By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Chavs (PL) H Tomorrow teatime (or today if reading tomorrow, yesterday if reading Monday...)

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Tottenham Hotspur’s game against Chelsea on Sunday afternoon, framed by the hosts and Sky Sports as the first major “net zero carbon” match. Yeah right. 62,000 people travelling to the New Lane and not producing any carbon will be a miracle. I presume they will not be selling anything in plastic containers - food, drink, souvenir tat or selling any souvenir tat that is made from plastic or net-zero carbon materials manufactured in net-zero carbon production units? What a load of fucking bollocks.

Doubtful - Sánchez, Romero, Lo Celso (all match fitness),Dier (dead leg),Lucas (foot),Son (calf),Sessegnon (knock)
Injured Bergwijn (ankle, unknown)
Suspended Tanganga (one match)

Fucking blimey! Maybe Santa will put out the call on the PA for anyone who is match fit? We'll probably thump the bollocks off the chavs, because in my mind we always do better against top 4 teams, that is probably not remotely true but it makes me happy thinking it pre-match. Whatever happens we cannot play worse than we played against Palace unless the entire team just sit on their arses from the kick off, so hopefully we will see some proper football?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
This will be the yard stick by which our team will actually be measured...

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
This will be the yard stick by which our team will actually be measured...
I'd be happy if they make the effort to try and find the yard stick.
Hate saying it, but can't see anything other than a home defeat today.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I'd be happy if they make the effort to try and find the yard stick.
Hate saying it, but can't see anything other than a home defeat today.
If they turn out the tripe we've been witnessing, I hope the punters let them fucking have it both barrels...

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Lloris, Royal, Dier, Romero, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Lo Celso, NDombele, Dele, Son, Kane

Pretty good lineup.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
The smiling assassin is back, thank fuck!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Lloris, Royal, Dier, Romero, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Lo Celso, NDombele, Dele, Son, Kane

Pretty good lineup.
Yep, better than expected. Do we have a stronger lineup than that? Now let's see if N'Fatbelly can shake off that name and if Deli can actually give us a good performance and Kane can do what he does. I like the idea of Emerson, Dier and Lo Celso against the chavs, they're a bit tasty with the tackles, let's hope they're not too feisty and we end up with 11 on the pitch.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Yep, better than expected. Do we have a stronger lineup than that? Now let's see if N'Fatbelly can shake off that name and if Deli can actually give us a good performance and Kane can do what he does. I like the idea of Emerson, Dier and Lo Celso against the chavs, they're a bit tasty with the tackles, let's hope they're not too feisty and we end up with 11 on the pitch.
For me, I'd have Gil and Son on either side of Kane in a front three. That'd be the only change because it really is probably the strongest side we can put out.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Play like this all game and all season and I will be happy

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
This is more like it. Impressed by Romero. We look up for it....at last!! Keep it going lads.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Yes, loving the effort and approach so far.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
This is a different side...

I know it's only 20 mins.... but this I could watch.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Yep, most definitely. They grew in to the game more towards the end of it but we've been competitive from the start and throughout.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Who were those blokes in the white shirts and where the fuck were they last week? That's what I want! Keep this up in the second half and I won't even be a little bit grumpy!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Who were those blokes in the white shirts and where the fuck were they last week? That's what I want! Keep this up in the second half and I won't even be a little bit grumpy!
That's all it takes mate... effort, results will sort themselves out if you graft like fuck...

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
One substitution and Chelsea are a different team. Still, at least the effort is there from us.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Shame football matches are 90 mins and not 45 mins...

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Financially, these teams are running away from us and the difference in ability is obvious. Doesn’t help that we get mugged off by a lucky goals.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
If I see Hojbjerg pick the ball up right next to the cbs again, I’m gonna throw my remote at the tv!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Financially, these teams are running away from us and the difference in ability is obvious. Doesn’t help that we get mugged off by a lucky goals.
Make you're own luck in football...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Dele, is not anywhere near the player he once was... he is an absolute shadow...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
There's been a couple of nice plays from Dele, not enough, he's a lazy fuck, he's standing around waiting for the ball instead of shifting his arse. When he does get the ball his passing just isn't good enough. I think he's more interested in being a celebrity brand than being a footballer.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Again.... 5 yard balls from the CB into midfield.... how many of them did we see in the first half...

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
certainly a game of 2 halves, which is quite fitting considering that was Jimmy Greave’s catchphrase

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I don't not know nuffink about football tactics and strategy but why would you bring on Sanchez when you're 2 down and 7 minutes left to play? Dele off, Scarlett on would have been my roll of the dice.