By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Burnley (H) PL Sat 7th December 2019 15:00

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
You see goals like that maybe once every other season, yet Sonny looks like doing it every time he touches the ball. What a player he is.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
I love a good rout on a Saturday ‘avo! Only 48% possession as well, none of this pissing around passing it around the back 4. Now c’mon AJ!!

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
Honestly, didn't expect this result. Thought we'd win but not by this score.

Well done.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho, speaking to BBC Sport: "A perfect day. No injuries, a clean sheet, goals, perfect football, kids coming on for first Premier League football. Sean Dyche is always honest band told me after the game we were too good for them. I thank him for that. They are difficult to play against but we were too good. It wasn't them that were bad.

"Finally the boys get a day off tomorrow that I'be not been able to give them yet.

"Son's is a temendous goal. Harry's two outside the box and the pass for the Moussa goal. A couple of better passes or choices we could have had more.

"I remember when I was at Barcelona with Mr Robson and Ronaldo Nazario scored a goal that is similar to Son's. And this was an amazing goal. I know that he is going to reach the face of the keeper and the control he is unstoppable. The keeper is good, though, but he managed to put it in."

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
It could be me, we had our German neighbours over for lunch, so I missed the first half. I was too busy putting union jack towels out around the pool.
Spot on, maybe both of us...!!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
FML, some great goals today.

Some lucky last ditch defending again but we dragged out a clean sheet which is great to see and should maybe inspire a bit of confidence back there.

Our cunt did good today.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.
FML, some great goals today.

Some lucky last ditch defending again but we dragged out a clean sheet which is great to see and should maybe inspire a bit of confidence back there.

Our cunt did good today.
@Yid I agree.
But at this point, given he's been a good boy, I'm willing to be a bit more polite & refer to him as our Our Portuguese Vertical Smile.

Waxed or unwaxed.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
A Toffee mate described Son’s goal as something you’d see on Fifa.

The perfect description I’d say.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Great team performance. The structure of that formation was miles better than at United.

Sons goal was unreal! The bar I was in has all the matches on. People watching other games heard the uproar and masses of people came from all over the pub to witness the goal of the season.

Sissoko is scaring me. He has taken up great positions in plenty of games, but kept ballooning shots or passing. If he has more confidence in front of goal he could score a few. I'm not getting carried away just yet though!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Great team performance. The structure of that formation was miles better than at United.

Sons goal was unreal! The bar I was in has all the matches on. People watching other games heard the uproar and masses of people came from all over the pub to witness the goal of the season.

Sissoko is scaring me. He has taken up great positions in plenty of games, but kept ballooning shots or passing. If he has more confidence in front of goal he could score a few. I'm not getting carried away just yet though!
Maaaaaaate..... shhhhhhhh ffs...!!!

We were all thinking it..... you had to go and fucking say it didnt ya....!!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Warning may contain scenes of Jose being cute&cuddly with mascots again.For those avoiding sound,really nice touch in the tunnel when he says to Azza,"welcome home"