By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Chelsea A Beatallthelondonteams cup SF 2nd leg 19.45 Thurs Jan 24th 2019

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
The nutter in the shorts (other than victor behind Dier) is..........:D

Dxmbhm7X0AIaVVA.jpg
Well without Googling pictures of the academy players I’m going George Marsh, because he played against Tranmere....but it’s a guess

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Tonight's Spurs U23s team here at Stevenage to face Athletic Bilbao. Vincent Janssen starts again. No Kazaiah Sterling or Troy Parrott ;). Sterling could be on the bench tomorrow again while Parrott was the 19th man at Fulham and looks to be again at Stamford Bridge

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well without Googling pictures of the academy players I’m going George Marsh, because he played against Tranmere....but it’s a guess
Thought the post below it well&truly gave it away,go back or look up !!;)

Its obviously not sterling lol

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well if I’d seen the other post I might have had a better guess eh?

Have you cleaned up yet???!!!:eek:
lol,
i think it would be wrong to bring him in before sterling at least gets a chance.Seeing him next to even aurier,he`s deceptively ......short.Hope he sprouts upwards a bit.Though nothing wrong with a good little un upfront.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
There is an U23s game tonight,so Poch has him with the 1st team instead of playing.

DxmjQ3_X0AAR009.jpg
Right now he's wondering what in the hell Aurier is saying to him.

What about this boy Jack Roles? He's a bit older than Parrott, wonder why he's not getting more of a look under the circumstances?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Right now he's wondering what in the hell Aurier is saying to him.

What about this boy Jack Roles? He's a bit older than Parrott, wonder why he's not getting more of a look under the circumstances?
more of a #10 i think rather than upfront striker.But yeah decent player.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
lol,
i think it would be wrong to bring him in before sterling at least gets a chance.Seeing him next to even aurier,he`s deceptively ......short.Hope he sprouts upwards a bit.Though nothing wrong with a good little un upfront.
Yes there’s plenty of them, amazing how many headers Aguero gets for a little un

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Fuck Chelsea anyway. Regardless of the result tonight, they are a cheap, nasty, racist, club and have bought their success since June 2003 when the dodgy Russian turned up. Before that they were like West Ham, a bit noisy and a bit useless. Zero respect from me, just don't care.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Lamela needs to start kicking folks early and often. He is the one player we have that can unhinge teams, and this match is crying out for it. Kick, Coco. Kick like an angry ole mule. Then score and point and laugh at the Chavs bench just for fun. :)

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Oh no! We're going to get done by a dodgy VAR aren't we. I can see it coming!

So Chelski bought out their big guns eh
Matin ‘I hate Spurs with a passion” Atkinson in charge , now remind me which game v Chelsea did he screw us over in ........he’s bound to have done it at least once,
Ah Yes the FA CUp semi final where he gave the ball “ ALL OVER the line ,When none of it could have been “

And ta boot Andre Mariner on VAR , the ref in the 2-1 defeat when Gomes stopped the ball in the line , but he gave a goal , then allowed a last minute offside goal to stand , oh well still gonna go and cheer the boys on

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So Chelski bought out their big guns eh
Matin ‘I hate Spurs with a passion” Atkinson in charge , now remind me which game v Chelsea did he screw us over in ........he’s bound to have done it at least once,
Ah Yes the FA CUp semi final where he gave the ball “ ALL OVER the line ,When none of it could have been “

And ta boot Andre Mariner on VAR , the ref in the 2-1 defeat when Gomes stopped the ball in the line , but he gave a goal , then allowed a last minute offside goal to stand , oh well still gonna go and cheer the boys on
He swerves to the left
he swerves to the right
Marcus alonso his driving is shite.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Just beat this lot, don’t care how or by how many, just beat the fuckers. They’ve had to resort to their first team, so they’re worried.

(Or a draw will do)

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Hard to beat them when we don't have a shot all first half.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
They've turned up. Sari calling them all shit has fired them up.

We.... well, I will wait until full time.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
That was hard to watch. Poch ain't one for ht subs but think if ever there was a time to give us a lift it's now. Llorente been useless (amongst many others too) so maybe home for Moura but then who plays up front.... fucked if I know. Gonna be a long few months.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I'll consider it a win if no one else gets hurt. This is getting ridiculous.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
We need any sort of pace on that field. We can't get at them at all. So so slow to try and break.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Heads are gone,i would expect some serious fouls if we can get our chins up,this game is almost certainly gone.Still dreaming of a goal and penaltys,,if Poch can get a reaction.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Looks like the idea of killing the game didn't appeal to Poch! Unfortunately over played and under fit players are getting exposed all over. This can't end well unless we find a way to slow the game and get a grip!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Heads are gone,i would expect some serious fouls if we can get our chins up,this game is almost certainly gone.Still dreaming of a goal and penaltys,,if Poch can get a reaction.
Nah mate, 45 minutes to go and we're only one goal behind. We'll win this on penalties, that would be nice - or to save our nerves a bit get two and win the fucker outright. Llorente might as well come off I reckon, he's a bit of a waste of space at the moment. We might as well use both our subs, get GKN and Lucas of for a bit of zip?

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I have been pretty defensive of Llorente as I really think he is on a hiding to nothing being Kane’s backup. However, he has been atrocious today. At the very least he should be proving an option to hold up going forward, playing his back to goal...but he is providing zero. He had a couple of chances to contribute to attacking moves in the first half and fucked it up both times.

He’s just too slow of body and mind to play at this level anymore.

Reactions: Yid