By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Boro A Fa cup 3rd rnd Sun 5th Jan 2020 KO 14.01

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I gave up watching at half time, it was hurting my brain. I don't think I've ever done that before, I just needed a break from the unbeautiful game we are playing at the moment.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Believe it or not,I scored a goal like this for Eltham.Picked the ball up inside left in their half,beat 4 or 5 players and stuck it passed the keeper from about 5yds out,best goal of my life.Lined up for the restart and one of our centre-backs mick macnamara (true!) said "another fucking tap in",as a CF I was good at the old tap in.

I was in the upper tier behind that goal on that night - Thursday for some reason?? Anyway I was screaming ‘pass it’.....what the fuck do I know....

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Pretty uneventful game. They defended in their box all second half and we couldn't get through. Standard really.

One big thing though. How flowing was the match without VAR. Unreal. Even a few tight offsides that could have went our way. Quite frankly I didn't mind.

On a side note. Liverpool could really hurt us!