By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

CSKA away (CL) 19:45 Tue 27 Sep 2016

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Lets hope both the team and fans get out of this alive!!
I freely admit I know nothing about their squad,I just basically know its cold there.There will probably be flares,racist chanting at our black players and lots of wooly gloves.
My job here is done.

.---------------------------
db3964148eac4f9d5aa52840975ad26a.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
World cup should be a laugh eh!!

Please note, for additional personal security, it is suggested that you do not show your football colours until you are inside the stadium. Whilst flags and banners are welcome at the stadium, we recommend that they are not openly shown in the city centre.

STADIUM

Arena CSKA is a brand new stadium, which opened in early September. Visiting fans are located in the upper tier of the South Stand, in sections 515 and 516. Entry is via street level at Gate S.

You will need to show your passport and letter confirming that you have a ticket to collect.

Searching is conducted by police officers
upload_2016-9-22_18-59-34.jpeg

and THFC personnel will be present at this point to assist.
Anal-glide_640x345_acf_cropped-1.jpg

Once through the first entry, you should proceed to the next level via a ramp, which will take you to the ticket collection point. Again, THFC personnel will be on hand to assist.

Once you have collected your ticket, you should proceed to the upper level where there are catering and welfare facilities available for your use. Our section is completely segregated and only THFC fans will be allowed to enter. Each seat has an allocated number and whilst the view is excellent, there is netting to the front of the stand to prevent items being thrown to or from the section. There are 86 steps between the second and third level and fans should take their time at this point - there is no lift available. The stadium will open two hours before kick-off.

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
There manager is called Leonid Slutsky.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Just get something out of the game and come home safe please!!! English teams often struggle in Russia. I'm sure we'll be fine though. 6-0!!!

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
I was half tempted to go just because it's the only European Cup away I think I'd get a ticket for. But then I remembered I don't have a passport.
Spurs have advised travelling support to not display team colours until inside they ground. Firstly, surely the home support know where the away support enter the stadium and, secondly, why is a country that away supporters are not safe in allowed to enter competitions, and host a World Cup. Utter madness.

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
Yeah, don't think I'd be that keen to go to an away game in Russia.

B

Bbkyid

Founding Member
I'm quite concerned about this game. Not about the team, I think we have enough to get at least a point, but for the security. We get targeted in Europe and there are plenty of nutters over there with few deterrents.
Stay safe everybody.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I'm quite concerned about this game. Not about the team, I think we have enough to get at least a point, but for the security. We get targeted in Europe and there are plenty of nutters over there with few deterrents.
Stay safe everybody.
I think we only have a couple of hundred going,my mate who is a STH said it was £140 for a visa so he fucked it off,and that before thinking about travel and the inevitable sinister atmosphere.World cup will be a disaster hopefully and the whole thing will be out in the open.

boo

boo

Founding Member
I'm thinking that Son should play in this game and Lamela should play against the oil riggers on Sunday week.

It's going to be tough against this Russian team but, their centre backs are old, big and clumsy. They are also prone to threaded threw balls. We need to be strong at the back and through the middle but, lightning fast and tricky in the final third. Son would deliver this I reckon.

Kyle Walker has played every game since just after the second world war ended but, I can't see him not playing the next two games. Maybe Trippier to start in the Champions League? Dunno and like I said, I can't really see Walker being dropped even though, maybe he should be rested.

Alderweireld and Vertonghen, although their height could be a problem meaning after all that, Walker has to start over Trippier. If there's one area where we are, or have been, prone to weakness it's from set pieces.

The choice is Dembele in the middle? Or, does he play Wanyama and Dier, sit on the draw and take the point? I'd rather Dembele play in both games but, maybe the oil riggers game would be a bigger lose to not have Mousa in the middle.

hmmm, it's tough!

Lloris

Walker -- Alderweireld -- Vertonghen -- Davies

Dier -- Wanyama

Sissoko -- Alli -- Son

Janssen​

Vorm, Trippier, Wimmer, Dembele, N'Koudou, Lamela, Eriksen

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...e-danny-rose-and-moussa-sissoko-a3354326.html
CSKA Moscow vs Tottenham team news: Harry Kane, Eric Dier, Mousa Dembele, Danny Rose and Moussa Sissoko have not travelled to Russia.
manager Mauricio Pochettino has confirmed five of his players have not travelled to Russia for tomorrow's Champions League group game against CSKA Moscow.

Harry Kane, Eric Dier, Mousa Dembele, Danny Rose and Moussa Sissoko have all been left behind in London as Spurs attempt to bounce back from the defeat to Monaco on matchday one.

Kane is sidelined with an ankle injury, the extent of which is not yet known, while Dier and Dembele have been ruled out with hamstring problems after missing Saturday's victory at Middlesbrough.

Rose has not featured for Spurs for a whole month after he picked up a hamstring strain while on international duty with England.

Sissoko made his second Premier League start of the season against Boro but was withdrawn with a head injury in the second half and Spurs have decided not to risk the Frenchman.
The significant injury list is set to give Pochettino plenty to ponder before selecting his team.

Victor Wanyama and Dele Alli filled in in central midfield at the weekend - and may be asked to do so again - while Ben Davies will be expected to continue to deputise for Rose.

Sissoko's absence is likely to see Erik Lamela recalled to the starting line up and Vincent Janssen will be hopeful he has done enough to continue up front.

Spurs are currently bottom of Group E and require a positive result against Leonid Slutsky's side to get their European campaign back on track.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The match is on BTsport 3,which I believe you can watch on freeview in the UK or is it BT Sport Showcase??

In australia
beIN SPORTS 3 Australia
beIN Sports Connect Australia

In usa
Fox Soccer 2GO USA
Fox Sports 2 USA
Fox Sports GO

and for @boo
SKY PerfecTV LIVE
Sukachan 4

Thailand for any perverts living there ;)
beIN Sports 3 Premier League HD
beIN Sports 2
Astro SuperSport 2

and for the scud
Eir Sport 1
BT Sport 3
BT Sport Live Streaming

:cool:

Reactions: boo
Flump

Flump

Founding Member
I'm really not very confident about this one. I'm sure most people are underestimating Moscow. 2 defeats out of 2 really would put us up against it as well though. Please let me be wrong. COYS

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I see Dele Alli has posted a pic of himself on the plane next to Kyle Walker...which either means that Eric Dier hasn't travelled or that they've split up?

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Hopefully we can get at least 1 point from this, and hope the 'home' form comes through

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Subs: Vorm, Walker, Wimmer, Carter-Vickers, Winks, Onomah, Nkoudou

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Decent start from us, would like to see a goal go in just before half time

boo

boo

Founding Member
steady and patient. kept the ball very well but not much penetration.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Great away win, proper professional performance that

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Brave decisions and team from Poch and a great performance in the end by all. Important win and amazing experience for all the team, squad and young players like Winks. Really good stuff all this that is going on at the moment.

Bring on City

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Very good away performance in what certainly felt like a must-win beforehand.

On another note, thank fuck that referee didn't have any major decisions to make, he was an idiot.

B

Basskadet

Founding Member
That final 10min was the perfect display of European football Away from Home. Keeping the ball, not falling too deep but not losing our heads getting over excited that we're winning and pushing for a 2nd. Just not giving CSKA a sniff, and that was without a bunch of our best players too!

Harry Winks looked incredibly assured once again, such a mature performance from a 20yr old kid with us 1nil up in a must win game Away from Home in the UCL

On a side note, I felt so sorry for Onomah. He was about to get a taste of Champions League with a few minutes left, but the ball didn't go out for ages and, when it did, the ass of a ref did not see him. With about 1 min of overtime left, I guess Josh just sat back down!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino: "We've played much better tonight [than against Monaco] but it was a tough game as it's always difficult to play here in Moscow. It was very important for us to get three points here as we were in a must-win position.

"We're in the race for the next round. It's a very important three points. But there's four games remaining to play and everything is still open.

"It is very important that not only Harry [Kane], who was good before his injury and scored, that now another player has scored and that is very important for the team.

"I feel very pleased for Sonny {Son Heung-min]. He is on fire and to keep this form is very important for us."