By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Bournemouth (A) PL Sat 4th May 2019 12:30

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

Nasty looking graphic of out our last 5 away games in the Premier league, not the sort of record we want to be setting. Time to fix the wheels back on the bus, not for parking it of course but for driving it through the Bournemouth defence. Win this and we are guaranteed top 4 and.... nah, can't be fucked with all the arithmetical bowlicks. Just win, any win will do.

AFC Bournemouth v Tottenham Hotspur

AFC Bournemouth have played Tottenham Hotspur 8 times in all competitions, they have won 1 lost 6 and drawn 1 matches.

First Match

Their first match was in the FA Cup on Saturday, 16 February 1957. Tottenham Hotspur were playing at home that day and the final score was AFC Bournemouth ( Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic ) 3 Tottenham Hotspur 1 .

Last Match

The latest meeting between these two teams was a Premier League game on Wednesday, 26 December 2018, the score was Tottenham Hotspur 5 AFC Bournemouth 0.

Highest Goals in Game - 6

Premier League, Sunday, 25 October 2015, AFC Bournemouth 1 Tottenham Hotspur 5

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Is this a must win game, nope, because there’s Everton next week, but it sort of feels like it after the West Ham and Ajax results.

I’m sure we have fantastic medical staff, nutritionists, sport scientists and every other thing a modern football club needs. I reckon we just need a good old video player for the Newcastle game when we lost 5-1 at the end of the Leicester season and the message don’t let this happen again.

Go all out for the win lads, you’ll survive against Ajax on desire and adrenaline alone and if that all works then it won’t matter what happens against Everton.

Love this team just win please, thanks in advance.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Um, this is definitely a must-win game. This team sucks and have nothing to play for. Everton might be playing for a Europa League spot so I say we just win this one and be done with it. Figure that Dier, Foyth, Llorente, Sanchez, Davies, are guaranteed starters for this. Son will certainly play a bit but I don't know what to do with Moura and Eriksen. They need rest but can can we afford it? I am scared to admit it might be Janssen time. Hopefully he can deflect one in off his ass for the winner.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
This is just what the team needs. A nice early kick-off win, followed by an afternoon at the seaside. The boys can have a ninety-nine while they watch Poch draw up his plan to beat Ajax with a stick in the sand.

We’re going to win the next two games, i’m sure if it.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
This is just what the team needs. A nice early kick-off win, followed by an afternoon at the seaside. The boys can have a ninety-nine while they watch Poch draw up his plan to beat Ajax with a stick in the sand.

We’re going to win the next two games, i’m sure if it.
I half expect a draw,nothing to do with how we play or that,just they so enjoy giving us heart attacks this year.I was hoping we were over that!!

Seriously,it does beg the question why when we played burnley,southampton we chased the win ,played open and lost,a point in either or both of those games and we`d be done with this nerves now.Guess live by the sword die by the sword,we won so many late on,just feels we lost a bit of solidness in defence this season.Is that the much maligned Dier`s not being available for a long time?He aint pretty but he puts it up em.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
With regard to this season, us as a club, fans, media and generally: (too much??? ha ha)

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or, being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,
And stoop and build ‘em up with wornout tools;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: “Hold on”;

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings—nor lose the common touch;
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run—
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
With regard to this season, us as a club, fans, media and generally: (too much??? ha ha)

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or, being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,
And stoop and build ‘em up with wornout tools;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: “Hold on”;

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings—nor lose the common touch;
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run—
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!
sexist nonsense 🧐

😉

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
the referee is Craig Pawson.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Playing well, creating plenty of chances.

Dier very lucky to be still out there though.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Brain fade by Son but the disgraceful stamp from the Bournemouth player should have seen that filthy cunt sent off too.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Was just about to say if we end this with 11 I'd be surprised..... would never have guessed a straight red for Son tho.

45 mins of last ditch defending with only Moura to chase hopeless clearances.... not like our players have a big game coming up where we could do with them having fresh legs.

This fucking club drives me mad. I'd imagine Poch is absolutely fuming.

I can see Dier getting another yellow too as he is positionally and physically well off the pace of this game.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Was just about to say if we end this with 11 I'd be surprised..... would never have guessed a straight red for Son tho.

45 mins of last ditch defending with only Moura to chase hopeless clearances.... not like our players have a big game coming up where we could do with them having fresh legs.

This fucking club drives me mad. I'd imagine Poch is absolutely fuming.

I can see Dier getting another yellow too as he is positionally and physically well off the pace of this game.

Agree with the call on Dier. He should be subbed before he’s walked. Should have had 3 yellow cards already.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Sonny just shouldnt do that, it did look like there was an attempted stamp

Should be 2 up at least but we keep hitting is straight at keeper

nothing to lose now give vince 45 mins

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
A point please.

Battle of the bridge all over again.

Petulant, I'll disceplined, unprofessional. Not even against a team who have anything to play for or have any history with us.

I'm angry as fuck right now.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
C’mon boys, keep it nice and tight, we can still get out of this with something!

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Really looking forward to hosting a Toffees team in good form on the final day needing to win with half our fucking squad unavailable.

What has happened today is nothing short of fucking disgraceful.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
To be fair..... dier should have been off. Lloris got a fucking flukey touch when he flattened Wilson otherwise he would have been off and we'd have faced a pen. Son was a straight red, Foyth was over the ball and a straight red...

We could have had this match abandoned at half time.... fucking bunch of cunts.

I stand by that with a better, thicker squad all these players would have played more which means others would have been rested.

Still fucking fuming.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Agree @Yid but neither Son’s or Foyth’s red cards were as a result of fatigue.

Son’s I am putting down to an overreaction to being stamped on and totally against character.

Foyth’s was just fucking ridiculous. It was a horrible challenge and was dealt with appropriately.