By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Champions league 17/18

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I can't stand Liverpool but it's hard not to be impressed with the way they've played against Roma tonight. Salah is one hell of a player.

Their fans are going to be sickening.....

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
I can't stand Liverpool but it's hard not to be impressed with the way they've played against Roma tonight. Salah is one hell of a player.

Their fans are going to be sickening.....

If there is one thing good to come out of other team’s successes this season, is that 2 of the 3 standout players in the league were let go by the Chavs!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
If there is one thing good to come out of other team’s successes this season, is that 2 of the 3 standout players in the league were let go by the Chavs!
Mourinho I think....probably because both DeBruyne and Salah are crap defensively ha ha ha

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Not champions league but well worth a laugh!!
1st koscielny kicks the ball into his own face then mustafi breakdances instead of defending,comedy gold.

DbzS4pAX4AAz7Pb.jpg:large

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Writing in the Telegraph Sport today the headline on Jamie Carragher’s article was that Liverpool have the chance to achieve ‘immortality’.....really? Are you sure Jamie? The team they’re playing against have won the tournament 3 times in the last 4 years, whilst Liverpool haven’t even qualified. Fair enough Klopp has them playing exciting football and they’ve done well to get to the final, thanks to one man in reality. But immortal? Really need to calm the fuck down, idiot.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Writing in the Telegraph Sport today the headline on Jamie Carragher’s article was that Liverpool have the chance to achieve ‘immortality’.....really? Are you sure Jamie? The team they’re playing against have won the tournament 3 times in the last 4 years, whilst Liverpool haven’t even qualified. Fair enough Klopp has them playing exciting football and they’ve done well to get to the final, thanks to one man in reality. But immortal? Really need to calm the fuck down, idiot.
He may well be "spitting" later on then........
Last time they achieved immortality was Heysel,or was it mortality??

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Liverpool have spent €125 million more than Real Madrid in the past 5 years and only have 3 academy players in the squad to Real Madrid's 9.
Financial underdog? Not quite.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I can't wait until this Salah wankfest is fucking over...

My god Lampard, who's opinion I respect, is hanging off his dick....

Viva Madrid.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
My box is fucked... I'm watching BT and ready for their excuses at the end...

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Har Har! Looks like their one man team just got Ramossed, cue the whinging!

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I can't wait to see dippers crying through their sing along! It's all set up for you now Gareth, win the CL, do the dippers and come home!

Edit: MWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHa

Last edited:
Reactions: Yid
J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I couldn't have given less of a shit about this one other than the possibility of Liverpool humiliation, but this is a very good game of football. Here's hoping Bale runs rampant for the next half hour.

Reactions: Yid
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
just said on BT
'I need to be playing week in week out, I'll speak to my agent & we'll see in the summer' - Gareth Bale

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Well that was a thoroughly enjoyable 2nd half!

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
From someone on SC

I feel bad for Karius, he’s gonna get a lot of mean tweets and messages but the worst thing is, he’ll be unable to block them.