By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Braving the shave

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
On the 1st of August, I am " Braving The Shave" on behalf of Macmillan nurses
If anyone would like to donte, please go to, " Just Giving" page and look for Richard Patrick and donate the the money, not spent on beer during the closed season !!!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    494.5 KB · Views: 255
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Well done mate.....great effort.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Cheers, greatly appreciate the donation, gonna have to try and sort it out, cause your £20 hasn't gone on to the main page where 4 people have donated so far £275 + gift aid .........it will all get there , no matter what.......
Speaking to my hairdresser today, who's agreed to do it, but I still have to work and they suggested 2 on top and a 1 on the sides, but not to sure whether to do the full shave to replicate, my friend who lost all her hair thru chemo.......got 9 days to decide

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Cheers, greatly appreciate the donation, gonna have to try and sort it out, cause your £20 hasn't gone on to the main page where 4 people have donated so far £275 + gift aid .........it will all get there , no matter what.......
Speaking to my hairdresser today, who's agreed to do it, but I still have to work and they suggested 2 on top and a 1 on the sides, but not to sure whether to do the full shave to replicate, my friend who lost all her hair thru chemo.......got 9 days to decide
You've got to do the whole thing mate, it's for your friend......no-one will hold anything against you either professionally or personally and it will grow back quickly. A 2+1 ain't the same thing at all?
Good luck with the dilemma.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
You've got to do the whole thing mate, it's for your friend......no-one will hold anything against you either professionally or personally and it will grow back quickly. A 2+1 ain't the same thing at all?
Good luck with the dilemma.

Ok, it's sorted 1st Aug , the full Monty, but I need more funds from fellow Yids, and I'll get something special shaved in first before it all goes !!

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Ok, it's sorted 1st Aug , the full Monty, but I need more funds from fellow Yids, and I'll get something special shaved in first before it all goes !!
If it's not on your balls I want my money. Back;)

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
@Wotspur Got any pictures....want to make sure you didn't cheat?

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
@Don Diaz , @Thfcire , hope this is an acceptable shave ! A Zero grade.......thanks for all the kind donations.......obviously more would be gratefully accepted, 100 Yids giving me £2 , would really help !!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 260
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 271
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
@Don Diaz , @Thfcire , hope this is an acceptable shave ! A Zero grade.......thanks for all the kind donations.......obviously more would be gratefully accepted, 100 Yids giving me £2 , would really help !!
Well done mate. great cause See you soon!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Private Pyle sort it out for you avatar !!!!eh...
maxresdefault.jpg