By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Chelsea A Beatallthelondonteams cup SF 2nd leg 19.45 Thurs Jan 24th 2019

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
At least they didn't beat us, penalties don't count so although it sucks I'm quite happy, well not happy exactly, but waaaaaay better than if they'd destroyed us.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Well that was a proper boot in the three piece suite :(

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Really? We got to a final in Poch's first season so can't see how we lost 9 semis in the 4 seasons since. Sure that's not an fa cup stat?
You're right, it's nine straight FA Cup semifinals

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
The football gods hate Spurs. I hate Chelsea and their shit fans.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I swapped from sky to espn+ ,couldnt take the BS punditry any longer,joe cole,alan smith,martin "lets take the piss" tyler and worst of all

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Typically got into a “nice” discussion with one of em ,,giving it large on the way back .
“So , do you think if Chelsea had been without Hazzard Kante and Pedro ,mand Spurs had been with Kane ,Alli and Son , do you think you’d have won . With your best team , against our team with 3 main players out and then losing two more to injuries you could ONLY BEAT US IN PENS.
Normally our penalty takers would, have been Kane ,Erickson, Son , Trippier and Alli and Guess what 4 of them didn’t take a fecking penalty .
Good they are such Cuntish cunts , and I’m surrounded by them

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
I can’t be arsed to rewatch the game so can someone explain one situation .
Danny Rose gets taken out . Their player gets booked , and yet Chelski get the freekick , Tell me how that worked out .
Typical of Martin I hate Spurs Atkinson ( remember Matas non goal in the Semi final - again )
Also why when Rose got pushed into the advertising boards crowd , that wasn’t deemed a freekick .
Ok we got lucky with Jans challenge inthe first half cause that was a freekick all day

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I can’t be arsed to rewatch the game so can someone explain one situation .
Danny Rose gets taken out . Their player gets booked , and yet Chelski get the freekick , Tell me how that worked out .
Typical of Martin I hate Spurs Atkinson ( remember Matas non goal in the Semi final - again )
Also why when Rose got pushed into the advertising boards crowd , that wasn’t deemed a freekick .
Ok we got lucky with Jans challenge inthe first half cause that was a freekick all day
The Kante booking?ref had already blown for a foul by rose,play carried on and kante wiped rose out.Not totally sure how the law on that is?like when waiting for a corner,ball isnt in play so no foul can be committed.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I swapped from sky to espn+ ,couldnt take the BS punditry any longer,joe cole,alan smith,martin "lets take the piss" tyler and worst of all
I watched it on A Portuguese stream, didn't understand a fecking word. People say that Portugish is like Spanish - is it fuck, it's all zzzzjjjj and incomprehensible bollocks.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I didn’t see any of the game, who got injured? How bad?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I didn’t see any of the game, who got injured? How bad?
Sissoko (knee) will be assessed by medical staff ahead of Sunday. Davies (groin) is continuing assessment with medical staff and is unavailable this weekend.

Also Rose looked worse for wear after getting 3 players booked for kicking lumps out of him.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Sissoko (knee) will be assessed by medical staff ahead of Sunday. Davies (groin) is continuing assessment with medical staff and is unavailable this weekend.

Also Rose looked worse for wear after getting 3 players booked for kicking lumps out of him.

I propose a new rule , it should have been implemented when Bale played for us , and used to get kicked to shit .
1 person who fouls a player get booked ,as does the 2nd , but If a 3 person takes out the same player and is worthy of a yellow , it’s 3rd strike and they’re OFF

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I propose a new rule , it should have been implemented when Bale played for us , and used to get kicked to shit .
1 person who fouls a player get booked ,as does the 2nd , but If a 3 person takes out the same player and is worthy of a yellow , it’s 3rd strike and they’re OFF
Don't tell kicky Coco.... he's like a fucking donkey.

Gonna be honest, this shows how thin our squad is. Llorente & Lamella have been gash for a long time.

I'm not gonna go into tearing them to shreds but I don't think they are good enough.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Well hopefully they get beaten about 5-1 by City in the final and as a consequence of the extra game we widen the gap over them in the league. Nasty, plastic, racist, cunts

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well hopefully they get beaten about 5-1 by City in the final and as a consequence of the extra game we widen the gap over them in the league. Nasty, plastic, racist, cunts
One benefit is we now play Burnley instead of city and the chavs a few days later after city tare them a new one.Though I would rather have had the extra fixture.