By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Christian Eriksen (with an E!!)

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
In my youff,after the maradona wild eyed coked up to his eye balls world cup,i admit we did (a few of us) go out for a sunday league match on whizz&E,I can tell you,we didnt play like Diego :(,

but we had a fucking laugh........

It's all fun and games until you start tripping out and the ball morphs into a cannon ball and you're surrounded by tap dancing tyrannasuaraus rex!

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
*sighs* I can not believe he is injured as well !

Hope he's at least back for the gob-sh*te match, our CM's are looking a little worse for wear right now.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
C0ytT8TXgAAn8PP.jpg:large

:D:D:D

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Mr Daniel Rose Player of the season right now, Mr Kyle Walker and Mr Bamidele Alli not far behind. Mr Christian Eriksen has now found his top form and also shooting up the rankings along with 7 or 8 of his mates.....things are heading in the right direction for 2017 for this group...happy days.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Eriksen starting to hit a bit of form now. Just need a few goals from free kicks now and everything will be back to normal;)

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I'm stunned that no-one has mentioned that we scored from an Eriksen corner last night.....our 7th of the game from memory!!!

We've turned a corner! See what I did there....lol

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
Glad he's hit some form and banging in some goals. Earlier on in the season he was on the end of some really unnecessary slagging off, especially from our own fans. What I notice with Christian is he is at his most useful when you leave him to do whatever he wants to do anywhere on the pitch.

Now about those freekicks....it'll come good for him. Starting with tomorrow night.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
That is the most pure hat-trick I think I have ever seen, No keeper in history gets near any of those strikes. The third one must have nearly snapped the net.

Extraordinary.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
That is the most pure hat-trick I think I have ever seen, No keeper in history gets near any of those strikes. The third one must have nearly snapped the net.

Extraordinary.
OOOO Harry got a 'pure' hat trick against Apoel I think, earlier this season. The people that know about these things tell me it's left foot, right foot and a header....not necessarily in that order.

I tend to agree more with you, three great finishes in a game of huge importance. If that wanker Bentder had any class he would have given the ball to Eriksen for a fourth, he's pretty much got Denmark to the finals single handedly.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Three amazing goals, truly world class. Give him that much time and space and he'll do it every time. Sorry @Thfcire.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
OOOO Harry got a 'pure' hat trick against Apoel I think, earlier this season. The people that know about these things tell me it's left foot, right foot and a header....not necessarily in that order.

I tend to agree more with you, three great finishes in a game of huge importance. If that wanker Bentder had any class he would have given the ball to Eriksen for a fourth, he's pretty much got Denmark to the finals single handedly.

Yes, was talking more about the quality of the strikes. I understand the left, right, head idea of being the "perfect" hat trick but the three Eriksen strikes today were from some other planet.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I’ll Nosh him off wearing a mermaid costume if he does the same Saturday
The fact that we won't see this just makes the result today and eriksens performance all the more hard to take

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
The fact that we won't see this just makes the result today and eriksens performance all the more hard to take
He pure bottled it the mermaid fingering cunt weasel (...I do love him but he was gash today )

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Maybe his preference isn't "midget" mermaids.

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
What a time to finally get your first free kick in the back of the net for over 2 years!

Hitting form again and will be crucial for us as we head towards the end of the season.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
What a decent chap he is,having scandy missus and being around scandy types a lot no suprise he is diligent in his outlook on diet etc,and dry sense of humour.
Wish theyd asked him about making ozil look shite tho...

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
What a decent chap he is,having scandy missus and being around scandy types a lot no suprise he is diligent in his outlook on diet etc,and dry sense of humour.
Wish theyd asked him about making ozil look shite tho...
I enjoyed that...what was the name of that drink again...ha ha ha!!

Quite interesting that they view themselves as having been very successful at Spurs, but without winning a trophy. I'd agree.

Last edited: