By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Crystal Palace (PL) A Saturday 11th September 12.30

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Can we make it 4 from 4 to remain the only team in the Premiership to have a 100% win rate - in fact we are the only team in all 4 of the English leagues to have won all their games this season. Will we see another thrilling 1-0 victory to increase our goal difference to a huge 4?

Romero, Lo Celso and Sanchez are all on a Covid holiday in Croatia. Sonny, Skippy, Bergwijn and Sessegnon are all injury doubts, Nuno (NAC) Santa Claus will of course have a plan B ready to ensure our usual 1-0 thumping of the Eagles.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I have a small excited tingle returning after the numbness of the Mourinho era, did that really happen? In this fixture last season we were also top of the league and went 1-0 up before that cunt decided the way forward was defend for the rest of the game. A trick which he went on to repeat ad nauseum and equally ineffectively.

It's a shame that we have to break up the formidable Sanchez/Dier defensive axis (who ever thought??) but I'm sure Super Nuno will have plan, we won't miss the others because they haven't started anyway and courtesy of England our resident Superman is now fit again, although from memory he rarely scores against Palace.

I think we'll win this by a single goal, or could it be the weekend when shackles are discarded and we romp yes romp I tell you to a 3 or 4 goal victory. Keep that Saha bloke quiet and anything is possible eh? their new manager is pants as well.

COYS! (and come on Norwich)

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Apparently looking like Skipp might make it after all, but I suppose Rodon can come in for Sanchez which wouldn't be the end of the world.

Personally, if Gil is available, I'd like to see him start and not risk Son if he's carrying a knock. Word seems to be that NFatbele has "had talks" with Santa and Paratici and is now (allegedly) willing to get his head down and earn a place in the team so I suspect he might feature at some point.

But I'm with Dave, especially the Viera in tears part :D

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lloris, Royal, Tanganga, Dier, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Winks, Skipp, Dele, Lucas, Kane

Says a 4-3-3 to me.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Right side of defence against Saha might be interesting…..

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Lloris, Royal, Tanganga, Dier, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Winks, Skipp, Dele, Lucas, Kane

Says a 4-3-3 to me.
My god that's like a Mourinho side... where is the creativity going to come from...

We've got to hope that with the legs in our side we can run them to death and exploit our chances (if they come clinically).

This could be a rough watch...

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

My god that's like a Mourinho side... where is the creativity going to come from...

We've got to hope that with the legs in our side we can run them to death and exploit our chances (if they come clinically).

Royal and Reguilon attacking down the flanks and linking up with Dele and Lucas on opposite sides with Kane in the middle.

Hojbjerg kicking the shit out of anything that moves just to get the ball to Skipp and Winks wondering if him being picked is a prank.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid

That’s fucking negative even by Mourinho’s standards.

It’s also an indictment on the fat Frog that he can’t get a game ahead of that vanilla sonofabitch Winks.

This is 1-0 either way.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Someone is gonna have to track Connor Galagher... he isna great little player who will hurt us with runs from midfield into the box...

Regi & Royal have the pace to cope with Zaha but they need to have the concentration and defensive awareness as he can be a menace... Japhet I think can handle Benteke Dier needs to manage that defence like a boss or things could go sideways.

Dele needs to be right on it supplying the ammo for Kane and Lucas.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
All very meh so far....offering very little going forward. Lucas looks lively though...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
STOP GIFTING THEM THE FUCKING BALL ALL OVER THE PITCH...!!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Dele is getting mugged off like a little butch...

He needs to find his fucking swingers again...

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

What a load of shit. Kane just hasn't turned up.

Dier's injury didn't look good.

I'd be looking to get Gil on as soon as possible. I'd even give NFatbele a run in place of Winks to try and get some forward motion.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Santa needs to roll the dice, bring off Dele and Winks (remember the olden days when those two were top internationals?) Put Gil on and I suppose Nfatbelly and let's see what his so-called new attitude is like. Little Lucas is going to be knackered trying to do everything on his own.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
What a load of shit. Kane just hasn't turned up.

Dier's injury didn't look good.

I'd be looking to get Gil on as soon as possible. I'd even give NFatbele a run in place of Winks to try and get some forward motion.
Ooh, I posted my Gil and Ndobby at almost the same time -spooky.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Have we become a feeder club again... have we developed into that club where its about the individual performance and they streak of camaraderie, passion and commitment to the team cause doesn't exist...

I don't see anyone out on that field who is fighting for their team mates...

Lucas is working hard, Hoijberg loves doing his job, Rodon wants to prove his worth, Tqnganga is still learning his trade...

The rest don't look bothered. Not A single fuck between them...

We're top of the league and have a 100% record to defend and add to.

Shit half from me... I see nothing has changed, if anything itw as bad as the Morinhio apathy.

Its like we're beaten before we even warm up...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
1st Spurs attempt in the game by Lucas in the 48th minute. It's fucking Palace FFS.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Rodon has been excellent since he's been on.

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
That will change the game...

Great work from Japhet...!!!

That shows me he gives a fuck...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Some excitement at last! Japhet teaches that cunt Zaha some manners. He needs another firmer lesson.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Fucking brilliant from Japhet there.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
That's bit of a cunt, not a yellow for me, but the stupid VAR bollocks can only look at straight reds.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I know these players want to play for their country but they have fucked us over here

I bet the other players are fuming

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Dele... can fuck off... he has been shit.

Get a proper haircut you wanker and sort your fucking head out.

Get Gill on pronto.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Dele... can fuck off... he has been shit.

Get a proper haircut you wanker and sort your fucking head out.

Get Gill on pronto.
Good block from him a few minutes ago, but apart from that he has been pony.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Jordan Ayew..... potential CC.

I do not like the diving little cunt.