By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Congrats to Lloris

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
so just last weekend Hugo over took , WHICH keeper, to claim the title of, Most clean sheets in the premiership ......no cheating
I was shocked, and no it wasn't Bobby Miss

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
so just last weekend Hugo over took , WHICH keeper, to claim the title of, Most clean sheets in the premiership ......no cheating
I was shocked, and no it wasn't Bobby Miss
Petr Cech?

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I just cheated I'm afraid... Cech is miles ahead of Hugo for clean sheets. Which makes sense considering how much longer he's been in the premier league.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Sorry guys, I misled you, its which Spurs keeper has he just over taken ....
Hence the clue of Bobby Mimms , so sorry , and it's only in the premier league timescale , still a shock

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
IMG_3932.PNG
IMG_3932.PNG
Congrats, came as a shock to me

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Nope, the guy played 322 games 62 clean sheets

Red card !!! Chest, cheat ,cheat
Well I'd stupidly assumed others also look at the club official site from time to time!!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Nope, the guy played 322 games 62 clean sheets

Red card !!! Chest, cheat ,cheat
How many games has Lloris played out of interest? I know we didn't have the best team back then and clean sheets are down to the team collectively not just a keeper but 62 in 322 ain't too great.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
How many games has Lloris played out of interest? I know we didn't have the best team back then and clean sheets are down to the team collectively not just a keeper but 62 in 322 ain't too great.

Just over 220 for,Hugo