By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Chelsea A Beatallthelondonteams cup SF 2nd leg 19.45 Thurs Jan 24th 2019

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I was gonna wait unril full time to cunt them off.... seems i am in the minority, lol...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Nah mate, 45 minutes to go and we're only one goal behind. We'll win this on penalties, that would be nice - or to save our nerves a bit get two and win the fucker outright. Llorente might as well come off I reckon, he's a bit of a waste of space at the moment. We might as well use both our subs, get GKN and Lucas of for a bit of zip?
OK, so I'll get my coat.

Reactions: Yid
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
yessssssssssss you beautiful yidddddddddddds

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Have that ya chavy cunts! Back in it! Long way to go though

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
How is that the first yellow of this match?

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
If there's one thing Llorente is good at its winning headers when the ball comes from wide areas.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Retrospectively Luiz needs looking at. Blocking every corner, the long haired fuck.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Pretty heroic in the second half, whichever way this ends.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
You need luck to win, and the injury gods are screwing us over big time. We win that game with a full team. Decent effort by the squad to get us back in the tie

Shame there is no away goal rule

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
shitwankfuckcuntsbollocksarsetittwatshitwankfuckcuntsbollocksarsetittwatshitwankfuckcuntsbollocksarsetittwatshitwankfuckcuntsbollocksarsetittwatshitwankfuckcuntsbollocksarsetittwatshitwankfuckcuntsbollocksarsetittwatshitwankfuckcuntsbollocksarsetittwatshitwankfuckcuntsbollocksarsetittwat

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Proud of the spirit second half,heads up lads go again.

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
That's the 9th semi final on the trot we have been beaten.