By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Chelsea (A) PL Sat 22nd Feb 2020 12:30

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
ChelseasSPurs.jpg

Could we go 4 on the bounce in the PL and grab 4th place? I dunno do I? Them chavs have only won 1 of their last 6 games, so the 4/1 being offered on us beating them is generous - remember I told you the City game was worth a punt at 5/1? So, don't worry about paying the rent or feeding your kids just have a punt, if you lose you can always double up next week and win your money back. If I was allowed to gamble I would have one of them Euro quids on us.

This would be a very good game to win.

Last edited:
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Well this one has a shit boat load riding on it....

The sub plots are off the chart with us and them. The historical rivalry, them being scumbag racists, the our cunt and Frank history, them being cunts, the battle of the bridge, the CL denial season and them buying their success with blood money from moody oil baron cunts.

We have to turn up.... please Spurs turn up.and play football.

I cant watch that dross from the other night again.... it was painful as fuck.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
This would be a very good game to win.
We have to turn up.... please Spurs turn up.and play football.
That's it in a nutshell, Oh and I fucking hate this lot and their fans almost as much as the Scum down the road. Please win or at least run your bollocks off trying to.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
We will sit off, Willian will drift inside off of Aurier who won't bother to move or worry about the enormous gap he has left. Bottom left goal.

Of course I hope not but history is against us.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
They're wobbling...if we make a fast start, we could win this. Interesting to see will Dele start...0-1...
Lloris
Aurier Sanchez Alderweireld Davies
Winks Ndombele
Lamela Lo Celso Bergwijn
Moura

Would love to see Parrott get a shot, but this manager doesn't believe in trusting new blood...so....that's that.

Last edited:
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
They're wobbling...if we make a fast start, we could win this.

I 100% agree.......... but did you watch Wednesday night..... a fast start is the stuff or dreams right now...!!!

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Oh I did...and you're right, and if we play with a mentality of "park the bus" and hope for a set piece winner, we'll get beaten..
But....this is a Chelsea side that have been shit recently, especially at home. I just hope Jose will look at Wednesday and realise he HAS to trust the players on the pitch to take it to THEM..and build the confidence ON the ball...not chasing after it
I want to see us being fucking aggressive, I want to see players wanting the ball constantly, not letting them settle,...I want them to want it more.
Is there a chance that could happen ???

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Lamela and then Bergweijn to score. Giroud comes on at 60' to claw one back and make it tense. Then...Delle with two in quick succession to twist the knife. Soon Fat Frank is like Mou: ex-Chelsea manager.

Eight yellows at a minimum.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
No Aurier - phew! No Dele either.....!! And NDombele starts.....

this looks like that Sherwood team from years ago with only two attacking players

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Is this another siege mentality, then attack in the last 20 minutes with Dele, Aurier and Lamela off the bench?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
No Aurier - phew! No Dele either.....!! And NDombele starts.....

this looks like that Sherwood team from years ago with only two attacking players
It flipping' does! Bus parking side? Jan and the fat bloke need to improve, a lot I reckon. Lamella not ready for 90 minutes, so he'll probably come on in the 2nd half? I am apprehensively jittery about this game, maybe that wossisname manager bloke knows what he is doing, but he needs to start proving that he does.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
This is an attacking team... oh wait, no it's not. Ndombele needs to get stuck in today...

Last edited:
Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Fuck sake...atrocious defending. Toby falling asleep..

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I hate fucking Giro, I have alway hated Giro, I will always hate Giro.

N(ot)Dembele seems a bit of a waste of space, not just him, most of our players don't lookd really arsed about this game, but he stood out to me as one of the least unfucked. His movement off the ball heat-map won't show much heat. Jan looks really pissed off. Are our tactics based on Toby lumping long balls up the pitch and hoping Caballero is having a kip?

It will probably get better in the 2nd half and we'll win 3-1.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
We have to as least go down swinging, There is no passion here at all so far.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I know he is lacking personnel but Mourinho’s football belongs in the dark ages.

I cannot believe it has come to this.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Fucking pathetic. No passion at all. Lamela came on and had a go but the ret of them were largely terrible.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Some would argue with probably our 3 best players out in Kane, Son and Sissoko, ANY manager would struggle....Bollocks....there is no fight in this team, there is no structure or organisation. The manager looks beaten. The players look unmotivated and disalushioned......The chairman needs to stand un front of a big mirror and take a good hard look.....fuck this

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Really depressing bollocks that was. VAR HQ admitted they made an error about the Lo Celso red card - no shit? Really? One bright point was Rudiger giving us a goal, he must still be recovering from his imagined trauma due to the imaginary racist abuse he didn't suffer at the Lane.

I want Pochettino back, I don't like this bloke.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
That doesn’t need much analysis, same as the home game, we were second to everything, no fight or desire. Put simply with the resources we have at the moment we’re just not good enough.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Really depressing bollocks that was. VAR HQ admitted they made an error about the Lo Celso red card - no shit? Really? One bright point was Rudiger giving us a goal, he must still be recovering from his imagined trauma due to the imaginary racist abuse he didn't suffer at the Lane.

I want Pochettino back, I don't like this bloke.
I would rather have lost under Poch and not sold out than watch this shit