By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Champions League 2018/19

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
I know it’s late , but I’ve found Tonight , some cheap flights from Manchester Bham , on a Man City forum ,and cheap accommodation from a n Ajax fan , so you could get out there for 200 and stay for the same , play hard ball and say , well I’ll give you 300 , cause this time next week it’ll be worthless and you’ve got feck all , I’ll let you know if anyone is interested

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
That’s just made me properly emotional, how ridiculously stupid but brilliant
Apparently we have been on deaths door 8 times this campaign,Knock-out cup football struggles to be beaten,i am amzaed nfl,nba,nhl,mlb dont have a cup competition,its the obvious revenue earner for a short period of matches.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Pochettino: "We are happy. Whether to start him (Harry Kane) is a point we are thinking about a lot. It is a decision that, one way or the other, will be judged after the game. If we win: fantastic decision. If we lose: shit decision, and you are going to kill me. We are working that everyone will be available to play and, at the moment, Harry is on course. Harry, Dávinson, Harry Winks and Jan – the evolution today is very good. And then it is going to be our decision to see if they will be available from the beginning."

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Pochettino: "We are happy. Whether to start him (Harry Kane) is a point we are thinking about a lot. It is a decision that, one way or the other, will be judged after the game. If we win: fantastic decision. If we lose: shit decision, and you are going to kill me. We are working that everyone will be available to play and, at the moment, Harry is on course. Harry, Dávinson, Harry Winks and Jan – the evolution today is very good. And then it is going to be our decision to see if they will be available from the beginning."
Jamie Carragher claiming conspiracy that there is a 3 week gap between the end of season and CL final,he even said he thought the FA had done it on purpose,cos ofc they designate when&where the CL final will be played.He is mostly upset because we will get many players back from injury,liverpools run of form is broken by the time period and spurs poor form will be a memory.Nothing like some unbiased opinion from a pundit.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Jamie Carragher has slammed the decision to play the final three weeks after the culmination of the Premier League - claiming it benefits Tottenham. "I can only think it’s the FA thinking, ‘Oh we’ll do this to help England in the Nations League’."
Carragher: "It’s actually backfired, if that is the reason, in that two English teams are there. If two English teams weren’t there there would obviously be a longer break leading up to the Nations League. That’s p***ed me off a little bit that to be honest. I think it probably helps Spurs more than us, I would say. I think they’ve got bigger injury problems than us."

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Spit the dog spitting his biased hoslrse shit again....

Cunt shouldn't be allowed to comment on anything from Jail.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Poch on his future. "Today nothing is more important than the game. Tottenham deserves we're 200% focussed. We can make history, write history, provide our fans & our family the best happiness in football that you can provide. I am not important."

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
So I see Carragher is giving off stink and now Souness. Do we have anyone on our end giving off the same sort of vibe? I haven't read anything where the likes of Jenas or Hoddle or anyone are slating something about the final. Just that it's amazing we are there.

This is an actual genuine question.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So I see Carragher is giving off stink and now Souness. Do we have anyone on our end giving off the same sort of vibe? I haven't read anything where the likes of Jenas or Hoddle or anyone are slating something about the final. Just that it's amazing we are there.

This is an actual genuine question.
i had shitesports news on yday and today at work,yday they played a few snippets of poch,today they got the tissues out showed klopp live and bukkaked the studio afterwards.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I love it! The more they whine, the more pressure they heap on the players. Keep it up imo. 👍

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
tickets released for those on 185 pts,hope it helps someone.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Wow, scum taking a real thrashing from the other scum this half...