By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Crystal Palace (PL) A Saturday 11th September 12.30

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
20 mins to go fresh legs.... do it...!!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Just watch Kane off the ball....

Not a single fuck. Its embarrassing from your talisman..... but not entirely unexpected.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
What the actual fuck is happening today...?

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
John Miss can fuck off, keep fucking off and then fuck off some more

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Backwards..... backwards..... backwards..... 10 mins to go, 1 - 0 down, nothing to loose..... midfielders keep slowing the game and passing backwards.....

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Pathetic...absolutely Pathetic. Lucas has tried. The rest, bar none have been pathetic. No fight, no guts, no urgency. Disgraceful from the kick off.

Injuries and absentees are irrelevant...once you put on that shirt, the least you want is effort.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
John Miss can fuck off, keep fucking off and then fuck off some more
I can't blame him, even though he is a cunt we are getting what we deserve. I don't think Palace are even playing that well we are just fucking awful. Kane does not look like he wants to be wearing that shirt. Absolutely deserved loss for us.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Now, no subs will help...

Poor decision to not shak it up and try to rescue this game...

The same issues from the last few years haven't been cut out of this side/club.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
This game is complete bullshit in the build up with injuries and absences. Ref decisions too.

not a second yellow and not a handball

only positive is Joe Rodon and Emerson’s performances

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
This is 100% on Nuno.

What kind of mug starts 3 DM’s against Crystal fucking Palace?

Shithouse performance from the manager today.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
This game is complete bullshit in the build up with injuries and absences. Ref decisions too.

not a second yellow and not a handball

only positive is Joe Rodon and Emerson’s performances
.. and Lucas, he has been a giant, a small one of course.

Reactions: Yid
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Palace fans singing 'are you Arsenal in disguise?'. They might be right.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
3-0 and that flattered us.

Nuno out. 3 DM’s. Fuck off.

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Crypto’s ratings:

Moura - 7

The rest - 0

Fucking fuming.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Nuno - "We haven't yet found a way to play the game"...

This for me is absolutely evident... no plan, no players to throw together a plan or options to adapt the plan.

Royal had a hard debut but overall looked tidy, Rodon did well, Lucas was great, Japhet was superb but lost his shit... I would have too playing with those bunch of cunts.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
So glad I didn't get up early to watch this. I thought it would be a tough ask since we had virtually no rested players available, but 3 nil is a bit much to take. I'll give Nuno a pass on this one, but next match better be a different story.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Agree with @BrooklynYid but unfortunately I got up at 4:30 am to watch. A hard, frustrating watch which then leaves you questioning your very own judgment. Yet it's the hope...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
One of many questions for me was, is Kane knackered, carrying an injury or has he stopped giving a fuck? There was a move near the end of the game that summed up our play for me, little Lucas went off on one of his dazzling runs and had to try and carry on by himself because he had no support, nobody was running with him and H was wandering about slowly 30m behind him. We got very, very lucky in the first 3 PL games, that luck has run out,

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
One of many questions for me was, is Kane knackered, carrying an injury or has he stopped giving a fuck? There was a move near the end of the game that summed up our play for me, little Lucas went off on one of his dazzling runs and had to try and carry on by himself because he had no support, nobody was running with him and H was wandering about slowly 30m behind him. We got very, very lucky in the first 3 PL games, that luck has run out,
We simply have too many passengers...Dele being the most consistent one over the last couple of seasons.Why Gil wasn't thrown on to create a spark yesterday is beyond me.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
I fucked off after the penalty went in and I can't say I was remotely surprised to see the final result. Even when we've stunk the place out, I'll always try and find one little crumb of something to take away from the game but there was nothing yesterday, apart from probably Lucas and Rodon's performances.

And to not throw on Gil, or even Fatty, to try and shake things up and rescue the game was absolutely criminal.

And why the FUCK do you change to a diamond in midfield when you've been playing a 4-3-3 pretty successfully ?

And I would have hooked Kane for Scarlett as well because anyone, even Gladys the fucking tealady, would have been a better option than him yesterday.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Read yesterday, that we’ve faced the most shots in the league, and created the least amount of chances. We’re a mess atm.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I was going to write that were just very bang average if you take Kane and Son out of the side...

But upon reflection, I don't think we are anywhere near average without those 2... we're probably bang average with them in the side and are living of them pulling off worldies (along with Lloris) in order to get us any points.

This season is going to be yet another tough watch...

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Well that was very shit on every level, disgraceful performance from everyone apart from Lucas. Don't do it again this season please. Thanks.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Should have let Conte bring his own staff.
With the furah relinquishing a modicum of controll...

Let be honest, after the bullshit he pulled with Poch and "That Cunt"... no one was willing to take the job. Nuno was absolute last fucking dibs. He was the fat kid you stick in goal...

Nuno will be a good manager, it won't be with us though. For the record I like him and hope he manages to pull a performance out of this side... that'll be a herculean feat of its own.

He's been brought into polish a steaming turd. He won't be given the right tools to do it and he doesn't possess the inbuilt ones this early on in his managerial career to do it with fuck all resources, fuck all motivation and one hand tied behind his back.

It's a shame as it'll inevitably be him who swings for it... Patrici will be next after another manager or two have failed to buff this log into something resembling a CL side.

And Mr Buyright will come out the other side hailing himself as the victim of shit recruitment and our saviour by selling more premium seats and Bryan Adams concert tickets.

The whole sorry saga is made more difficult by watching Kane trudge around the park. Our talisman knows how bad it is and quite rightly doesn't want to be a part of it... he knew it was junk and wanted out as soon as last season finished.

I thought we'd fallen a long way but seeing him sad-sack his way through a trouncing by fucking Crystal Palace managed by Fatrick Viera....

Absolute fucking low point for me...

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
With the furah relinquishing a modicum of controll...

Let be honest, after the bullshit he pulled with Poch and "That Cunt"... no one was willing to take the job. Nuno was absolute last fucking dibs. He was the fat kid you stick in goal...

Nuno will be a good manager, it won't be with us though. For the record I like him and hope he manages to pull a performance out of this side... that'll be a herculean feat of its own.

He's been brought into polish a steaming turd. He won't be given the right tools to do it and he doesn't possess the inbuilt ones this early on in his managerial career to do it with fuck all resources, fuck all motivation and one hand tied behind his back.

It's a shame as it'll inevitably be him who swings for it... Patrici will be next after another manager or two have failed to buff this log into something resembling a CL side.

And Mr Buyright will come out the other side hailing himself as the victim of shit recruitment and our saviour by selling more premium seats and Bryan Adams concert tickets.

The whole sorry saga is made more difficult by watching Kane trudge around the park. Our talisman knows how bad it is and quite rightly doesn't want to be a part of it... he knew it was junk and wanted out as soon as last season finished.

I thought we'd fallen a long way but seeing him sad-sack his way through a trouncing by fucking Crystal Palace managed by Fatrick Viera....

Absolute fucking low point for me...

I like Nuno too. He's a gentleman.

But he played 3 DM's against Palace. 3 DM's is never the answer to any football problem.

So, that is strike one for me.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I for one can't wait to play Chelsea this coming weekend. Thing is, we might actually do better against them.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I like Nuno too. He's a gentleman.

But he played 3 DM's against Palace. 3 DM's is never the answer to any football problem.

So, that is strike one for me.
But..... but nuffink. It was the 4th PL game under Santa, there were players in Croatian plague prevention prisons, at least 4 injuries, including in my opinion one of our top 2 players - Sonny, our top striker had played 90 minutes of international football 2 days before, there are a bunch of new players who Santa will not have had time to assess yet and work out where they fit. I will be giving NAC a lot longer before I start blaming him for anything, hopefully I will not have to blame him and instead will be worshipping the ground he walks on. I believe you are miffed about him using 3 DMs, I don't know why I think that, it's just a hunch, but maybe he did not have an alternative, who knows what the state of the players is physically and mentally (yeah I'm talking about you NFatbelly!) - Nuno does.

No strikes for me yet. I won't even think about giving him strikes this season, in fact I won't ever think about giving anyone strikes ever, because I don't follow grown-up rounders.