By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Christmas tipples.....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Well Dorset is gonna fucking hate this thread but fuck it...

Thought we should get in the swing of the festive period by posting up what goodies we have brought ourselves for a little chrimbo treat.

I liberated a litre bottle of Kraken form Aldi at the weekend which I feel I may just have a nip out of tomorrow night after my run.

I also rescued 3 litres of mulled cider from Aldi also to get myself literally fucked up on Christmas spirit.

Tis the season to be Jolly..... or wasted...!!!

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Nothing too adventurous for me mate tbh, Christmas day I religiously open a bottle of red wine at 1pm as the missus gets the dinner ready for the 4 of us. We'll eat about half 3. Family arrive around 6ish by which stage I'm smashed, talking shite but merry. Wine all the way up to then but then we move onto some craft beers from the Hilden brewery which hopefully takes us thru to around midnight.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
All about Brewdog for me, they have some stonking beer in their collection

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well Dorset is gonna fucking hate this thread but fuck it...

Thought we should get in the swing of the festive period by posting up what goodies we have brought ourselves for a little chrimbo treat.

I liberated a litre bottle of Kraken form Aldi at the weekend which I feel I may just have a nip out of tomorrow night after my run.

I also rescued 3 litres of mulled cider from Aldi also to get myself literally fucked up on Christmas spirit.

Tis the season to be Jolly..... or wasted...!!!
that thread last year was the funniest when you came on triple Ire-ed up,and came back next day for seconds,even incomprehensable as it was,made more sense than most of the turkeys on there.
Anyway we have "glug" a swedish version of mulled wine,what is it about warmed up spirits that gets you off your nut?sake is mental i know,but warm wine and gets me off my tits,or is that the day time drinking?Never tried mulled cider?got a recipe? or does it come all done.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
You should all think about the true meaning of Christmas at this special time of year. Think of those unfortunate folks who are less well off, who are unable to drink massive quantities of that delicious, refreshing, life giving fluid. So, why not give up drinking and send the money to poor folks, I can accept cash, paypal or gold and promise to use the money wisely.

This Christmas Day will be the first one me and Mrs D have spent in England for over 30 years! I have saved us more than £600 by booking her holiday slightly earlier than usual as her school is breaking up this Friday for the holidays and so we're off to Gran Canaria on Saturday, returning in the middle of the night Christmas Eve / Christmas Day. Luckily I wanted to get me one of them new Gopro5 doohickeys so I have put the savings I made for Mrs D to good use!

My tipple over Christmas will be ........ dunno, haven't decided yet, I have managed to get travel insurance so if I get totally fucked up she will be able to send me back to blighty, but it might spoil he holiday a bit.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Beer, red wine, champagne, gin and tonic! And when they are all in bed will crack open the port

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
You know I quite fancy a nice T.E.A ;)

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
that thread last year was the funniest when you came on triple Ire-ed up,and came back next day for seconds,even incomprehensable as it was,made more sense than most of the turkeys on there.
Anyway we have "glug" a swedish version of mulled wine,what is it about warmed up spirits that gets you off your nut?sake is mental i know,but warm wine and gets me off my tits,or is that the day time drinking?Never tried mulled cider?got a recipe? or does it come all done.
Oh yeah remember that..... some of it..... I think.

The Aldi one is all done just have to heat it up in a pan..... might wanna chuck in a few slices of orange and a cinema stick and a glug of rum...

Fuck knows tbh it will be fun experimenting to get it right.

Now in my drunken stupor do I fill this place with inherent shite or sign up to the old shit house and spout shite there?

There's no mods left to monitor my multiple logins from the same IP so I don't imagine it'd be detected and dealt with.

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
I'm not sure at the moment for Christmas. We have a barcardi oakhart we're using, which is lovely. Sailor Jerry....*sighs* with sprite....gorgeous.

But for Christmas, I'll be in Orlando, so will see what happens :)

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
Oooh, another one....Bailey's and hot chocolate....yum

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I'm not sure at the moment for Christmas. We have a barcardi oakhart we're using, which is lovely. Sailor Jerry....*sighs* with sprite....gorgeous.

But for Christmas, I'll be in Orlando, so will see what happens :)

Neve had that..... I will though.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Oh yeah remember that..... some of it..... I think.

The Aldi one is all done just have to heat it up in a pan..... might wanna chuck in a few slices of orange and a cinema stick and a glug of rum...

Fuck knows tbh it will be fun experimenting to get it right.

Now in my drunken stupor do I fill this place with inherent shite or sign up to the old shit house and spout shite there?

There's no mods left to monitor my multiple logins from the same IP so I don't imagine it'd be detected and dealt with.
You were absolutely fucked the day funny as fuck mate ,even I was going ouch think you overdid it

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
CzUqAY4XgAAsdc2.jpg

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
Wine and brandy will be the main sponsors of the day, might have a beer or 2 as well, probably Guinness or Fullers ESB.

There is also a bottle of champagne that's been hanging around so that could make the hit list.

Finally, whatever Satan, the bloke in the red hat slips into my stocking, hopefully a nice single barrel whisky or Remy Martin or Tuaca. Now Tuaca, there's a decent drink, if you visit Brighton it is custom to have a few shots, you might end up waking up in a bin though.

Last edited:
Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I love a good Rum myself usually have a bottle of Havana 7 for crimbo but I'm considering a bottle of El Dorado or Diplomatico this year just for a change. Obviously I'll have beer knocking just as a bit of filler too

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
A bottle of Woodford Reserve, a bottle of knob creek and a case of rioja. There will also be a few bottles of JD that i receive from my customers. Not a bad haul.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I'm in Miami myself.. Shall be odd not freezing my nuts off.. But as always Guinness Christmas morning! Perfect breakfast!

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
I'm in Miami myself.. Shall be odd not freezing my nuts off.. But as always Guinness Christmas morning! Perfect breakfast!

What's the chances that two of us yids are in Florida. I'm in Orlando for work at the moment, sitting here at 6.15pm in shorts and a vest in December posting to you lot ;) mosquito bites are fecking irritating though.

I went to our work Christmas party last night, plenty of booze on offer (still find the food a little odd here),had my usual rose, but I did get persuaded to try Hennessey (sp?) and coke....bizarrely very nice. Will be getting a bottle of that for Christmas day...:)

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
What's the chances that two of us yids are in Florida. I'm in Orlando for work at the moment, sitting here at 6.15pm in shorts and a vest in December posting to you lot ;) mosquito bites are fecking irritating though.

I went to our work Christmas party last night, plenty of booze on offer (still find the food a little odd here),had my usual rose, but I did get persuaded to try Hennessey (sp?) and coke....bizarrely very nice. Will be getting a bottle of that for Christmas day...:)
Hurrah... you're converted happy Christmas!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

Wow hennesy is the good stuff!expensive here in greece its about 60 euros,so no wonder it tasted good.
Mosquitos here are the bane of us,paradise comes at a cost,nothing works except killing the bastards!!
enjoy!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I had ONE glass of Merlot last night. One fucking glass, yo ho fucking ho merry christmas my fucking arse! Don't worry about me though, I hope you lot enjoy your xmas drinks and have a nice time. No, I don't, of course I don't, why would I care about you lot when I am miserable as fuck? Bah humbug.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I had ONE glass of Merlot last night. One fucking glass, yo ho fucking ho merry christmas my fucking arse! Don't worry about me though, I hope you lot enjoy your xmas drinks and have a nice time. No, I don't, of course I don't, why would I care about you lot when I am miserable as fuck? Bah humbug.
Happy xmas
059642d85b83e649a682b20c0adbd5e1.jpg

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Wellllllllll.

Mulled cider gets you FUCKED...!!!

running with a hangover is fucking torturous btw... as if the cunting thing isn't hard enough with poxy cars trying to run you over and divvy pedestrians plugged in their fucking phones 24/7 to weave through as they aimlessly meander across the fucking walkways... stopping to vomit every couple of minutes does nothing to help you finish your weekly mileage...!!!

They are selling the stuff in Aldi for peanuts. Chop a satsuma (didn't have an orange) chuck in a cinnamon twig (optional poncey twist we bizarely had in the cupboard) and warm it through.... pucka.

Araprently it's the butchers Clitheroe with a shot of brandy...!!! Like a festive Jagerbomb...!!!

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.

11.jpg