By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Burnley (A) PL Sat 7th March 2020 17:30

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
BurnleySpurs.jpg

Anyone really bovvered?

Last edited:
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
If you're going to this game to support the team, you deserve a medal.

Right now It would appear that the club is pretty much rotten across all levels. I feel for Lo Celso who must wonder what he's done. Good luck on Saturday lads, Try and win inspite of the manager.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Thanks for the thread Dorset.... i suppose.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Sean Dyche remains without Ashley Barnes, Johann Berg Gudmundsson and Matt Lowton.

Tottenham head coach Jose Mourinho has said he may need to rest players ahead of their Champions League match in Leipzig on Tuesday.
Hugo Lloris is back in training after a groin strain, but Harry Kane, Moussa Sissoko and Son Heung-min are still out.
Tottenham head coach Jose Mourinho on Eric Dier: "He played two fantastic matches, showed me things that I couldn't imagine. I know what he can do in this position.

"What happened was clear, it was almost nothing happened, he's ready and I think he has to play tomorrow."

Mourinho said at this moment Lloris will start tomorrow but will check later today. Also told me that Lamela and Ndombele came through fine without any problems after their extended sub appearances. He also said they have to be careful with Lucas & Bergwijn in how they use them.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
What's he going to do, play a back 6?!
Looks like it could be a 4-5-1 with Dele up top meandering around in slow motion again. At least NDom gets a chance to work off some chub.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I literally have nothing better to do... I may watch this.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
15 mins in and I am yet to be entertained, even by Burnley.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
We're second to everything...

We've not competed and won a second ball yet 25 mins in...

Dont get me started on another mongrel defensive line up that doesnt trust it GK or seemingly know its arse from its elbow.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Is it me or does Hugo look more and more like a homeless wino these days?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Not saying we are worthy of anything that half,but how was that not handball in the build up??

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Another back line....

GLC dragging us up a little bit. I like him, he has some swingers.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
40 odd million we paid for Sanches... I know he has a long way to go as he is young but his development hasnt been significant since his arrival. He diesnt seem to have learnt much from Toby or Verts...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Our cunt just dropped FatBelle on his fucking arse in the post match...!!!

And rightly fucking so the fat fuck.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
My thinking in the first half was that we didn’t have a midfield. Of course i’m not talking about Skipp as he’s 19-year-old. I’m not critical of Skipp at all. Tanguy has had enough time to be at a different level. A player with this potential and responsibility has to give us more than he is giving us.

Jose Mourinho speaking to Sky Sports about Tanguy Ndombele, who was substituted at half-time: "I hope he uses every minute on the pitch and every minute knowing what the Premier League is to improve. Many fantastic players in their first season in a new country for different reasons they struggle. There have been many examples of that. He’s a player with great talent. He has to know he has to do much better and know I cannot keep giving him opportunities to play because the team is much more important."