By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Champions League 2018/19

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
What like PSG did at home to their reserves? Somehow a light is shining on Ole at the moment, another Leicester City CL style??? Fucking hope not

Don't worry mate, they are gonna get curb-stomped like nobody's business. Leo, Suarez and Dembele against that back line? It is gonna be brutal.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Don't worry mate, they are gonna get curb-stomped like nobody's business. Leo, Suarez and Dembele against that back line? It is gonna be brutal.
Bubble might have burst against Wolves..... we'll see..

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So 2 fecking lousy 700 tickets for the away leg , just 5% , that’s worse than the FA cup , and league games , so I’ve booked an hotel and now I’m fecked for a ticket ......aaaaaargh

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Nothing against United,but if barca would pummel them tonight A)barca should muller scousers in the semi-final and B)Would remove any chance of 4th place being stolen by united winning CL and say arsenal winning europa league

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Nothing against United,but if barca would pummel them tonight A)barca should muller scousers in the semi-final and B)Would remove any chance of 4th place being stolen by united winning CL and say arsenal winning europa league
OR we beat the Scousers in the final, which would be even more joyous and rewarding!

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
OR we beat the Scousers in the final, which would be even more joyous and rewarding!

For me being the only English club in the final beating Barca the best in the world would be the icing on the cake

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I'm clutching at straws now but if any of you fuckers hear of a ticket going for city away in the champs league send them my way. I need one for myself and a pal who's travelling up without a ticket needs one too.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Like. Just DeBruyne, Sterling, Sane, Silva x 2 to deal with then, on their own turf. No bother, 2-1 Spurs
They like to push high and control possession so I got a feeling we might see Moura and Son up top and a team that sits deep, packs the midfield to make it hard for them and plays quick one, two transitions from defence to attack, get behind them quickly and use Lucas and Sons paces to cause damage. An early goal would be nice....

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
They like to push high and control possession so I got a feeling we might see Moura and Son up top and a team that sits deep, packs the midfield to make it hard for them and plays quick one, two transitions from defence to attack, get behind them quickly and use Lucas and Sons paces to cause damage. An early goal would be nice....
Yeah that works, Dortmund away part 2.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
You could argue Llorente to hold and link the play.... we keep giving them the ball by not protecting it up front we will get battered...

Keep the ball form them as much as possible and when we get it be ruthless as fuck.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Ajax doing a number on Juventus here. And don’t they play beautiful football...nearly hoping for a Juventus comeback here as Ajax are a fucking nightmare.

Great young team.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
There is only one place in London to watch CL football ;o)

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I think and I'm very amateur at this (but find it interesting) we have 'won' so far €66.608m during this CL campaign.Excluding our share of the TV market pool, solidarity payments, matchday ticket sales, f&b revenue and merchandise. Broken down as follows:
Initial Qualifying - €15.25m
2 x wins - €2.7m each (group stage)
2 x draws - €900,000 (group stage)
€9.5m - getting to last 16
€10.5m - getting to quarter final
€12m - getting to semi-final
UEFA share coefficient x €1.108 = €12.188

Someone cleverer than more can confirm, but with the add ons excluded above it's €70m plus. Nice bonus for the club, Hope Levy gives much of it to Poch - he's magic you know.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
The Dutch league is rescheduling their ENTIRE league season the give Ajax a week off before our first leg tie Rumors are that the PL are switching our match to a Monday nighter to keep us sharp for the Wednesday match.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I think and I'm very amateur at this (but find it interesting) we have 'won' so far €66.608m during this CL campaign.Excluding our share of the TV market pool, solidarity payments, matchday ticket sales, f&b revenue and merchandise. Broken down as follows:

Someone cleverer than more can confirm, but with the add ons excluded above it's €70m plus. Nice bonus for the club, Hope Levy gives much of it to Poch - he's magic you know.
In this day and age we would be lucky to get Aaron fucking Lennon back with that.... it's a fucking joke.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Proper support from the dutch FA,no doubt we will be playing late sunday or monday!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Didn’t realise we had 4 Ajax old boys....Sanchez is also ex Ajax, with Toby, Jan and Eriksen. Toby tweeted that the Ajax boys were ‘coming home’ .....clearly strong affection still there.

Also didn’t realise/remember that Sánchez cost us £42m for a centre back. Hope that works out!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Didn’t realise we had 4 Ajax old boys....Sanchez is also ex Ajax, with Toby, Jan and Eriksen. Toby tweeted that the Ajax boys were ‘coming home’ .....clearly strong affection still there.

Also didn’t realise/remember that Sánchez cost us £42m for a centre back. Hope that works out!!
Ajax also tweeted about welcome back boys.They made some proper players in recent history.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Ajax also tweeted about welcome back boys.They made some proper players in recent history.
Seems they’re making a few more as well. This De Ligt player is going to be a star apparently. I like the relationship we seem to have with them, their total football philosophy suits our culture and style. I assume he is going to be too expensive? Maybe we don’t need him?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I’m already getting excited about this Ajax game, sorted my home ticket today and have a flight booked for the away leg. Worst case is a bar in Amsterdam for the match, with my old school mate who I do all the European games with, he lives in Amsterdam which is handy. There’s always someone who can’t make it last minute isn’t there?

Anyway if we can get past this talented Ajax side, without Sonny and Harry in the first leg, (I’m looking at you Dele and Christian.....and secretly Lucas) then it’s either Lionel Messi or Mo Salah in the final.

I think Barca would be too good? Especially in Spain....I think we can and would beat Liverpool. I’m getting ahead of myself but if they beat Barca, I’m not worried. Great times these last 4-5 years being a yid. We all deserve it eh?

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Seems they’re making a few more as well. This De Ligt player is going to be a star apparently. I like the relationship we seem to have with them, their total football philosophy suits our culture and style. I assume he is going to be too expensive? Maybe we don’t need him?

Be amazing if we could get him, Toby and Jan aren't exactly spring chickens, so it's worth keeping an eye out for promising youngsters, unfortunately though, i think he'll be above our financial ceiling. There are so many clubs out there, who are desperate for promising young cb's and most of the big boys around Europe are teams that need such a player, so highly likely we'd get blown out the water and if Toby were to stay, we're fairly well covered at cb for the time being anyway. Rather blow our money on a rb, and some midfielders. Just getting all misty eyed at the idea of a 24 year old Dembele playing alongside the newly reborn Sissoko!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I’m already getting excited about this Ajax game, sorted my home ticket today and have a flight booked for the away leg. Worst case is a bar in Amsterdam for the match, with my old school mate who I do all the European games with, he lives in Amsterdam which is handy. There’s always someone who can’t make it last minute isn’t there?

Anyway if we can get past this talented Ajax side, without Sonny and Harry in the first leg, (I’m looking at you Dele and Christian.....and secretly Lucas) then it’s either Lionel Messi or Mo Salah in the final.

I think Barca would be too good? Especially in Spain....I think we can and would beat Liverpool. I’m getting ahead of myself but if they beat Barca, I’m not worried. Great times these last 4-5 years being a yid. We all deserve it eh?
I'm waiting on a few jobs coming in and going to book flight to Amsterdam too. Just going to fly out early on the Wednesday and back early on the Thursday, no hotel, pub, match, pub, back to the airport. That'll do me sweet, bit of those herbs they sell out there too.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I'm waiting on a few jobs coming in and going to book flight to Amsterdam too. Just going to fly out early on the Wednesday and back early on the Thursday, no hotel, pub, match, pub, back to the airport. That'll do me sweet, bit of those herbs they sell out there too.
Yeah I’ve done early/early