, I'll switch off...and I never switch off. But this is a game we press, we suffocate and we score goals and kill the game. No excuses Jose. Don't give them a chance to gain confidence. They have to be ruthless and keep them away from our back 4, cos we're just not good back there....0-2.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
toon.jpg

1 Lloris
25 Tanganga
6 D Sánchez
14 Rodon
3 Reguilón
18 Lo Celso
28 Ndombele
5 Højbjerg
27 Lucas Moura
45 Alves Morais
10 Kane

Substitutes

Son Heung-Min
8 Winks
9 Bale
11 Lamela
12 Hart
15 Dier
17 Sissoko
20 Alli
53 Scarlett

Referee:
Craig Pawson

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
I was thinking more 4312 that 442 but wtf do i know

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
In 2 minds with this...

1. Stay sat in the garden and enjoy the last bit of sunshine were gonna have for a wee while...

2. Watch Spurs play...

Genuinely not arsed if I continue to sit right on my fat crack, exactly where I am and miss the game...!

It's a fucking beaut of a day and I don't want to do anything to spoil it...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I crumbled... and Sanchez is a fucking melt... whatbhas happened to him or who was involved in scouting him and how does he continue to get games...

Lloris save was a worldie and we've done the sum total of fuck all again... 24 mins in.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Tangage and then Sanchez again giving the fucking ball away...

Fuck this shit, I'm out...

Joes fucking Linton looking like Alan Shera by our horse shit defenders.... fuck them all dead.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Harry Kane is good.

Incredible player. May even be the best player in the world right now.

And frankly, it is time he put in a transfer request. He doesn’t deserve to put up with this cunt Chairman and oxygen stealing manager.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Listening to the game on the radio sounded like we were in the relegation zone and Newcastle fighting for top 4

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
We played pish today. Actually outplayed by Newcastle. Tragic!!

Sanchez is a liability. He looks ok with Toby beside him as he can tell him what to do. He was lost today. All over the show.

Lo Celso should have come off 20 mins earlier. Not at the races at all. Took too long for Mourinho to sort that out.

No one looks arsed with a champions League place in the balance. Mourinho needs to go asap and get someone who can breath some enthusiasm into this squad.

Kane is a beast of a player and can see him in a Man City jersey next season. Imagine it. De Bruyne passing to Kane. Would basically be cheating fuck sake!

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Watching MOTD, just mentioned Jose interview with 5 Live...
Interviewer mentioned how he was always so good at having his teams in the past hold out the opposition and hang on to win and why things had changed with Spurs..he just said " Yes, same coach......different players"!

What a cnut...

You haven't a clue what your best team is Jose. You haven't a clue what you're at. You're panicking, and now you're throwing the players under a bus...Newcastle could've scored 6 today....Fuck off.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Luckily I didn't watch it and don't have any more energy to comment on Mourinho specifically. I did notice that we went 1 goal up and then let the team 4 th bottom of the league attack us, with 23 attempts on our goal.....and guess what just like Palace, Wolves, Fulham, West Ham, Newcastle twice, and christ knows who else they eventually scored and equalised. Fuck off as soon as possible Mourinho and let's have a manager who will let the players play.