By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Boro (h) fa cup 3rd rnd replay tues 14th jan 2020 20.05

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Got to stay in this cup for the fans sanity!With an eminently winnable 4th round game away at saints,this cup could save our season!!

Please,no rose or eriksen in the squad,lets move on with a team committed .

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Got to stay in this cup for the fans sanity!With an eminently winnable 4th round game away at saints,this cup could save our season!!

Please,no rose or eriksen in the squad,lets move on with a team committed .
Southampton away is a very tough game at the moment, they’re on a roll.....

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Guess who's off to the new stadium for this one WOOP WOOP, not that bothered about the game to be honest but a chance to tick the stadium off so I can stop wondering what it's like. Would like a pie and a pint with my boy and a good game to watch (that last bit might be asking too much!)

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Guess who's off to the new stadium for this one WOOP WOOP, not that bothered about the game to be honest but a chance to tick the stadium off so I can stop wondering what it's like. Would like a pie and a pint with my boy and a good game to watch (that last bit might be asking too much!)
See you there, the Tottenham/club Pies are v good. Washed down with Amstel at £4.00 a pint or even better the food in Brown Eagle is a winner.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
EOQ6xRGX0AIWdP-

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The 17 year old Dennis Cirkin left back I spoke about somewhere else,if he could progress would be a major saver in terms of transfers with danny off and davies not getting younger.

EOQ7BTDWkAIPkjL

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Foyth and Skipp can't even get a cup game at home? jeez.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Dier is shot to pieces as a top level football player.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Talk about making heavy weather of a game. Half decent first half, still with plenty of shit passing, the odd couple of decent passages of play. 2nd half was very uninspiring, that’s what I feel about watching us at the moment, uninspired and underwhelmed and that’s us winning. Pretty much every game at the moment feels like we’ve picked 11 players off the street and told them to go and play 90 minutes together.

Tanganga and Lo Celso were very impressive, Erik and Moura plenty of effort but not many else worthy of mention.

Fuck it, through to the 4th round, still a chance of a trophy!

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Talk about making heavy weather of a game. Half decent first half, still with plenty of shit passing, the odd couple of decent passages of play. 2nd half was very uninspiring, that’s what I feel about watching us at the moment, uninspired and underwhelmed and that’s us winning. Pretty much every game at the moment feels like we’ve picked 11 players off the street and told them to go and play 90 minutes together.

Tanganga and Lo Celso were very impressive, Erik and Moura plenty of effort but not many else worthy of mention.

Fuck it, through to the 4th round, still a chance of a trophy!
Scrappy,Tanganga though looks ready,right back or center back.Hard to explain why so many simple passes are given away though.

Still got to be in it to win it,get through the next round it looks a lot closer eh.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
'Assistant Video Assistant' for fuck sake really?

Last night was good fun and almost 50,000 on a shitty night with the game on TV, OK a shed load of tourists but they all bought a pie and a beer and some bought a scarf and a shirt eh Danny, eh??

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Much more promising than recent doodahs. Sessegnon looks like he will be good, Lamella and Moura,Winks and Tanganga all looked more like proper Tottenham players than the can't be arsed blokes we have seen lately.. Erikssen did two good things in the whole match, I was counting, and when the commentator said 'Spurs fans will be sad to see him go, I said 'fuck off will we, he can go now'.

I can't make up my mind if we were good in the first half or Boro were playing to a plan like we tried against Liverpool, they were pretty ropey in the first half. The important thing is we're through to the next round and one step closer to a shiney.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Scrappy,Tanganga though looks ready,right back or center back.Hard to explain why so many simple passes are given away though.

Still got to be in it to win it,get through the next round it looks a lot closer eh.

Yeah they really are simple passes that we’re not connecting with, sometimes you can see what’s gonna happen before they even pass it. Other thing which is driving me nuts is we tend to pass behind a player, therefore having to stop and collect it rather than passing it in front so they can run onto the ball. Our training sessions must be fucking shit!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Yeah they really are simple passes that we’re not connecting with, sometimes you can see what’s gonna happen before they even pass it. Other thing which is driving me nuts is we tend to pass behind a player, therefore having to stop and collect it rather than passing it in front so they can run onto the ball. Our training sessions must be fucking shit!!
The passing is crap innit? Maybe they need someone like Ted to explain distances to them?