By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2017-18 TICKETS.

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Do we all want to sit together? I got this by email today...

Dear Jeremy,

Ahead of the UEFA Champions League draw taking place this Thursday 24 August, we are pleased to confirm that Members will once again be able to purchase our Group Stage Multi-Game ticket this season.

The package includes all three Group Stage matches and prices start from £75 with concession pricing available in all areas at 50% off adult prices.

For the first time, we shall also be offering Club Wembley Gold as part of this package priced at £195 for all three UEFA Champions League group games. These tickets are available for all One Hotspur Members to purchase and are another great benefit of One Hotspur membership.

If you have a friend or family member who would like to join you at our UEFA Champions League matches, they can sign up to membership today to become eligible to purchase one of these tickets. Click here for more information on memberships.

For those Season Ticket Holders signed up to our Automatic Cup Scheme, the Autopay process for this package will take place on Tuesday 22 August.

Season Ticket Holders not part of our Automatic Cup Scheme can purchase tickets from 10am on Wednesday 23 August.

Bronze and Lilywhite Members, as well as Wembley Pass holders, can purchase from 10am on Thursday 24 August, subject to availability. The sales window for tickets will close at 5pm on Thursday 24 August.

Tickets can be purchased online or by calling the Ticket Office on 0344 844 0102 option 1.

Any Season Ticket Holders wishing to purchase an alternative seat for these fixtures will be able to do so during the Members sales phase on Thursday. Again, these will be subject to availability at this stage.

If you would like to sit with a group, one member of the group can purchase tickets for other group members using their Client Reference Numbers.

We look forward to welcoming you to Wembley for the start of our UEFA Champions League campaign.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/new...pur Football Club&dm_i=444I,2ROD,OGFZ8,AQL3,1

The draw for the group stage is this Thursday, 24 August at 5pm (UK, 6pm CET) from the Grimaldi Forum, Monaco.

The package includes all three Group Stage matches and prices start from £75 with concession pricing available in all areas at 50% off adult prices.

For the first time, we shall also be offering Club Wembley Gold as part of this package, priced at £195 for all three Champions League group games.

Below: Price guide for our Champions League Multi-Game ticket packages

cl_bundle_table730x510_use.jpg

These tickets are available for all One Hotspur Members to purchase and are another great benefit of One Hotspur Membership.

If you are not a One Hotspur Member already, you can still sign up to be eligible to purchase one of our Multi-Game ticket packages by CLICKING HERE...

For those Season Ticket Holders signed up to our Automatic Cup Scheme, the Autopay process for this package will take place on Tuesday 22 August.

Season Ticket Holders not part of our Automatic Cup Scheme can purchase tickets from 10am on Wednesday 23 August either online HERE or by calling 0344 844 0102 option 1.

Bronze and Lilywhite Members - as well as Wembley Pass holders - can purchase from 10am on Thursday 24 August, subject to availability.

The sales window for these tickets will close at 5pm on Thursday 24 August.

Any Season Ticket Holders wishing to purchase an alternative seat for these fixtures will be able to do so during the Members sales phase on Thursday. Again, these will be subject to availability at this stage.

***********If you would like to sit with a group, one member of the group can purchase tickets for other group members using their Client Reference Numbers.************

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Well I thought 75 quid sounded fucking great value.... Now thanks to @Rev John Ripsher post it seems they are proably the shittest seats.

Shame as I thought our club would have learned and simply got as many bodies as they posibly could have into Wembley to make as much noise and to carry the good vibes to WHL next year...

Give the season ticket lads their seats and make everyone else pay a fair price for the rest. Fill it up to the rafters.

200 notes is just a fucking piss take.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Even I can't complain at the ticket prices, comparatively they are reasonable. OK, to rebalance the universe I will complain, I think twenty is plenty for any game and Levy is a cunt. The big problem is that evil plutocrat Levy has not bothered to sort out the transport links from God's county to Wembley. It is impossible for me to get home from a Champions League game as the last train leaves the smokey den of vice before the final whistle. This is typical Levy, showing once again his contempt for the fans.

I could drive to Wembley, but for fuck's sake have you seen my driving? Fuck knows how I am allowed to keep my license, I blame the government for not doing enough to keep half blind, road rage nutters off the road. At night I can't even make out where the fucking road is, yet I am allowed by Despicable May to endanger the lives of innocent road users.

I could stay with a friend in South London overnight, yes I still have one friend left, they have not all ended up having tragic accidents or mysterious disappearances, but that would mean two days away from the garden of Eden and I may be lured into the decadent ways of the smoke dwellers, plus Levy has not bothered to organise a two day return ticket on the train that does not cost a fucking fortune, it costs £125 for off peak First Class return ticket! Someone suggested that I travel 'economy', how fucking stupid can people get?

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Can someone explain this to me...... the dates are all wrong??? This is my Checkout Basket

Tickets
Member Area Row Seat View Class Face Value
Subtotal face value
£95.00

Champions League Game 2 · Wembley · Wednesday, 13 September 2017 (19:45)
Mr Jeremy Lawton (*********) 551 12 338

Champions League Game 1 · Wembley · Wednesday, 20 September 2017 (19:45) Mr Jeremy Lawton (*******) 551 12 338

Champions League Game 3 · Wembley · Wednesday, 27 September 2017 (19:45) Mr Jeremy Lawton (*******) 551 12 338 UCL Adult 17-18 £33.00 £33.00

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
I'm gutted. , I never received an email, I don't think I signed up for,automatic renewal, I hope not, as was gonna do 1 game at a time, why pay ahead for Apoel after all we may have already qualified by then, so no point in going.....
We,are missing DA for the,first 3 games, Dortmund at home and Appel , and RM away, we,should get 6 at home without him and I reckon a draw away.