By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Burnley H [PL] 16:00 Sun 27th August 2017

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Didn't and won't get to see the game, thanks NBC for taking away the last good reason to live in Trumpton. Anyone stand out, good or bad?

I won't panic if we don't bring anyone else in this week, but I'm intrigued to see what happens. Just no panic buys I hope

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Seriously? One team has started well and they've played no-one. Everyone else is still finding their feet.

Get a grip lads, nothing to worry about, not yet anyway.
I'm not worried, not worried in the slightest. We have a great side and hopefully by Friday our bench will be a lot stronger and equipped to get top four and hopefully win something.
I'm just annoyed, again, that we have made a stuttering start to a season which has been a contributory factor in why we have fallen just short these past 2 seasons and all for the sake of saving a few quid. We deserve to win something. Us, the fans, Poch, the players, Martin Jol, Harry. All deserve something for how far we've come in the last 10 years.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
That wasn't great from us, gave them too many chances in the last ten minutes and just didn't take our chances when we had them. Harry scores 2 or 3 on another day, probably not an august day though. Left home at 7.10 this morning and got back at 11, long, quiet car journey home...

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
image.jpg
That wasn't great from us, gave them too many chances in the last ten minutes and just didn't take our chances when we had them. Harry scores 2 or 3 on another day, probably not an august day though. Left home at 7.10 this morning and got back at 11, long, quiet car journey home...
You still not joined on FB North West Spurs, a few of em came down yesterday, as did a large group from Anglesey Spurs, join em both, and you could come in a group, even if you had to drive to Wrexham, to meet up.......also they've got a meet Spurs legends in Manchester somewhere on 1st Sept.
Emma and Pat Nottsge seem to run the group, which is growing and is doing all the CL games, even if it's a couple of car loads

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
View attachment 315
You still not joined on FB North West Spurs, a few of em came down yesterday, as did a large group from Anglesey Spurs, join em both, and you could come in a group, even if you had to drive to Wrexham, to meet up.......also they've got a meet Spurs legends in Manchester somewhere on 1st Sept.
Emma and Pat Nottsge seem to run the group, which is growing and is doing all the CL games, even if it's a couple of car loads
I came down with the North West Spurs lads. Most of them sit together in the stadium but I'm in a different section on my ST. Got a ticket for the legends night this week too which I'm looking forward too. Will have to catch up at a game sometime @Wotspur. Not sure when I'm next down yet as I'm away for Swansea and just working out what to do with CL games and PL games. Might have to miss out a few home games to get the mrs to let me go to Madrid at home at home and hopefully Dortmund away.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I'm going to Dortmund away somehow even if I have to sit with the Germs

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
So over in the kindergarten they are blaming Kieran Trippier for us not winning yesterday and saying Kyle Walker would have made the difference. Is this worth thinking about? Well using the power of brain-thinking and looking back at last season's matches, OK a bit radical and I would never expect the numpties to do that, my opinion is no, that is not worth thinking about and is in fact bollocks.

In the last 6 wins of the season last year, Kieran played in 4 of them and Walker only 1. In fact the only game we lost in the run in happened when Walker was playing and we lost to West Ham So, how could we have won those games if Trippier was as shite as the numpties say? My theory is that they are silly pantyliners and are talking bollocks. I shall call this Dorset's Theory Of Numptyism.

As much as I like to blame Levy for everything because he is in fact a cunt, we can't really say that lack of investment is the reason we have had a bit of a slow start. The squad is almost exactly the same as last season and nobody was saying anything but 'oh gosh how good are we, we are the very testicles of the dog'. Walker has gone, so what? As I have proved using my brain, he didn't make a gnat's fart of difference in the last 7 games, except making is lose to West Ham - yeah I can do numpty as well!

The big stand out difference to our end of season squad is Wanyama. He played in 5 of those 6 wins. He was obviously not fit against the chavs and was not on the field yesterday. So, maybe Levy is to blame and he should have bought a backup for Wanyama? But who would that bloke be? None the 3 million players we have been linked with would fill those shoes.

So, I don't know, it could be Levy's fault, it could be that everything will be fine when Victor is back to his superb best, it could be that we have just had a slow start, we often do. One thing I do know, with no possibility of being wr..., wr..., less than correct is that is ain't down to Trippier and them numpties are extremely silly.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I'm going to Dortmund away somehow even if I have to sit with the Germs
I'll let you know what my plans are in a week or so. Need to clear it with the mrs then work out what I'm doing. Likely to fly to and stay in Cologne as seems cheap as fuck to get there from Manc at the moment. Probably be a case of flying early on match day and flying back early the next day for me, if she lets me....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Can I just ask the question.... are some of these comments toung in cheek?