By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Dortmund (A) CL Tue 5th Match 21:00*

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
dortmund.jpg

This game is probably the most important match we will play in yonks. We must not give up our 3 goal advantage, grabbing an early precious away goal would be triffic. Not getting through to the quarter finals would be devastating to players and fans. Home sides have a huge statistical advantage, in second legs, 72% of them get through to the quarter finals, so we have to go at them like fecking demons, kill off their hopes early and grab that vital way goal. then get another one.

*21:00 is the time the match is on where I live, It's probably different where you live, especially if you live in Australia or somewhere like that, I expect the game was on about three weeks ago where you live.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Bloody hell, for a lunes (with a small 'l') you're quick off the mark!!

Nothing to add to the opening paragraph. It's spot on. We just need to get through and move on. Hopefully the Arsenal result at the weekend stopped the bleeding. I know a few on here are going, good luck lads. Bring back the wurst. (closest I could think of for 'bacon')

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Dortmund will push on as they have to and we will catch them on the break. I expect us to score at least once, probably twice...and those fuckers aren't scoring 5 or 6 to beat us.

Should be a lot of fun.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Dortmund will push on as they have to and we will catch them on the break. I expect us to score at least once, probably twice...and those fuckers aren't scoring 5 or 6 to beat us.

Should be a lot of fun.
I reckon more of a squeaky bum 3-1 type game.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Looking forward to the trip out there! Dortmund are looking as shit as us at the moment so hopefully a nice 3-2 spurs win. They gotta attack us so likely to leave a few opportunities for goals. Think if we get something early we'll win as their heads should drop then, but wtf do I know. Just get through.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Just play Vertonghen up front..... Done...!!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Pochettino on Trippier and Dele
Poch tells us Kieran Trippier has been left at home as he needed more recover after back-to-back games and he reckons Dele Alli could be back on Saturday for Southampton.
Poch on Winks and Dier
We need to assess both. They are here because we still need one day more to assess if they can. Dier has been out for a while and maybe on the bench. Winks we need to see tomorrow.​

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
The first principle for this match has to be take care of the ball. The second is don't give the ref any reason to reach for his Red card. Third, keep your shape and don't lose concentration. Fourth, just relax and remember it's just a game. Nervous players make dumb decisions. Lastly, don't lose by three goals or more. Easy.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
And anyone know what is actually going on with Dier? Could be wrong, but not buying the whole tonsillitis scenario.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
And anyone know what is actually going on with Dier? Could be wrong, but not buying the whole tonsillitis scenario.
It was his appendix 1st and he had an op over xmas,not unusual when run down after serious illness to have secondary issues.I had tonsillitus as a kid,had them removed had severe complications and was in hospital for a month.So it could well be true.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
The first principle for this match has to be take care of the ball. The second is don't give the ref any reason to reach for his Red card. Third, keep your shape and don't lose concentration. Fourth, just relax and remember it's just a game. Nervous players make dumb decisions. Lastly, don't lose by three goals or more. Easy.
Mate send Poch a text, quick. I reckon you’ve got it sussed!! If it works out exactly like that we’ll all be very happy.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Well on coach 9.30 from Maidstone , gonna be a long night but should be in Dortmund by 10am . Just boarding the ferry , let’s hope the storm doesn’t pick , for both us slumming it and those flying , planes from Luton earlier delayed for 2-3 hrs

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Send a few pics lads.....

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
We have got to get through here. We've just got to. COME ON YOU SPURS! To those going to the Westfalenstadion, sing your hearts out and stay safe.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Absolutely chaos scenes started with 1 ball and now there’s 5

Attachments

• DEFFD899-F2E8-4B41-B4B3-29A015127A37.jpeg
    DEFFD899-F2E8-4B41-B4B3-29A015127A37.jpeg
    439.1 KB · Views: 230
  • 5917F014-4C44-4917-9C93-2091ED7334BE.jpeg
    5917F014-4C44-4917-9C93-2091ED7334BE.jpeg
    702.1 KB · Views: 252
  • C8959F8A-52BE-457B-B985-6D68CE84646B.jpeg
    C8959F8A-52BE-457B-B985-6D68CE84646B.jpeg
    552.6 KB · Views: 261
Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Fecjing Liberty last time we had lower and upper tier to the right of the game , tonight we’ve got lower tier ,and an upper tier but seperatedm,,so divide and rule ,,fecking cheats

Attachments

• 10626CB5-5ABF-49BA-A649-D34CC5522771.jpeg
    10626CB5-5ABF-49BA-A649-D34CC5522771.jpeg
    584.6 KB · Views: 245
  • 5BF1AD0A-283E-42A2-AD6D-8776A3C7C600.jpeg
    5BF1AD0A-283E-42A2-AD6D-8776A3C7C600.jpeg
    601.2 KB · Views: 255
  • 9076175B-E884-413B-B5C2-C7C0571B0E29.jpeg
    9076175B-E884-413B-B5C2-C7C0571B0E29.jpeg
    572.8 KB · Views: 254
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Be interesting to see how they approach this. They’re getting reeled in in the league by Bayern.

Goetze is back real threat especially if Sancho is on it, we’ll score at some stage maybe late on....Son is yer man!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Wow..... didn't realise these are the German bin dippers.....!!!!

Did I mention I fucking hate those bin dipping thunder cunts...!!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Walk on.... Stroll on you fucking pricks.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Farking blimey, that was a tough first half, I expect Hugo has had more touches than any of our players. They're just a bit better than they were at Wembley, just 45 minutes to go now, my nerves are going to be a bit iffy I reckon.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Fucking hell I’ve come in my pants