By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Burnley League cup on now

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Thought we better have a thread

That shot from Kane was a shocker!!!!

Come on spurs!!

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Ali and Winks not in the squad, wonder if Levy has made a deal with the Saudi’s up north 😂😂

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I was happy to just keep posting in the WH thread, but thanks for making this. We'll be lucky to advance in this. maybe edge them on penos? Maybe not. MEH.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Cracking away support, fair play to the fans travelling up there on a Wednesday

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
29 minutes in, and it’s every bit as thrilling as I’d imagined. Starting to get a foothold though.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Moura promises so much but his end product is like a 17 year old Lennon

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
We've kept a clean sheet . . . so far. Attack is still crap.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
We are so good in attack, why can we not get a coach who encourages it

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Hanging on to a one nil against Burnley shows how far we have fallen

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
We are so good in attack, why can we not get a coach who encourages it
I don't understand either, we've found two managers in a row who literally play to our weakness.
Positives: I thought Davinson and Emerson were very good. Skipp as well--he's starting to be a very reliable performer.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Unwatchable garbage.
Glad I didn't bother. Mrs D was shocked, bemused and worried that I was sick when I didn't turn on the telly last night. My bollocks were aching from being kicked in the Euro Tin Pot thingy last week, then again, hard by the Pikeys, I gave them a rest last night and might on Saturday as well.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
It's just engaging in misery... in any other walk of life you swerve that shit... I'm making a decision to abstain for a while.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Can one of you learned people explain to me why the cunt Levy sacked Pochettino again because I have spent two years trying to fucking understand it?

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
It's just engaging in misery... in any other walk of life you swerve that shit... I'm making a decision to abstain for a while.
I thought about missing it, but it was mid-afternoon over here, I had a bit of time away from the office, so turned it on. As it turned out, it was a nice backdrop for a very sound nap.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Quarters ..

Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham

Arsenal v Sunderland

Brentford v Chelsea

Liverpool v Leicester City

Reasonably happy. If a place in the semi-finals isn't enough to motivate them to avenge the loss against the Spammers then lord knows what is.