By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Chelsea - A (PL) 16:00 Sun 1st April 2018

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
2018-04-01-Chelsea-vs-Tottenham-Hotspur.jpg

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Win this and we finish no lower than 3rd imo. It'll be a nice wee dress rehearsal for the cup final

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
This is another fucker of a game, a bit like Liverpool away. We need to change those stats, it will take time, but over the Poch dynasty we'll do it. The wonderful thing of course in our present predicament, is that we are 5 points above the plastics. So even in the unlikely event of their souless and spiritless team, winning, they will still be 2 points behind us after the game finishes and joy of joys they still have to play Liverpool.
We will turn up and as usual attack the Conte bus, our magical players will bamboozle their miserable static plodders and if our defence can hold on for 90mins against the nippy little Pedro's and Hazards of this world, we will deservedly triumph 3-1, with Dele, Eriksen and Son getting a goal each. COYS

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
This is another fucker of a game, a bit like Liverpool away. We need to change those stats, it will take time, but over the Poch dynasty we'll do it. The wonderful thing of course in our present predicament, is that we are 5 points above the plastics. So even in the unlikely event of their souless and spiritless team, winning, they will still be 2 points behind us after the game finishes and joy of joys they still have to play Liverpool.
We will turn up and as usual attack the Conte bus, our magical players will bamboozle their miserable static plodders and if our defence can hold on for 90mins against the nippy little Pedro's and Hazards of this world, we will deservedly triumph 3-1, with Dele, Eriksen and Son getting a goal each. COYS

I think we're gonna give them a thumping as well, but I've been known to be a bit delusional. Heck even a draw pretty much puts us in a commanding spot. But a win would be so sweet. I'm kinda torn, but I imagine *Poch will just choose to attack them regardless. It will be nervy but we'll get it done.

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
At least our long travelling internationals have got a decent short journey after the internationals.Lamela&Moura stay not selected,and Son and Sanchez have two friendlies apiece in europe.
Take every small advantage !!!!

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Chelsea will be well up for this. Expect a tight game and to be honest whilst I am confident of a win I would happily take a point if offered it right now. A draw will make it really difficult for Chelsea to catch us for 4th.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
I look forward to a nice win.

My one concern is Toby. I really hope he can be involved in this match.
He has had such a steadying effect on the back line in the past.
I believe we need someone like him against CFC in order to play more freely going forward.

My fear is Martinez will use him for Belgium (as he said Toby is fit) & he gets re-injured.

Wonder how Poch feels.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
At least Clattenburg won’t be doing the reffeering , he totlally ruined the Battle of the Bridge , through an inept performance, right up there with Foy at Stoke and Atkinson in the semi final

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois has withdrawn from Belgium's squad to face Saudi Arabia due to an ongoing hamstring complaint and is now a major doubt for Sunday's clash with Tottenham.

Antonio Conte confirmed Courtois was suffering from a "muscular problem" ahead of last weekend's FA Cup quarter-final win over Leicester City, although understudy Willy Caballero usually starts domestic cup games.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Kane today without protective boot on,fingers crossed!!

DZJc7LlWAAMz2UT.jpg
I know Sir Harry is tall but Southgate is a bit of a short arse for a Centre Back? Doesn't even look like he's got a bandage on his ankle.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Andre Marriner has been appointed as referee for the London derby between Chelsea and Tottenham on Sunday, 1st April.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
He's alright I think?

Certainly had a lots worse, esp Webb, Atkinson and Clattenburg , so Mariner is best of the rest, just glad it’s not Mike Dean, he’s done us few favours this season

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
This is our year...I can feel it in my water.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Southgate on Alli: "He's an important player for us, no question. In training he has not been able to finish all the sessions with us, because of a small problem he's had."
Well he was at hotspur way training so monitored by spurs staff too and on the bench last night too so just precautionary I reckon.

Last edited:
J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Southgate on Alli: "He's an important player for us, no question. In training he has not been able to finish all the sessions with us, because of a small problem he's had."
Well he was at hotspur way training so monitored by spurs staff too and on the bench last night too so just precautionary I reckon.
Maybe a bit of a courtesy from Southgate as well

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I loved that we got stuck right fucking in... I hated that we gave them the opportunity to revel in our failure.

A bit of revenge would be fucking lovely...

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
I loved that we got stuck right fucking in... I hated that we gave them the opportunity to revel in our failure.

A bit of revenge would be fucking lovely...

First time I can remember us kicking the shit out of the opposition and the fact it was them made it all the sweeter. We were never winning the league that year cos Leicester just kept winning so when the chance had completely gone and we just started lumping into those bastards it was great. I fuckin loved it mate. Proper Sunday league kicking match.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
First time I can remember us kicking the shit out of the opposition and the fact it was them made it all the sweeter. We were never winning the league that year cos Leicester just kept winning so when the chance had completely gone and we just started lumping into those bastards it was great. I fuckin loved it mate. Proper Sunday league kicking match.
For me it was the players reacting to being called soft and bottlers... I feel like they did that partially for us.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I'm increasingly hating Chelsea, the players, club and plastic cocky fans as much as Arsenal, who are sliding further down the gutter of respect.

Without wishing to sound like Kevin Keegan I'd love it, love it, if we beat them. One of my recent favourite victories was the 2-0 at WHL ending their winning run. The old ground was rocking, we bossed them, check it out on You tube. Great night at the Lane midweek under the lights. I was back row of the East Upper singing my head off, there were a few of us that night.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
I'm increasingly hating Chelsea, the players, club and plastic cocky fans as much as Arsenal, who are sliding further down the gutter of respect.

Without wishing to sound like Kevin Keegan I'd love it, love it, if we beat them. One of my recent favourite victories was the 2-0 at WHL ending their winning run. The old ground was rocking, we bossed them, check it out on You tube. Great night at the Lane midweek under the lights. I was back row of the East Upper singing my head off, there were a few of us that night.

I fucking hate chelsea...said it before and we will say it again. Best we can hope for is a draw it being at the shithole which i would be delighted with