By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Crystal Palace A (PL) 17:30 Sat 10th November 2018

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
PalaceSpurs.jpg

How many goals will we win this by? My guess is 3 and the score will be 4-1. The sausage machine says the probabilities are - Spurs win 55%, 25% the draw and 20% for a Palace win

Interesting doodahs:

All Competitions : In all the 52 matches Crystal Palace have played against Tottenham Hotspur they have won 11 lost 28 and drawn 13 matches.

First Match : Their first match was in the Southern League on Saturday, 6 October 1906. Crystal Palace were playing at home that day and the final score was Tottenham Hotspur 3 Crystal Palace 0 .

Last Match : The latest meeting between these two teams was a Premier League game on Sunday, 25 February 2018, the score was Crystal Palace 0 Tottenham Hotspur 1.

Highest Goals in Game : 7, League Division One, Tuesday, 19 August 1980, Crystal Palace 3 Tottenham Hotspur 4

Head to Head Competitions

League Division One : 18 matches played, Crystal Palace won 3, lost 10 and drew 5.

Premier League : 18 matches played, Crystal Palace won 3, lost 10 and drew 5.

FA Cup : 6 matches played, Crystal Palace won 3, lost 2 and drew 1.

Southern League : 4 matches played, Crystal Palace won 1, lost 3 and drew 0.

League Cup - 2 matches played, Crystal Palace won 0, lost 1 and drew 1.

League Division Two : 2 matches played, Crystal Palace won 0, lost 1 and drew 1.

Western League : 2 matches played, Crystal Palace won 1, lost 1 and drew 0.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
mousa,rose,jan all missing,dier&wanyama could return.
I dont like this lot of gobby 3rd rate plastic atmosphere pretend ultras,lets give it to em !!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I see this as one of those horrible banana skin type fixtures, we should win, we usually do but it's always hard work and occasionally they win somehow. Well the 2018 version is apparently going to depend on whether Zaha plays. If he does they have a chance apparently and if he doesn't they don't, simples.

I think we win by 1 goal, that's what we do this year, which is fine, I prefer our 3-1 and 4-1 wins of previous years of course and maybe they'll start again now Dele and Eriksen are back. I'm not sure who the great man will choose to win with, Son seems a bit off at the moment, Erik is cooking on gas and got a bit of a rest on Tuesday, maybe go with him, Dele, Eriksen and Harry as the front four and give Lucas a rest. Winks and Sissoko? Tripps will have a hard time against Zaha - could be another penalty situation, but still gets a vote ahead of Aurier? Toby and Davinson, plus Davies? need to watch out for their pace and a 25 yarder from Townsend.......

2-1 Spurs. Dele and Harry. That will shut those 37 black shirted Croydon Ultras up.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Quite interesting? I love Poch for sticking with Foyth, I don’t love him for Victor and Sissoko, when we have Winks? I supppse we are away. Where’s Eriksen? I hope on the bench, we’ll likely need him at some point. Good luck boys

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Quite interesting? I love Poch for sticking with Foyth, I don’t love him for Victor and Sissoko, when we have Winks? I supppse we are away. Where’s Eriksen? I hope on the bench, we’ll likely need him at some point. Good luck boys
no sanchez at all??hope its rest time.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Jenas has just made a good point that with all our injuries, our squad depth is pretty good to be where we are and that’s with zero Summer signings.

We get slagged and ignored as usual but I reckon we’re doing better than many think.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Get your puns in here

"the special Juan,Juan of our own,may the foyth be with you,Juan love,,Juan nil to the argie boys,juan tottenham hotspur there`s only juan tottenham hotspur.........."

DrqiQ_VW4AUtPBE.jpg

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
DrqiofwU0AAvS6x.jpg

Whisper it quietly,Sissoko was excellent today.
Spot the fantastic team spirit we have at Spurs, also evident at the end of the game. Great stuff from almost everyone today, special mentions to Aurier, Foyth, Sissoko as typical unsung heroes. Love our support singing his name, bloke has got character after 2 years of slagging off.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Easy! Was Super Brad there to give Hugo kicking lessons?
3 points! Luverly jubberly. Sissoko was OK again and a great goal for Juan to make up for the penalties the other day,

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Easy! Was Super Brad there to give Hugo kicking lessons?
3 points! Luverly jubberly. Sissoko was OK again and a great goal for Juan to make up for the penalties the other day,
That isn’t Brad Friedel it’s a double (I think)

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Oh even wider view of what should be an iconic image.Anyone got any palace fans as mates??would make an excellent xmas card.

DrqmigSX0AQAOQh.jpg

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Great point....

We do love to give possession away though.... good job we've got fucking great defenders and an unbelievable keeper...

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Easy breezy! Rumors abound that Levy is pushing Foyth as a striker. Typical.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Great point....

We do love to give possession away though.... good job we've got fucking great defenders and an unbelievable keeper...
Got to stay Spursy....ffs! An easy win one day this season would be nice. Ha ha still up there boys, near top of the league playing average, bring on a new stadium and fully fit squad.

Reactions: Yid
Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Get your puns in here

"the special Juan,Juan of our own,may the foyth be with you,Juan love,,Juan nil to the argie boys,juan tottenham hotspur there`s only juan tottenham hotspur.........."

DrqiQ_VW4AUtPBE.jpg
Juan nil to the Tottenham , Juan nil to the Tottenham
Title winning teams win ugly for most of the games , why have we had to do it in 8 games so far

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Oh even wider view of what should be an iconic image.Anyone got any palace fans as mates??would make an excellent xmas card.

DrqmigSX0AQAOQh.jpg
In this day of Fortnite dances and choreographed celebrations, I'm a sucker for seeing a player just react with pure joy when he scores. Especially happy for this kid after conceding the two penalties last week.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Was a really tough game yesterday so a big three points after not playing great and with even more injuries to deal with. any news on Dembele, Sanchez and all the other injuries we've got? Hopefully a few are fit and firing for the chavs after the international break.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Was a really tough game yesterday so a big three points after not playing great and with even more injuries to deal with. any news on Dembele, Sanchez and all the other injuries we've got? Hopefully a few are fit and firing for the chavs after the international break.
Dembele new year,Rose one or two weeks after int break,Jan december,sanchez poch said maybe couple of weeks but see how it responds.Trippier no comments yet.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
In a way we’re quite lucky that as new injuries go down a couple pop back up, Dier and Eriksen were on the bench yesterday and Wanyama started. Son needs to find a bit of form to give Lucas a rest but all things considered we’re not in bad shape. Christ knows how

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Dembele new year,Rose one or two weeks after int break,Jan december,sanchez poch said maybe couple of weeks but see how it responds.Trippier no comments yet.
Hope Trips and /sanchez aren't long as Dembele and Jan are big players out already. Hope we can put a quality side out after thsee bloody internationals.