By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Carlos Vinicius

• Thread starter The Cryptkeeper
  • Start date
Sneeky

Sneeky

VARNA SANKARA
And for those who wasn't born pre decimal...
images.jpeg.jpg

A vermicious kn-yid!

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Looked decent didnt he!!
From now on I shall call him Sid,if you dont get that,then "bollocks" nevermind. Eat your heart out ITK cryptic wazzas.

No, Nevermind was by Nirvana, I think you're getting your bands mixed up mate

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
No, Nevermind was by Nirvana, I think you're getting your bands mixed up mate
Sex Pistols mate, 'Nevermind the Bollocks'. But, Sid Vinicius didn't play on the album though because he could not play the bass guitar. I have a suspicion that none of the so-called Pistols musicians played on any of the studio tracks, but for absolute, definite, Sid did not. I saw them live in the 70's, the riot was fun, the band were shite.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Sex Pistols mate, 'Nevermind the Bollocks'. But, Sid Vinicius didn't play on the album though because he could not play the bass guitar. I have a suspicion that none of the so-called Pistols musicians played on any of the studio tracks, but for absolute, definite, Sid did not. I saw them live in the 70's, the riot was fun, the band were shite.
Yeeeh, knew I should have added the wink emoji at the end of that one.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.

Steve Jones, Sex Pistol's guitarist, became a fairly decent player.
He was also pretty good as a character actor in the "Californication" series.