By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Champions league 17/18

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Yes, bloke is a bit of a thug, witness his disciplinary record. Salah has now absolved him of any blame......half a million signatories on a petition are going to be disappointed.

Dembele stood up to a bully.....always the best plan. No place in football for Ramos, Keane, Fashanu, and their like. Dave Mackay yes, thugs no.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
DedwJaIXkAIdq67.jpg

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Just playing devil's (Ramos') advocate, if you look closely, it appears that Salah initially tries to hook Ramos' arm before Ramos out muscles him.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Scousers going batshit crazy over Karius` alledged concussion now,demanding replays hahaha

But wait its van dijk that pushes Ramos into Karius and the hospital in america where this was diagnosed over week later is owned by...........John Henry liverpool owner.
Some funny stuff out there today taking the piss like;gerrards inner ear infetion causing him to slip,and grobbelar had a nasty chest infection when they lost the league at home to arse..........that great scouse sense of humour,that was when it was called capital of culture for a year.Yeah a culture you`d grow in a fridge.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Scousers going batshit crazy over Karius` alledged concussion now,demanding replays hahaha

But wait its van dijk that pushes Ramos into Karius and the hospital in america where this was diagnosed over week later is owned by...........John Henry liverpool owner.
Some funny stuff out there today taking the piss like;gerrards inner ear infetion causing him to slip,and grobbelar had a nasty chest infection when they lost the league at home to arse..........that great scouse sense of humour,that was when it was called capital of culture for a year.Yeah a culture you`d grow in a fridge.
Highly entertaining.........and hilarious.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Wow..... are they now gonna stop buying or using the "internet" and run a 40 year campaign for the "truth" because somthing didn't go their way....

This is the exact reason I fucking hate that bin dipping, shit cunt of a club.

I want them to disappear, I want them managed by Paul fucking Lambert in div 2, the cunts.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
While they're fans are in fact delusional cunts, I do think that Ramos intentionally tried to injure both players. The Salah play was textbook: lock the arm and take him hard to the ground. If this were against a club I respected I would be furious. But since it's Liverpool I will just continue to point and laugh.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
While they're fans are in fact delusional cunts, I do think that Ramos intentionally tried to injure both players. The Salah play was textbook: lock the arm and take him hard to the ground. If this were against a club I respected I would be furious. But since it's Liverpool I will just continue to point and laugh.
When the likes of Tommy Smith, Graeme Souness, Steven Gerrard, Luis Suarez, et al are doing something similar though, it seems to be perfectly OK?

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
When the likes of Tommy Smith, Graeme Souness, Steven Gerrard, Luis Suarez, et al are doing something similar though, it seems to be perfectly OK?
Souness in particular, my God what a thug.

While there may be something in the Karius concussion, it seems to me the dippers ought to be calling for their own to stop abusing the poor bastard instead of coming up with conspiracy theories. Among other things, Benatia should've been sent off in the second leg of the Juve tie, which probably would have seen us go through. We [as in most fans I see online and talk to, including here] had a bit of a moan, accepted our inexperience exposed us a bit in the tie, and moved on.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.

Exactly, they're the same level as Ramos imo. Not arguing that they are squeaky clean, just that the fouls did look pretty intentional to me.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
That Ramos comment doing the rounds today about Salah, Karius and Firmino is fucking golden. I don't care much for Ramos but some quality mugging off there from Ramos

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
That Ramos comment doing the rounds today about Salah, Karius and Firmino is fucking golden. I don't care much for Ramos but some quality mugging off there from Ramos
He's fun to hate. I think the game would be a lot less interesting without proper villains.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Exactly, they're the same level as Ramos imo. Not arguing that they are squeaky clean, just that the fouls did look pretty intentional to me.
Its no worse than any advantage all teams try to take at times.I dont disagree ramos knew what he was doing in both instances,but clearly in both A)Salah links ramos`arm 1st and initiates a foul,and B) Van dijk pushes ramos into karius fouling him (yes the elbow was all ramos),but if the ref had given a penalty for van dijk`s shove could they have complained?
Salah,Mane and firminio have all been done for diving this season,mane took edersons head off with a kung fu kick,every team sins and is sinned against,every team gets bad calls go for them and against the,its the level of pious victimisation they call on to defend any defeat that makes them such a ridiculous clueless fanbase nowadays.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Video assistant referees will be used in the Champions League and Europa League this season, Uefa has announced.

The technology was scheduled to be first used in the competitions from next season.

But Uefa says it will be brought in from the last-16 round in the Champions League and in the Europa League final.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Video assistant referees will be used in the Champions League and Europa League this season, Uefa has announced.

The technology was scheduled to be first used in the competitions from next season.

But Uefa says it will be brought in from the last-16 round in the Champions League and in the Europa League final.
Sooooo if there was a VAR dubious decision that let a team to get to this point..... and it wasn't available..... how can they fucking do this now? VAR can fuck off

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Sooooo if there was a VAR dubious decision that let a team to get to this point..... and it wasn't available..... how can they fucking do this now? VAR can fuck off
Good point, like the disallowed goal against PSV you mean.....that would mean that we'd have already qualified....that sort of thing....