By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Crystal Palace (PL) A Saturday 11th September 12.30

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
But..... but nuffink. It was the 4th PL game under Santa, there were players in Croatian plague prevention prisons, at least 4 injuries, including in my opinion one of our top 2 players - Sonny, our top striker had played 90 minutes of international football 2 days before, there are a bunch of new players who Santa will not have had time to assess yet and work out where they fit. I will be giving NAC a lot longer before I start blaming him for anything, hopefully I will not have to blame him and instead will be worshipping the ground he walks on. I believe you are miffed about him using 3 DMs, I don't know why I think that, it's just a hunch, but maybe he did not have an alternative, who knows what the state of the players is physically and mentally (yeah I'm talking about you NFatbelly!) - Nuno does.

No strikes for me yet. I won't even think about giving him strikes this season, in fact I won't ever think about giving anyone strikes ever, because I don't follow grown-up rounders.

I always get a laugh out of your posts mate.

Long day in lockdown here in Oz arguing with anti-vaxxers, then I come on here and end up with a smile on my face.

Grown-up rounders? Fantastic.