By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Chelsea PL (A) Sunday 29th nov 2020 16.30

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
That was as boring as batshit.

But it’s a point at the Bridge so well take it and run.

We are in good shape here.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Look let’s be honest, we got a point we probably didn’t deserve, our second half was terrible, and we could have nicked it at the end. 7 points against United, City and Chelsea is very good. But I hate watching us play like this.

we need a great performance against the Scum and some goals, just to really run their noses in it - I mean they lost again today. Let’s bury them.

on the meantime - well played Rodon, and we need more than 60 minutes from N’Dombele - that’s starting to take the piss mate.

To be fair to Tanguy, he was the only one who started on Thursday out of the first team that started today. Although, Thursday was more of a training session, still he played an hour and put a shift in. He's massively important to our midfield, so it's important to keep him as fresh as possible for the run of games we're on at the moment and with Christmas round the corner.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
To be fair to Tanguy, he was the only one who started on Thursday out of the first team that started today. Although, Thursday was more of a training session, still he played an hour and put a shift in. He's massively important to our midfield, so it's important to keep him as fresh as possible for the run of games we're on at the moment and with Christmas round the corner.
I think I am being fair to Tanguy, he played against shop keepers and postmen on Thursday night. I recognise how important he is, and the skills he clearly has, and because that is the case, we need him for more than 60 minutes per game. Chelsea battered us for the last 30 minutes, it might have been better if TND was still on the pitch?

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
I think I am being fair to Tanguy, he played against shop keepers and postmen on Thursday night. I recognise how important he is, and the skills he clearly has, and because that is the case, we need him for more than 60 minutes per game. Chelsea battered us for the last 30 minutes, it might have been better if TND was still on the pitch?
Yeah they definitely utterly dominated possession in the 2nd half, without ever really looking that threatening, other than a couple of chances for Abraham from crosses, and Giroud’s chance at the end, which was created for him by Rodon, other than those chances, they never really got in behind us. So I wasn’t too bothered about Tanguy coming off and fresh legs coming on. I don’t think GLC offers the same threat in terms of transitioning defence into attack that Tanguy does but GLC is a forward thinking player so it was sort of like for like substitution but yeah, I totally take your point mate.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Yeah they definitely utterly dominated possession in the 2nd half, without ever really looking that threatening, other than a couple of chances for Abraham from crosses, and Giroud’s chance at the end, which was created for him by Rodon, other than those chances, they never really got in behind us. So I wasn’t too bothered about Tanguy coming off and fresh legs coming on. I don’t think GLC offers the same threat in terms of transitioning defence into attack that Tanguy does but GLC is a forward thinking player so it was sort of like for like substitution but yeah, I totally take your point mate.
We could have gone balls deep for the win,moura and bale on the bench,but we had settled for the point,and thats the performance we got.We will see in May if thats the difference between a title or not,or even top 4 or not,but that is aiming low now,and speaks partially to where we have got to this year.

I will be disappointed if we dont go for it against those south london slags next week,they are what they are,mid table fodder,they need to feel the 15-20 years of going into a derby with it being your only point of reference for a season,and finding out it is as bad as it seems.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
i hated the tactics, but any other tactics and we would have lost i think. so ill take it

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Ok, happy about the point, but I don't get why we have to play this way throughout. We were clearly the more dangerous side (Werner's strike aside). I would argue we have the better defenders and keeper as well. Midfield was a push until Ndombole came off. Not complaining, but we could have had the 3 points. OK I guess I am complaining.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I love that wete all pissed off we didn't give those chav fucks a pasting and took all 3 points....

We've come a fucking long way since the first game of the season.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
This is not the only way to play against the top teams. Poch didn't and beat Chelsea home more than once and away for the only time in 30 years. Dele scores for fun against this lot as well........would have been good to have that option instead of Vinicius? just saying..........