By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Cardiff - H (PL) 15:00 Sat 6th October 2018

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
attendance at Wembley today is 43,268.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Well other than the goal and the last 10-15 mins of the 1st half, that was fairly forgettable. So noticeable when we don't have Christian. 3 pts though happy days.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I'd just like to say that was a great game - I would like to say that but it would be a lie, it was pretty pony really. How the fuck do we only beat Cardiff 1-0 and get saved from a fuck awful embarrassing draw by Toby stepping up when Hugo had another brain fart?

OK, we've got 18 points from 6 games, that should be really encouraging, but I am jittery as fuck at the moment.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I'd just like to say that was a great game - I would like to say that but it would be a lie, it was pretty pony really. How the fuck do we only beat Cardiff 1-0 and get saved from a fuck awful embarrassing draw by Toby stepping up when Hugo had another brain fart?

OK, we've got 18 points from 6 games, that should be really encouraging, but I am jittery as fuck at the moment.
Well the best a newly promoted team could muster against our squad team wasn’t enough for a point, and had we taken our chances it would have been comfortable. We will need our key players back fit and firing very soon, definitely for City. Had we beaten Watford we would be top, apparently it’s our best start to a Premier League season.

But yeah, I don’t know why, jittery as fuck is about right, could be worse. We could be Man United. By the way just seen Poch being interviewed he looks tired too.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Poch says Danny Rose picked up a groin problem and will need to be assessed.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Well the best a newly promoted team could muster against our squad team wasn’t enough for a point, and had we taken our chances it would have been comfortable. We will need our key players back fit and firing very soon, definitely for City. Had we beaten Watford we would be top, apparently it’s our best start to a Premier League season.

But yeah, I don’t know why, jittery as fuck is about right, could be worse. We could be Man United. By the way just seen Poch being interviewed he looks tired too.
Joint best start with 2017 - and that was when we got our best ever finish in the PL, 2nd at the end of the season. Although the 18 points were the same after 8 games, we hadn't lost a game back in 2017, 5 wins and 3 draws. But on the third hand we have won 6 so far this season - so that's good isn't it? Is it?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Joint best start with 2017 - and that was when we got our best ever finish in the PL, 2nd at the end of the season. Although the 18 points were the same after 8 games, we hadn't lost a game back in 2017, 5 wins and 3 draws. But on the third hand we have won 6 so far this season - so that's good isn't it? Is it?
We’re doing what Liverpool did back in the 70’s winning when not playing well. Since it seems the whole world agrees we can only get better I’d say we’re doing pretty well against the odds. Our squad is possibly better than it gets credit for. Would have been handy to have beaten Watford - Bournemouth seem to have cracked it.

More good news so far United 0 - 2 Newcastle....

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Did anyone here go ??
A good friends mate 63 and his son got attacked by a few Cardiff youngsters , back in the day this wou,d never have happened ,even today it’s bang out of order , was there any noticeable aggro

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Did anyone here go ??
A good friends mate 63 and his son got attacked by a few Cardiff youngsters , back in the day this wou,d never have happened ,even today it’s bang out of order , was there any noticeable aggro
Them melts have got nothing else to do mate. They are utter morons.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Did anyone here go ??
It’s the only time they’re getting to Wembley anytime soon, it’s gone to their heads.

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
Colin's sour grapes about the red card were strangely delicious.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Sissoko played well.
I didn't see most of the game--was watching my own boys play all day--but I did notice that "rupture in the space-time continuum" was trending on Google, so you must be right.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
I thought Lamela’s first touch where he dispossessed Sissoko was the highlight of the match