By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Champions league 17/18

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
There used to be someone in the old place that posted the highly piss taking ‘red men’ vids, where nothing was ever Liverpool’s fault, they were always hard done by.

One of those would be hilarious. I wonder who’s fault it is this time....not theirs obviously. Crawl back home quietly would you Liverpool and get back in your box. We beat them 3-1.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Well gutted that two teams we mullered this season got tomthe final , proud that Lukamand Bale played well enough to win and send that a loser and total Bottle job Klopp into oblivion , after all there JUST a ONE man team

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I have loved this season..... but ton8ght simply capped it off a fucking treat...
https://goo.gl/images/uZkpKj
But it can still get better:

DeJF2ZuX0AAAeHK.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Hasnt bale stole more than once??
the most amazing goal and ronaldo`s face was like thunder.

But when asked if he was disappointed not score in the final, Ronaldo said: "Who's disappointed? Perhaps they need to change the name of the Champions League to the CR7 Champions League. Who has the most titles and who has the most goals?"

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
He fucked it up in Kiev
Like Gerrard did with Ba
Their Keeper Loris Karius Slipped it to Benzema

And then he started flapping
He clearly had a bet
He went to catch a Bale shot And chucked it in the net

ALLEEZZZ, ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So it wasnt their fault,but no show Mo was the one doing the fouling and grabbed Ramos.Scousers comparing it to a judo throw,a picture doesnt lie.Salah is alredy going down pulling Ramos down with him

DeJ4Jp5WkAIQ0tU.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Tottenham Hotspur's run to the round of 16 stage in the Champions League this season has earned the club £51.9m.
Spurs earned €12.7m just for appearing in the group stage, where their record of five wins and one draw earned them €8.7m and appearing in the first knockout round was worth a further €6m.
The TV pool earned the north London outfit €32.4m, bringing up a total of €60.1m (£51.9m).

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I do have to say that I genuinely feel for Karius, especially with some of the abuse he's taking from their scummy fans and the fact that his teammates left him alone on the pitch to suffer after the game. YNWA indeed.
Yes, great point well made. I gather one of the Liverpool YNWA crew tweeted he deserves the death threats....and his loneliness at the end was notable. The messiah Klopp has now lost his last 6 finals.

It’s all big relief really, otherwise the whole club would clearly have been immortal and we would have had to canonise the players and give the manager a knighthood.....

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I read that there is a petition going around that 150,000 Liverpool fans have signed suggesting that Ramos should be banned for his part in injuring Saint Salah......

Are there no limits to these self entitled fans blinkered response to anything that doesn’t go their way. Have they already forgotten Suarez antics???

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I read that there is a petition going around that 150,000 Liverpool fans have signed suggesting that Ramos should be banned for his part in injuring Saint Salah......

Are there no limits to these self entitled fans blinkered response to anything that doesn’t go their way. Have they already forgotten Suarez antics???
DeOiyNVXcAA3a3H.jpg

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I do have to say that I genuinely feel for Karius, especially with some of the abuse he's taking from their scummy fans and the fact that his teammates left him alone on the pitch to suffer after the game. YNWA indeed.

Yep, poor bastard had a horror show and it was hard not to feel for him after the game. Not one fucking Liverpool player went anywhere near him at the final whistle which in itself is disgraceful...but where was their so called "leader of men" Jurgen Klopp? Nowhere to be seen. What an abhorrent piece of shit he is.

Gareth Bale was the first player from either team to console Karius. Classy.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Yep, poor bastard had a horror show and it was hard not to feel for him after the game. Not one fucking Liverpool player went anywhere near him at the final whistle which in itself is disgraceful...but where was their so called "leader of men" Jurgen Klopp? Nowhere to be seen. What an abhorrent piece of shit he is.

Gareth Bale was the first player from either team to console Karius. Classy.
84 uefa final,danny thomas misses a penalty,56k singing there`s only one danny thomas before he even gets back to the halfway line,thats why its called support.Sanchez scores an OG,Kane picks him up,when kane equalises goes over and makes a point to say,thats gone now we are back.What does Liverpools captain do??stares daggers and blanks him,and that lot are moaning because Kane will capt england at the world cup.There is only one way to behave if you are truly a team or club and that is pull together,best of times and especially the worst of times.
Up until saturday Karius had the most clean sheets in the CL this season,all of a sudden is treated like dogshit.Same happens with hugo from some of our fans when he drops a bollock,no keeper ever doesnt make a clanger or several infact.Chances of Karius coming back stronger at liverpool??because of how he has been treated by fans and players in the aftermarth not much,and yet he is still the same guy they trusted just 4 days ago.

Klopp on video singing a song with liverpool fans at 6am if you have seen it?
We saw the European Cup
Madrid had all the f****** luck

Bloke is classless when they dont win.I love poch because he has integrity and is a good human being,win,lose or draw he has stayed classy even in bad moments.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
84 uefa final,danny thomas misses a penalty,56k singing there`s only one danny thomas before he even gets back to the halfway line,thats why its called support.Sanchez scores an OG,Kane picks him up,when kane equalises goes over and makes a point to say,thats gone now we are back.What does Liverpools captain do??stares daggers and blanks him,and that lot are moaning because Kane will capt england at the world cup.There is only one way to behave if you are truly a team or club and that is pull together,best of times and especially the worst of times.
Up until saturday Karius had the most clean sheets in the CL this season,all of a sudden is treated like dogshit.Same happens with hugo from some of our fans when he drops a bollock,no keeper ever doesnt make a clanger or several infact.Chances of Karius coming back stronger at liverpool??because of how he has been treated by fans and players in the aftermarth not much,and yet he is still the same guy they trusted just 4 days ago.

Klopp on video singing a song with liverpool fans at 6am if you have seen it?
We saw the European Cup
Madrid had all the f****** luck

Bloke is classless when they dont win.I love poch because he has integrity and is a good human being,win,lose or draw he has stayed classy even in bad moments.

classy way to insult the most successful club in european footbal history,really with how social media is now,he should know better,and whilst I would no doubt laugh if Poch was singing this about woolwich,or Kane doing "what do you think of arsenal" chants,I am glad we stayed above this level of infantile banter from the professionals at our club.Lovrens "mr touch" joke,salah`s "oh really wow" tweet about kane,even Karius made crack about Kane and claiming goals.And here we are spurs fans defending him.Class comes from the leadership,and klopp is a tubthumping moron,spending fantasy football money and still winning fuck all,despite what sky,bt,the papers say.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
well some of merseyside enjoyed saturday at least.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Evening Standard

An Egyptian lawyer has filed a 1bn euros lawsuit against Real Madrid and Spain defender Sergio Ramos for the challenge which left Liverpool's Egypt forward Mohamed Salah injured during the Champions League final.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Evening Standard

An Egyptian lawyer has filed a 1bn euros lawsuit against Real Madrid and Spain defender Sergio Ramos for the challenge which left Liverpool's Egypt forward Mohamed Salah injured during the Champions League final.
my god imagine the lawsuits wimbledon would have had back in the day,gary stevens and Mabbutt would have been rich beyond Alexa Sanchez !!!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Evening Standard

Not to mention there's a massive petition out there to discipline Ramos. Liverpool (and apparently Egypt) fans are basically becoming parodies of themselves. That said, I do hope he's able to play in the WC, always hate to see good players miss out due to injury

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Not to mention there's a massive petition out there to discipline Ramos. Liverpool (and apparently Egypt) fans are basically becoming parodies of themselves. That said, I do hope he's able to play in the WC, always hate to see good players miss out due to injury
Over 200,000 signatories now....:rolleyes:

Edit: errrr almost half a million people have now signed this in 3 days.

Last edited: