By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Champions League 2018/19

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
‘Kack’ is the new word of the moment, I’ll see you on Tuesday in Brown Eagle? And Amsterdam hopefully, I’m definitely going for the Krack, havent and won’t likely get a ticket. Should be a good laugh though
Sorry didn't catch you pre match on Tuesday mate, had to get my ST off someone else then I went in the stadium. Cant do the away game either now as I just spent a load of dosh on a new guitar...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Sorry didn't catch you pre match on Tuesday mate, had to get my ST off someone else then I went in the stadium. Cant do the away game either now as I just spent a load of dosh on a new guitar...
guitars & squidgy are my catnip,what did you get?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I'm not even sure who we have left available for this game now.

You'd have to think after the weekend there will be some incredibly tired legs and we saw those that are stepping into the team are simply not up to speed just yet.

We need to obviously win this and win it well so how we're set up by Poch is vital as well as how we adapt to cope with their threat.

Hey, whatever happens we've done fucking superb to get this far with a squad that has been fucking flogged to bits. Not gonna bang on about squad depth but you have to ask what we could have achieved with a few more bodies to share the burden.

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
I'm expecting Son to step in the next game, just hope he doesn't get too fired up to make up for his mistake.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Super Jan left wing for the second half will get the job done, #rememberDortmund

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
What a proper nasty, vile little man Suarez is. The utter joke of course is that it’s all against his old club and the fans who used to worship him now vilify him. They might as well all be in the same boat together. Perfect match

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Uggghhhh......come on Messi FFS

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Holy hell it will be great beating the dippers in the final. COME ON YOU SPURS!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I really can’t stand Liverpool, the media bias and especially their myopic fans, but you have to respect what they can do through desire and belief and the help of a dodgy Barca goalkeeper.

I hope we get the chance to fucking stuff the bastards. I’m off to bed flight leaves at 6.30 tomorrow.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Hate them or despise them, you have to give them dippers credit. Who would have thought they could turn round a 3-0 first leg against Barcelona? Have a look UEFA! They must have all had a huge bet on the dippers or Killpetty Klop threatened to release the embarrassing dressing room videos where they were doing saucy-saucy with a sheep or something, that was a bit beyond belief.

Now the dream is to thump them in the final after we deal with Ajax tonight! That would be the cherry on top of the icing on top of another cherry on a delicious cake.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Do I fuck..... Cunts.
Mate, you should try to be empathetic and tolerant like me, try a bit of 'om' chanting or meditation, walk a mile in the other man's shoes, be the change you want to be in the world - or if you can't be fucked with that hippy bollocks just carry on despising the dippers, I have changed my mind and withdraw the credit I gave them, you are correct, they are cunts.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Mate, you should try to be empathetic and tolerant like me, try a bit of 'om' chanting or meditation, walk a mile in the other man's shoes, be the change you want to be in the world - or if you can't be fucked with that hippy bollocks just carry on despising the dippers, I have changed my mind and withdraw the credit I gave them, you are correct, they are cunts.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
How did Barca not score in the first half? So many opportunities.

Fuck off dippers

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
“The corner of shame,” El Mundo Deportivo called it. It was truly rubbish from Barcelona, all having a kip then I believe I saw some of their players appealing to the ref, fuck knows what for, maybe he didn't say ready or not here I come"

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Wernt someone wanking on about some stat about how teams turning over a first leg deficit is rarer that rocking horse shit.

Dippers just pissed on those chips so best we do the fucking same.

COYFS.

Simba

Simba

Player in Training.
I would love to go to the final. It is in a beautiful stadium.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member

I like part of their spile was a “ Guaranteed Seat” ffs 299 , I wou,don’t fancy standing all that way .
As some of you may know I was lucky enough to get tickets for both Man City and Ajax , along with Dortmund , but doubt I’ll have enough points for the final .
Anyway INNOVATION COACHES £249 and I’ve used em twice and would highly recommend them

Attachments

• 26289197-2FE3-49A3-BDF5-E3021163163C.png
    26289197-2FE3-49A3-BDF5-E3021163163C.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 233
Reactions: Yid