By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Bournemouth (A) PL Sat 4th May 2019 12:30

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Actually @Yid that’s twice in three days you’ve fucking lined me up. I’m not copping it mate.

Our performance in the first half against Ajax was a fucking joke given the fixture and today’s utter lack of discipline is worse. And I will say what I fucking like about it without being ridiculed by you.

Pull your fucking head in mate.

Last edited:
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Actually @Yid that’s twice in three days you’ve fucking lined me up. I’m not copping it mate.

Our performance in the first half agaibst Ajax was a fucking joke given the fixture and today’s utter lack of discipline is worse. And I will say what I fucking like about it without being ridiculed by you.

Pull your fucking head in mate.
Fuck you ya knee jerking prick... pull you head out your own arse and stop whining like a pre menstrual bitch every time something goes wrong.

Fuck off back to never land if you dont like it you twat.

I was having banter but as you've called it on... I'm Bored of your negative horse shit, Yeah it's been pony for a few weeks but you over react at the drop of a hat.

I'd imagine your happy as fuck now we've lost..... justify all you bullshit talk.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Fuck you ya knee jerking prick... pull you head out your own arse and stop whining like a pre menstrual bitch every time something goes wrong.

I was having banter but as you've called it on... I'm Bored of your negative horse shit, Yeah it's been pony for a few weeks but you over react at the drop of a hat.

I'd imagine your happy as fuck now we've lost..... justify all you bullshit talk.

Read some of you own posts you sanctimonious cunt. At no point until right now have I ever lined up a fellow Yid on this site and I turned a blind eye to your bullshit the other day. Yet you seem to think you are allowed to spout your own negativity as you please. Well, fuck you.

We go down to 9 with 45 minutes to go and I dare suggest we might concede a few and your response is the same pathetic cheap shot you dumped on me the other day? What the fuck did I do to you?

Go and fuck yourself you bottomfeeding piece of shit.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I’m done here and done with this site. Sadly there are a lot of great people here but I am not going to be attacked by some random cunt with an axe to grind.

I have never attacked another supporter (until today) personally and expect the same courtesy. Unfortunately any fun for me is now gone. I won’t be abused and don’t believe in the “ignore” button.

See you around. COYS.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I’m done here and done with this site. Sadly there are a lot of great people here but I am not going to be attacked by some random cunt with an axe to grind.

I have never attacked another supporter (until today) personally and expect the same courtesy. Unfortunately any fun for me is now gone. I won’t be abused and don’t believe in the “ignore” button.

See you around. COYS.
Bye.....

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

What did I miss? Was there a fight here or just swinging handbags?

That was a bit of an odd game really, I thought we were lucky not to have two penalties given against us, Dier could have got red twice, but Sonny got his marching orders for what didn't seem much to me - though the Bournemouth bloke he 'assaulted' looked seriously injured when he went crashing to the floor. Nasty team, horrible game and we have no depth in the squad to replace knackered or injured players . Levy counts his money and some folks are still jazzing in their knickers about the more stadium. It's touch and go wether there will be Champions League football in the new house next year, so many possibilities that could keep us out - mostly due to the fact we ain't winning no games! Six away PL losses on the bounce is fucking terrible and the blame has to be laid firmly at the feet of the bloke who spent fuck all in the summer window. Yeah I know Swiss Tony says blah, blah, blah. But I don't care, we need a stronger squad, we cannot rely on a handful of quality players then fall to fucking bits when when they are injured, suspended, knackered or just going through a rough patch of form.

I thought it was a brave effort to hang on as long as we did with 9 men, a couple more minutes and we could have scraped a point.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I thought it was a brave effort to hang on as long as we did with 9 men, a couple more minutes and we could have scraped a point.
That's was my point.... injury time winner for them (we deserved nothing more) but we nearly got away with it.

Shame it ended like that, maybe I shouldn't read MDTs during the game when emotions are high.

Must say it wasnt 4 or 5 nil though was it?🦵

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
What did I miss? Was there a fight here or just swinging handbags?
That was a bit of an odd game really, I thought we were lucky not to have two penalties given against us, Dier could have got red twice, but Sonny got his marching orders for what didn't seem much to me - though the Bournemouth bloke he 'assaulted' looked seriously injured when he went crashing to the floor. Nasty team, horrible game and we have no depth in the squad to replace knackered or injured players . Levy counts his money and some folks are still jazzing in their knickers about the more stadium. It's touch and go wether there will be Champions League football in the new house next year, so many possibilities that could keep us out - mostly due to the fact we ain't winning no games! Six away PL losses on the bounce is fucking terrible and the blame has to be laid firmly at the feet of the bloke who spent fuck all in the summer window. Yeah I know Swiss Tony says blah, blah, blah. But I don't care, we need a stronger squad, we cannot rely on a handful of quality players then fall to fucking bits when when they are injured, suspended, knackered or just going through a rough patch of form.
Surely you can’t lay the blame on Levy today. We could’ve and should’ve sewn up a top 4 place today, we looked decent, with plenty of energy and created some really good chances.
This was another massive game, win, we get a top 4 and we go into Wednesday night with confidence and the pressure off.

We’ve annoyingly thrown it away again, I get where you’re coming from and agree but the lack of discipline and utter stupidity cost us today, absolutely nothing to do with Levy. That team we had out today, despite our injuries, was more than good enough to dispatch an also injury ravaged Bournemouth.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Surely you can’t lay the blame on Levy today. We could’ve and should’ve sewn up a top 4 place today, we looked decent, with plenty of energy and created some really good chances.
This was another massive game, win, we get a top 4 and we go into Wednesday night with confidence and the pressure off.

We’ve annoyingly thrown it away again, I get where you’re coming from and agree but the lack of discipline and utter stupidity cost us today, absolutely nothing to do with Levy. That team we had out today, despite our injuries, was more than good enough to dispatch an also injury ravaged Bournemouth.
Of course I can! I can blame everything on Levy. I can blame the lack of discipline on players feeling frustrated because they have had to play games when they are knackered, not fully recovered from injuries and out of form and they have been forced to play with the other knackered, not fully recovered and to of form players, leading to losses and disappointment. If you don't blame Levy then you must either blame the players or the Poch - who has to go?

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Of course I can! I can blame everything on Levy. I can blame the lack of discipline on players feeling frustrated because they have had to play games when they are knackered, not fully recovered from injuries and out of form and they have been forced to play with the other knackered, not fully recovered and to of form players, leading to losses and disappointment. If you don't blame Levy then you must either blame the players or the Poch - who has to go?

I’m not gonna blame Levy for Sonny acting petulantly, even if their player did go down like a sack of shit, also Sonny’s had a week to recover, unlike the majority of the team out there today. As for Foyth, how is he frustrated and tired? He’s barely played at all this season.

You can blame Levy all you want and as I said, I agree, that we’re partly in this situation due to a lack of freshening up of the squad but as an isolated match, today had sweet fa to do with Levy, today we lost due to a lack of discipline and the blame is laid at Sonny’s and Foyth’s door. Tough to blame Sonny, coz he’s been brilliant again for us this season and players do see the red mist from time to time but it was a petulant act in a hugely important match.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I’m not gonna blame Levy for Sonny acting petulantly, even if their player did go down like a sack of shit, also Sonny’s had a week to recover, unlike the majority of the team out there today. As for Foyth, how is he frustrated and tired? He’s barely played at all this season.

You can blame Levy all you want and as I said, I agree, that we’re partly in this situation due to a lack of freshening up of the squad but as an isolated match, today had sweet fa to do with Levy, today we lost due to a lack of discipline and the blame is laid at Sonny’s and Foyth’s door. Tough to blame Sonny, coz he’s been brilliant again for us this season and players do see the red mist from time to time but it was a petulant act in a hugely important match.
There was a nasty bodycheck on him just before,a punch in the back and stamp on his hand,but his reaction was wrong whatever provocation.If I find the bodycheck video I`ll put it here,i didnt notice it during the game because it was off the ball-ish.

Its football shit happens.Its where we go from here weds and sunday,if the other 3 chasing muppets fuck up tomorrow then no meltdown was required by fans.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
There was a nasty bodycheck on him just before,a punch in the back and stamp on his hand,but his reaction was wrong whatever provocation.If I find the bodycheck video I`ll put it here,i didnt notice it during the game because it was off the ball-ish.

Its football shit happens.Its where we go from here weds and sunday,if the other 3 chasing muppets fuck up tomorrow then no meltdown was required by fans.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.

Yeah mate, didn’t notice that in the game either, I was wondering why he was down at that point, a really cynical body check, should definitely have been a yellow. On the other provocational point, i’m pretty sure there wasn’t any intentional stamp on Sonny’s hand and there didn’t look like any contact, if anything, it looked more like he was attempting to stop the ball from being played quickly.

I’m just really disappointed with that today, also means we lose Sonny for Everton as well. A big 7 days coming up!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I haven’t seen the game yet but seen bits and read reports, sounds like a catalogue of disaster and difficult to explain. I’m not sure what is going on (if anything) behind the scenes or if this was just a one off at the end of a long season. Haven’t read Poch post match either, but he’s the guy in charge of the players and I’m sure will defend them (rightly up to a point) but the message may have been ‘go out there and show everyone what you’re made of’ and some took it too far. Pretty disastrous run we’re on at present, need to change that in the next two games. Very disappointing at the moment.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Is it worth appealing Son’s red card?

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Provocation does not justify Son's response. Although quite why Lerma did not get a card is beyond me.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Definitely some shithousery from Lerma there, who may face something retrospective, but probably 25% of red cards are for retaliation, so I see no point in appealing. Sad thing is that in modern football, the best possible decision on Son's part would've been to respond as if he'd been shot and roll around on the pitch.

I don't think anything about this run of form is complicated, we lack the squad depth to seriously compete on two fronts. We're missing our talisman in Harry, and though we have some wonderful players, most of them look shattered. Maybe mentally as much as physically. As we can see in this thread, its frustrating for the supporters, it must be 1000X so for Poch and the players. We may win at Amsterdam midweek, and I think we'll grind one out against the Toffees on the weekend, but if so, it's only on adrenaline, we have nothing left in the tank. It's not an excuse, it's just glaringly obvious.

Reactions: Yid
Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
may win at Amsterdam midweek, and I think we'll grind one out against the Toffees on the weekend,

I would take that.

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
The glorious thing is that as shit as that game was and as shit as some of our season has been, my completely non-serious choice of avatar remains appropriate coming into the last round.