By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Champions League 2018/19

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
What's the fucking point of that? I'm in Spain innit? I should go to Madrid, but I can't all that driving, I'm a shit driver on the correct side of the road, even worse on the side they drive on here, fuck knows how they let me keep my licence.

That could be a very special night at the new Lane, Levy will make many quids, the fans don't get shafted too much on the ticket price (he could have made it free to members and still would have made a fortune - but a tenner is not extortionate).

Simba

Simba

Player in Training.
I agree that is great from the club, benefit to all parties.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I'm reading all of this--financial windfall, logistics for the final, viewing party at the new WHL, tickets, etc--and yet I'm still at the stage where I just cannot fucking believe it.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Flights and accommodation booked, £1400 wont get a ticket would happily pay £500 but my loyalty points wont allow it

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I've decided I'm gonna wait until next year when we successfully defend our CL champs title.

Simba

Simba

Player in Training.
Looks like they have given Liverpool the home dressing room and a referee that saw them win earlier in the Champions League

I say we wear our green kit and summon up the power of past miracles. Poch ought to play some videos of the Wimbledon crazy gang in the dressing room.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Feeling low? stick this on,its a 360 degrees video,use the arrows in the upper left,turn the camera to facing behind the goal at the citeh fans,go about 4mins in and laugh your fucking arse off 😭😭

You have to click where it say watch this video on youtube cos its interactive.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Wanna see the yid with the biggest balls in amsterdam last week?Look no further.

Once again turn camera behind the goal,at 4 mins 20 secs when moura`s 3rd goes in,ignore the wacky races wheelchair departures,look for the yid in white,runs whole length of the end celebrating being chased by a steward in yellow 😂

edit
Found him in crowd now,runs down to front,hops over the rail and starts doing his forest gump,top work yid.My hero.

Last edited:
M

Maik

Player in Training.
First of all congratulations with the win. It was a fantastic game and showed what football is all about.
I already purchased a hotel in the centre of madrid for the final but as Ajax now is out I hopefully can make someone of you happy.

I have a hotel (2 person room) in the center of Madrid for May 31 till June 3 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday - night). As hotel prices are now completely crazy hopefully I can make someone happy with the hotel. For the hotel I can for sure still change the names.

Hotel is Hotel Plaza Mayor.

If you are interested - please send me a personal message.

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
First of all congratulations with the win. It was a fantastic game and showed what football is all about.
I already purchased a hotel in the centre of madrid for the final but as Ajax now is out I hopefully can make someone of you happy.

I have a hotel (2 person room) in the center of Madrid for May 31 till June 3 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday - night). As hotel prices are now completely crazy hopefully I can make someone happy with the hotel. For the hotel I can for sure still change the names.

Hotel is Hotel Plaza Mayor.

If you are interested - please send me a personal message.
Congrats on your double at home,sorry it ended how it did for you,I am sure we all really admire your club,this side and what you manged this season in champions league.Good luck for next season.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

"The Club has this week issued indefinite bans to three Season Ticket Holders who have listed their UEFA Champions League Final tickets for sale on a secondary ticketing platform.

Once again, we wish to remind all our supporters that any ticket purchased is for the sole use of the individual that purchases it from the Club. Transferring or selling tickets on unofficially breaches our terms and conditions and is against the law."

About time!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

"The Club has this week issued indefinite bans to three Season Ticket Holders who have listed their UEFA Champions League Final tickets for sale on a secondary ticketing platform.

Once again, we wish to remind all our supporters that any ticket purchased is for the sole use of the individual that purchases it from the Club. Transferring or selling tickets on unofficially breaches our terms and conditions and is against the law."

About time!
To the tower with em!!honestly if they pay me a pittance,I would catch these cunts so easily,just give me 20% of the resale on confiscated season tickets,id be minted,Its not hard to catch them really is it,with full names on profiles johnSmith18031987,may as well give me your address cos if you put down location say ;brighton in 5 mins I could have it off the internet anyway.

If the club publically flog a few season ticket holders like this,it will deter many of the others,the determined crooks would be a bit smarter but only a bit cos to sell you have to advertise and then,gotcha!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
As I said its not hard to find them.Say a regular ticket is for sale on stubhub,games being advertised before they even go on sale,so its definetly a STH.Just buy the ticket,get the seat details,costs the club say $300,resell the ticket on general sale,take the season ticket off the seller and resell them on general sale rest of the season,you more than get your money back,catch a crook and scare most others from doing it.

That scenario was going on at the lane btw,2 seats east stand always for sale on stubhub in the USA, .com site.Its not hard to sort these touts out with a bit of thought and guile.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Serious, yet possibly dumb questions.

This season, Chelsea came 3rd while we came 4th & Le Arse 5th.
Only the top 4 make next season's CL.

Chelsea play The Arse in the EL Final.
What if Chelsea beat The Arse?

And what if when we win the CL Final?

Is there any way The Arse get a CL by default?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member

No

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member

No, and Not even if City get suspended for a year .
Hence I’m hoping Chelscum win ......off to wash my mouth out

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Here’s hoping , I’m starting to get nervous , and I’m not even going . Other than to WHL

Attachments

• 9490F8C1-EF5F-473E-A3EA-8BFF52312AFF.png
    9490F8C1-EF5F-473E-A3EA-8BFF52312AFF.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 400
USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
As I said its not hard to find them.Say a regular ticket is for sale on stubhub,games being advertised before they even go on sale,so its definetly a STH.Just buy the ticket,get the seat details,costs the club say $300,resell the ticket on general sale,take the season ticket off the seller and resell them on general sale rest of the season,you more than get your money back,catch a crook and scare most others from doing it.

That scenario was going on at the lane btw,2 seats east stand always for sale on stubhub in the USA, .com site.Its not hard to sort these touts out with a bit of thought and guile.

I bought tickets to Wembley. Spurs v chavs season opener last year. The problem is that it is so common in the us that no one thinks twice and just does it. I had no clue until I posted about how I got my ticket and told about it.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I bought tickets to Wembley. Spurs v chavs season opener last year. The problem is that it is so common in the us that no one thinks twice and just does it. I had no clue until I posted about how I got my ticket and told about it.
Its a big cultural and legal difference.It is illegal to resell any ticket in the UK not just football with all the security concerns.Obviously we`ve probably all bought them from others,mostly face value or beer money.We just see it as other fans ripping off other fans,its really a no-no morally for us culturally.
Personally i dont understand why as a member/season ticket holder with a stadium access card why they allow print at home tickets,making ticket reselling so goddam easy,if you had to always use the card to gain entry,stubhub wouldnt be able to merely print tickets,and if tickets go on general sale meaning some wouldnt have memberships then those games why would anyone buy off a tout if you can buy from the club?.Saying that i have just got 3 tickets for the CL screening for which i am thankful they are print at home,saving a lot of posting trusting with cards.Guess we want it all ways that suits us.