By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Bournemouth H (PL) 15:00 Wed 26th Dec 2018

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Spusr_v_Bournemouth.jpg

Right, who's next? AFC Bournemouth welcome to Wembley, sorry to ruin your Christmas but you are going to be thumped so you might as well have a mince pie or two. I am predicting a replay of the 21st October 2015 game when we beat them at their house 5-1, except this time it will at our house and the score will be 4-0. Hopefully as this game is not on Sky we won't have to listen to Neville and his mate talking about the Poch going to Manchester United the whole game, we probably will so maybe you could try the Poch-United drinking game, make sure you have 999 on your speed dial so you can call an ambo for the alcohol poisoning that will surely follow.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Excellent speed, wit and banter being provided with the match day threads, no mean feat with games happening every 3 days.

Let’s hope Dele’s ok and the Poch can keep everyone focussed because there’s going to be some happy Son esque smiley faces after that Everton show. I expect clever Eddie will be lot more defensive minded and we won’t have it so easy. Everyone will get grumpy if Bournemouth playike Burnley and just about every other side that come to Wembley with 10 men behind the ball, but we will find a way. 2-0 Spurs

Jamie Carragher is a cunt

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
will set an outright Premier League record of 19 games without a draw from the beginning of the season if they don’t draw tomorrow

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
For fuck sake..... I've gotta go to the inlaws.... for 3 o-fucking-clock....

Jamie Cargher is a proper cunt.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member

Likewise. On all counts, including the Carragher bit.

Reactions: Yid
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member

It’s ok it’s not on TV ....until MOTD....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
It’s ok it’s not on TV ....until MOTD....
It`s always on TV !!!!If you want help I`ll stream you up!!In this day&age do you not have an android box or firestick??must have too much dosh if you`re giving it all to murdoch and sky sports news,and that would make you the problem!!!Remember who pays that cunt carragher !!and merson,nicholas,alan smith,id walk a million miles to see phil thomsons nose,souness.........Never forget they hacked a dead girls phone and employed piers morgan!!fuck sky sports.

Problem is stream will probably have lee dixon.....aaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhh

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Attendance today is 45,154 (with a cap of 51,000)

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Good attendance considering

I dont think we played amazingly but will take 5-0

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Fucking 2nd! Get in there, fantastic performance, 5-0 in second gear!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Even Siri is impressed

Attachments

• AA95BC5E-D53B-4793-BF36-F168A60D0087.png
    AA95BC5E-D53B-4793-BF36-F168A60D0087.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 243
Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Exactly what we needed. Wandered through that game with ease. Son was unreal again.

We really are going from slow passing play to explosive attack so well at the minute. Reserves a bit of energy, but makes us potent at the same time.

Next few games are huge. Liverpool have to take on arsenal and man City in amongst it while we really have more winnable fixtures.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Dunno what to even say about this game, was like a training game. One thing that's impressed me over the last two games, other than the 11 goals, is the ability to change the pace of our passing and create quick and dangerous attacks, and also the way we slowed the game down once we were out of sight