By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Crispnonces PL (H) Sun Dec 20th 14.15

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
100%.... he is done.

Off to China for some other silly cunt to pay his 250k a week wages....

Due diligence was never done on this deal, he has been past it or uninterested for way too long.

I actually think him playing and being as bad as he has been week in and out would sour the memories even more.
Jury’s out for me - I think part of the problem is he is being asked to play to a Mourinho game plan, which stifles attacking flair. He also needs to get 100% match fit. I’m giving him until the new year, could be important at the end of the season and in Cup games.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Jury’s out for me - I think part of the problem is he is being asked to play to a Mourinho game plan, which stifles attacking flair. He also needs to get 100% match fit. I’m giving him until the new year, could be important at the end of the season and in Cup games.
Maaaaate, he is a seasoned pro, and specemine of a human and has always been a top level athlete...

If he isn't fit by now with multi million pound facilities, tailored nutrition and the best personal fitness consultants money can buy......... he ain't ever going to be fit again.

This is not fitness..... it may be what you’ve described..... or more likely he is here, riding the money train at our expense.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
He looks like he has come to train and get fit for Wales, no way is he gonna put himself out there to get injured. I was prepared for a different version of the Bale we had but this one is a cheap knock off, inferior copy. We got well and truly Levied on this one.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
He looks like he has come to train and get fit for Wales, no way is he gonna put himself out there to get injured. I was prepared for a different version of the Bale we had but this one is a cheap knock off, inferior copy. We got well and truly Levied on this one.
We’re only paying part of his wages because atm we’re apparently only getting part of the player.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Yup, hand held high, that was garbage, in fact that was a classic latter day Poch performance.

No movement, side to side, players just standing on the edge of the Leicester box in the 2nd half, i wish someone would just show them some footage of the Liverpool front 3 and see the movement and passing. Our players receive the ball on the edge of the box, with their back to goal, very little in terms of options no one prepared to make a run ahead and we lose the ball so easily.

Mate, don’t compare that to even latter day Poch.

Poch never set us up to lose like this cunt did today. Poch wasn’t a coward. Leicester had twice the number of shots we had today, at our fucking place for fuck’s sake. The amount of pressure our back 6 (yes 6) has to absorb week in, week out is fucking criminal. I am not even going to blame Aurier for the penalty...it must be mentally exhausting trying to defend when all we are doing is defending. The guys at the back never get time to come up for air.

Mourinho is an utter shitcunt. The game passed him by years ago. Our table position is absolutely fraudulent. We have spent all season stealing games off more courageous opponents and now we are being exposed for the frauds that we are.

That was disgusting today and the blame lies squarely with the self-promoting oxygen thief responsible for this turgid, gormless style of football.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

Player in Training.

Poch never set us up to lose like this cunt did today. Poch wasn’t a coward. Leicester had twice the number of shots we had today, at our fucking place for fuck’s sake. The amount of pressure our back 6 (yes 6) has to absorb week in, week out is fucking criminal. I am not even going to blame Aurier for the penalty...it must be mentally exhausting trying to defend when all we are doing is defending. The guys at the back never get time to come up for air.

Mourinho is an utter shitcunt. The game passed him by years ago. Our table position is absolutely fraudulent. We have spent all season stealing games off more courageous opponents and now we are being exposed for the frauds that we are.

That was disgusting today and the blame lies squarely with the self-promoting oxygen thief responsible for this turgid, gormless style of football.
LOL
Anyone else sense that Crypty is a little wishy-washy & indecisive?
QUIT SITTING ON THE FENCE & HAVE AN OPINION!

I'm staying in shape by jumping back & forth over it.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
LOL
Anyone else sense that Crypty is a little wishy-washy & indecisive?
QUIT SITTING ON THE FENCE & HAVE AN OPINION!

I'm staying in shape by jumping back & forth over it.
I smell sarcasm.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.

Not really my point mate.

My point is, can anyone actually tell me in positive terms, what our midfield actually gives us in terms of helping with the attacking side of our game? Harry and Sonny continually win us games on their own. We’re utterly reliant on them, keep them quiet and in the most part we have no one that’s picking up the slack. We have a midfield based on workhorses and luxury players that often flatter to deceive.

Back in prime Poch days, we had Dembele dancing through opposition midfields, driving play forward, Eriksen unpicking defences. Rose and Walker giving us the width and the pace down the flanks creating space in between the flanks and central defence. That’s why and I know it sucks, our best way of consistently getting results is through counter attacking, as it allows our only real consistent threats (H&S),the space to do the damage. Sit back on us and we’re piss easy to play against, coz other than the odd flash from NDom and GLC, we have very little coming from midfield in terms of creativity.

Reguilon is a threat and a bit of a shining star, Serge is a bit like Walker in terms of his delivery but Walker’s pace scared the shit out of the left side of any defence and enabled him to get in behind.

I really don’t see GLC making a consistent difference to our attacking play, NDom just doesn’t seem to be able to get fit enough to play 90 minutes but clearly has so much potential. We are crying out for a Carrick type player to play next to Hjobjerg and an attacking mid that can make things happen.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Why blame the midfielders? It wouldn't matter if we had Hoddle, Gazza, Carrick and Modric all playing there, Mourinho would still have Dier thump the ball up to Sonny and Kane.