By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Eeeerrrmmmm Sorry lol

River

River

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry lads, Domain expired yesterday and I got about notified it last week and completely forgot lol. All renewed now so back online and put it on auto-renew so If i forget it just renews its self :D

Hope you are all well, I'm still super busy for what seems like......all the time, so limited time to pop in but i still have a read when i can. Lost my spurs a bit through covid and the season halt and shit, then the special one just drove me nuts so i couldnt bear to watch the shower of shit every week.

Back in full swing now though and hopeful for the coming season, going to try and get to a few games with the old man if i can too again, feels like forever since I last got down the lane. Actually think the last time was the champions league final watching it on the big screens lol

Anyway, hope your all good. COYS !

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
DONT DO THAT EVER AGAIN...!!!

I began to think it was me... that I have cursed every Spurs Forum I frequent...

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I'm surrounded by gooners where I live, came very close to talking to them about Jesus and shit like that!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Did something happen? I always miss the exciting stuff - or maybe I didn't and my brain has forgotten it like everything else that is disappearing from my .... thing that you keep stuff in in you head in, like a toaster but not anything like it really. You know the thing, that old lady wot was in Hello Dolly and looks like a fucking zombie skellingtone now sung a song about it.

River

River

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Riv, do you need us to have a whip round ?

and can we have poker back please.
Na mate of course not, doesnt cost much to keep online when it's not got thousands of people on it kicking off with nundy :D

God that was cool wasnt it ( the poker ) still nothing like that to this day unfortunately for this setup :(

River

River

Administrator
Staff member
Did something happen? I always miss the exciting stuff - or maybe I didn't and my brain has forgotten it like everything else that is disappearing from my .... thing that you keep stuff in in you head in, like a toaster but not anything like it really. You know the thing, that old lady wot was in Hello Dolly and looks like a fucking zombie skellingtone now sung a song about it.
Na nothing to worry about mate, some muppet forgot to put some coins in the metre lol

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
It's a little scary how when the site goes down for half a day, panic sets in and you check it every half an hour..........

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
It's a little scary how when the site goes down for half a day, panic sets in and you check it every half an hour..........
Hell, I even posted a thread offering my lifetime web hosting the last time I got that particular error message ..

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Re-quoting this for posterity because I absolutely was not trawling the wayback machine trying to see if I could get in touch with anyone to see if I could help.

I equally wasn’t checking it every half an hour to see if it was back up ..

Not me squire .. *cough*

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
It’s a conspiracy I say, makes you not close the page and keeps you logged in.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
any particular reason the site has been fucky the last week?

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
My guess is the certificate ran out so any bookmarked links to https:// failed.
Notice in the address bar it's struck through,
Other than that i blame @Thfcire

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

The certificate thing has fucked access on my iPhone ..

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
@River anyway to get hold if you if it does go balls up?

I also tried to scour the website to get some contact details to ping you and email, just to let you know.