By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Burnley (A) PL 26th Oct 2020 20.00

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Get the ball to Tanguy, the one guy in midfield who looks like he wants to beat a man and pass the ball forward, otherwise is just side to side, to side, back to the other side, forward, back, just the play the ball into NDombele.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Oh and "Fatbele"... doing well son, keep that shit up.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
This is fucking horrendous. Forget how Burnley are approaching this....Why isnt there more urgency from us ?

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Hardly a classic so far. Jose has set up the team to not lose

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Hows that £39 now,whatever idiots paid it.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Get in!!!!!! Been excellent in the last 10

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Tanguy has been our best player.

Id love him to be able to play 100 mins full tilt... he'd be fuxking ridiculous

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Football not great but the effort was top notch

I wonder if Jose sets the team based on the other results this weekend. Teams drop points so all we need is a win, not a performance

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Yeah it was graft and wasn't pretty.

Lamella added something when he replaced Mora,

Tanguy was class until hooked and makes the team try to play forwards... I think he brings on Sisokos game also as he has been moving and passing forwards much much more of recent...

Quiet game from Kane and imo playing too deep to get the beat out of him... thats where Tangiy or GLC should be...

Whole defence did well and stood up to being battered by 2 hard big lumps.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Fuck Burnley anti football mugs,can fuck off with bolton,stoke,cold grim wet shitty midweek aways with dire football served up with lardy pies for the obese locals.Should have at least had a go,you were at home.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Fuck Burnley anti football mugs,can fuck off with bolton,stoke,cold grim wet shitty midweek aways with dire football served up with lardy pies for the obese locals.Should have at least had a go,you were at home.
They really are it was horrible to watch... they're the best at what they do but imagine having to watch that shit every week...

Imagine those 200 mugs who paid £39 to watch that shit in an empty stadium in the freezing as fuck weather.... bellends.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Win ugly playing poorly - good sign. Terrible watch

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Good post match interview by Maureen. Don’t like him but he’s becoming almost bearable - unbeaten in 10 games.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
They play that way because Dyche only knows how to say ‘kick’ and ‘it’.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Football not great but the effort was top notch

I wonder if Jose sets the team based on the other results this weekend. Teams drop points so all we need is a win, not a performance
Dont agree on this. Thought the effort was ok at best. This is a team who had twice as many efforts on goal as us and should have been at least one up before we scored.
When we didnt have the ball I felt Son Kane and Moura were very slow to press and allowed Burnley centre halves were able to pick out Wood and Barnes with diagonal balls without being put under pressure...
I did think that's the best I've seen Ndombele...he has such potential. But we got out of jail tonight with a very average performance. Look, its 3 points, and its another game unbeaten...and a clean sheet so I'm not whinging, but still....and then there's Jose. Rooted to his seat with his arms folded, and a face like Jack Dee. For fuck sake, get off your arse man, shout, encourage, instruct inspire....not much to ask is it ?
Anyway, a win's a win...we'll take it.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I think the plan tonight and in some previous games..... is to suck them in to create the space for us to play and counter attack.

That's why we're doing the silly short goal kicks, why we're then playing sideways to run them out of position to break their shape... that was vitally important tonight as they had 8 or 10 behind the ball out of possession almost all the time...

Great result from a shity hamstrung performance...

What I would say is our squad depth is now an asset.... how the fuck did that happen after what seems like deccades of not having enough players in depth to fulfill our commitments.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Kane's noggin was MOM in this one. Also Lamela drastically changed the game. And, most importantly, nobody shit the bed. Is this progress? Eh, it's 3 points so who gives a hoot.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Always had mixed emotions about Coco, strained uterus and all, but he is a true shithouse, and I'm here for it:

Reactions: Yid
spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Kane's noggin was MOM in this one. Also Lamela drastically changed the game. And, most importantly, nobody shit the bed. Is this progress? Eh, it's 3 points so who gives a hoot.
Yup, not just the assist but also the goal-line clearance. Sounded well up for the hunt for top honours in the post-match interview as well. This squad is evolving from an "I can't believe we're here" vibe like, say New Year's day 2015, or the battle of the bridge, to a very decided opinion that we belong at the top of the table.