By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Chelsea (FA Cup Semi-Final) N 5.15pm Sat. 22nd April

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
tottenham-hotspur-badge-272x300.jpg
Vs
chelsea.img.png

We need no introduction to this nasty lot of new money chavs and have a rich history in the FA Cup over the years as well as matches played at Wembley. I'm not going to go on about the awful decisions awarded in the 5-1 defeat or the luck they had in winning 2-0 last time with two deflected goals. I prefer to focus on the real glory of 1967 and more recently 2008, which was a League cup final but frankly, who cares.

Arguably the best two teams in the land at present, with Spurs on the best form and setting new records week by week, this should be a brilliant game. We also have the potential advantage of having played at Wembley for the Champions League this season, but that will count for nothing on Saturday at 5.30pm in my view.

The biggest advantage we may have is the 'never say die' attitude we saw at Swansea. Too close to call perhaps, but I think we'll win by 1 goal. The referee will be important - Martin Atkinson, not known for making big decisions and so will the attitude of the players, Dele and Costa watch out.

Hope all those going have a brilliant day and enjoy a fantastic win 3-2 Spurs. Good luck lads.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Looking forward to watching this in Greek sunshine! Fuck the prearranged important family meal that I'm expected at! I'll turn up pissed later on singing Tottenham songs, I hope.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Looking forward to watching this in Greek sunshine! Fuck the prearranged important family meal that I'm expected at! I'll turn up pissed later on singing Tottenham songs, I hope.
Go on get wrecked and break into the "your sisters your mum" song,they wont get it anyway..

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Oh good god, look at that little shit in the middle, I can't even be bothered with the Nonce and the thief, it's that evil little cunt in the middle...the son of a jackal!

View attachment 219
Rumour mill started A journo just tweeted

It is believed, according to sources close to Stamford Bridge, that Terry was involved in an altercation with Cesc Fabregas over Gibraltar,And this has resulted in the Chelsea skipper's departure from the club :p:p
you couldnt make it up,well maybe he has,he`s a journo

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
We should all give up trying to post the kick off time, instead we can use this 'Kick Off Time For Old Folks' guide, if the kick off is anywhere near these times then:

12:00 - Lunch Time
15:00 - Nap Time
17:00 - Tea Time
20:00 - Cocoa Time

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member

It is believed, according to sources close to Stamford Bridge, that Terry was involved in an altercation with Cesc Fabregas over Gibraltar,And this has resulted in the Chelsea skipper's departure from the club :p:p
I'm not sure who I dislike the most, Fabregas or Terry, both horrible, nasty, cheap little wankers. this type of thing sums them up nicely, whether it's true or not. John Terry, Chelsea's rock ha ha ha

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I'm not sure who I dislike the most, Fabregas or Terry, both horrible, nasty, cheap little wankers. this type of thing sums them up nicely, whether it's true or not. John Terry, Chelsea's rock ha ha ha
Forgot Costa too !!

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.

I doubt it mate, purely as I can't believe Terry understands the Gibraltar situation!

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
I doubt it mate, purely as I can't believe Terry understands the Gibraltar situation!

Maybe he's worried that his dads "supply" ships via Gibraltar and he doesn't want the family business ruined.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Maybe he's worried that his dads "supply" ships via Gibraltar and he doesn't want the family business ruined.

What a cuntish family they are, Dad's a drug dealer, Mum's a thieving little cow, his brother Paul, shagged his team mates missus at their marital him, leading to the poor fella taking his own life and John, well he's a Captain (Racist),Leader (Cheater) and Legend (Wanker).

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
What a cuntish family they are, Dad's a drug dealer, Mum's a thieving little cow, his brother Paul, shagged his team mates missus at their marital him, leading to the poor fella taking his own life and John, well he's a Captain (Racist),Leader (Cheater) and Legend (Wanker).

Such a fantastic choice to be England captain...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
What pubs we got?
Same as league cup final,around wembley park,the torch etc
thst has a list somewhere on their site.

here
PUB INFORMATION
We have been allocated the following pubs and bars for the semi-final:

The Torch
1 - 5 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB

Crock of Gold
23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB

Watkins Folly
1 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0EW

Blue Check Café
12 - 13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ

Crystal Club
South Way, Wembley, HA9 9HF

The Parish
120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP

First Class Sports Bar
125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG

The Wembley Tavern
121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG

Flyers Last Stand
45 Blackbird Hill, NW9 8RS

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
My Facebook popped up with a memory from 7 years ago.....Tottenham 2 Chelsea 1......Same Sat please....Oh and the week prior was Tottenham 2 Arsenal 1!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
My Facebook popped up with a memory from 7 years ago.....Tottenham 2 Chelsea 1......Same Sat please....Oh and the week prior was Tottenham 2 Arsenal 1!!
I'm not certain because I haven't looked it up, but that might be the week that we first lost to Portsmouth in the FA Cup semi final...

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
One of the best/worst weeks I have had supporting Spurs !

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
that was after the cup defeat to pompey wasn t it?Went on a right run of results after that.
edit;should have read the next posts :):)

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
To be honest, after today's tragic events at the club, I hope we show up with an attitude that is befitting the situation.

We are more than capable of beating Chelsea and they bloody well know it, hence all the 'leaked' rubbish by the gutter trash press regarding Toby and Eric. Mind games as usual.

Just turn up lads, work hard and we should progress.

Those lucky enough to be going, have a brilliant time you lucky sods!

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
I have a feeling a do it for ugo mentality will be out there tomorrow!