By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Brighton

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Admitting they were wrong would be fine....

I don't watch the Bundesliga so I don't know, but are they still using VAR at a high level? If so, why can't the english just do what they do and not fuck up?

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I don't watch the Bundesliga so I don't know, but are they still using VAR at a high level? If so, why can't the english just do what they do and not fuck up?
Yes, they use it.

The Germans being human as well, they also fuck up and managers, players, and fans complain about it.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I like VAR, it gets more right than wrong.

Any rule which is based on subjection and opinion will never be 100% right. Should have just bought it in for offsides first.

For the other options, the on-pitch ref should request review as per rugby. Then all involved should be audible for us to hear the decision.