By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Dortmund (H) CL 21:00 Wed 13th Feb 2019

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Reckon Aurier has been decent tonight.
He gets away with a lot mate... he is so quick that it masks his poor positioning and technique.... for me he is not a good defender. He scares the shit out of me every time he gets near play. Gives me the Asso-Ekotto'wobbles

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
He gets away with a lot mate... he is so quick that it masks his poor positioning and technique.... for me he is not a good defender. He scares the shit out of me every time he gets near play. Gives me the Asso-Ekotto'wobbles

Yeah, I get it mate. His speed gets him out of trouble but they haven’t really got at us up his flank tonight. It’s all come up the right.

Foyth is going to be a star, I am very sure of this but he is the one scaring me tonight.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I have to be honest.....

I simply loved the moose, and was gutted to see him go to China.....

However I think I have a new favourite Mousa that plays in our side....
skysports-moussa-sissoko-tottenham_4549889.jpg

Thats why Poch is a genius.... he saw it, he knew it was in there and knew how to get it out... geeza is sooooooo important to how we play now. There ainy many better at doing that job... Kante, Mane.... then I'm struggling.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Yeah, I get it mate. His speed gets him out of trouble but they haven’t really got at us up his flank tonight. It’s all come up the right.

Foyth is going to be a star, I am very sure of this but he is the one scaring me tonight.
Yeah, he just needs to keep learning from Toby and Verts.... he has it all. He is just a kid still

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Moura needs to do more. He’s not really offering a great deal.

Sissoko on the other hand is a beast of a footballer.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Wow. Vertonghen scores one.

What a ball from Aurier.

Last edited:
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Son is infectious..... his love of playing football is sooooooo important to our side I think.

He does what I would expect I would do if I had just tore the arse our of the best side in Germany.... grin my fucking arse off and do silly handshakes with my mates...

I fucking love this squad. Even Aurier.....!!!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Un fucking believeable this team, this manager and without Kane and Dele. Simply brilliant second half, Vertonghen MOTM for me. Lost for words, I’ve never known Spurs teams like the ones Poch produces, the desire and belief is outstanding. Thank you Poch

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Love this team, never give up even when on the back foot!!

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
Sancho had a good first half and then Jan decided to obliterate the poor bastard.:D

The second half showed what a big difference a small change can make. I missed the first couple of minutes of the second half and then realised how Eriksen was dropping a lot deeper so that they no longer had that easy capability to overload Jan or to have the time to pick out Sancho one on one against Toby. On the other side of the ball it meant we could put more pressure on them on that wing which put a lot more pressure on Sancho to either defend and come deeper (thus nullifying their most dangerous outlet from the first half) or to allow Jan to get one on one and get balls into the area.

Very mature performance from the team and also Poch to not panic, make a few small changes and then produce. It was good to see that even when we made errors with bringing the ball out, our response to recover was very quick but not panicked, which meant we could mostly push them into less dangerous areas or win the ball back.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
How fucking brilliant was that? When Sonny scored I thought it would be great if we could hang on and stop them scoring, but to obliterate them like we did was a joy to watch. We have had the jittery-jitters in the Champions League but know we have proved we deserve a place and will be feared by all the other 7 teams that will be left when we finish the job next month in Dortmund.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Gotta love what Poch & his staff have nurtured here.
I feel it's a bond & belief in one another that no other club can match.
it's one which produces such inspired & brave results.

Considering we've gone against the grain & done what no other PL club has done (no incoming transfers in two windows) plus a number of hugely integral parts were missing: Kane, Dele, Dembele & to a lesser extent, Davies.

That performance has to make any Spurs fan proud.
Even the neutrals will have (or at least should have) taken notice.
His in game tweaking was magical.

Yes BVB was missing players too. But even if we consider it a wash, we still kicked the feces out of the top German side.

I have no idea how Poch will set up for the return leg but I'm sure it will be measured.

Imagine if we get one goal. Dortmund will have to score 5.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
All the goals,Jans nearly goal of the year in this thread with south korean glorious commentary,my new favourite thing.