By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Eemm fantasy football

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
which wankbag is doing the league this year?? Psst if we Nick glen it will be a big loss someone still on the nonse farm fm him

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Realized I'd forgotten to put a squad together about 3 minutes after Hull-Leicester kicked off. You're right about Glen, he's Johnny on the spot with this stuff.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I have set one up and everybody has received a PM invitation to join, if you have not received yours then you are probably a cunt who I have decided is not going to be allowed in MY league. Nah, only joking, if you haven't got your invite then let me know and I will consider your application.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I left it a bit late to join so bottom of the league and a few games short of you lot, but will catch up with the leaders soon.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
I havnt even looked at mine your probily ahead of me already ffs

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I havnt even looked at mine your probily ahead of me already ffs
I'm bottom of the league mate. Only had one game to collect points against everyone else's 3 so a bit behind the pack at the moment!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I'm bottom of the league mate. Only had one game to collect points against everyone else's 3 so a bit behind the pack at the moment!
Oh boo hoo, winning isn't important it's the taking part that is important! Some of us like me for instance have picked Harry '3-season wonder' Kane as their captain and a bunch of one legged doughnuts. Others, who will do anything to win, have picked Aguero as their skipper, and really unsportingly they have selected good players. Bastards! They can sit smugly at the top of the table but now the pain will come when the man who they want to snog and marry has been banned for three games. I will sneer at the Aguero lovers and taunt them a second time because their mothers are hamsters and their fathers smell of elderberries.

I am not bitter because I chose Harry over Aguero. Not much. Less anyway now he has been banned the dirty bastard!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Oh boo hoo, winning isn't important it's the taking part that is important! Some of us like me for instance have picked Harry '3-season wonder' Kane as their captain and a bunch of one legged doughnuts. Others, who will do anything to win, have picked Aguero as their skipper, and really unsportingly they have selected good players. Bastards! They can sit smugly at the top of the table but now the pain will come when the man who they want to snog and marry has been banned for three games. I will sneer at the Aguero lovers and taunt them a second time because their mothers are hamsters and their fathers smell of elderberries.

I am not bitter because I chose Harry over Aguero. Not much. Less anyway now he has been banned the dirty bastard!
Ha ha.....a bit bitter and twisted after 3 games? Some of us have Aguero, Kane and Defoe...it's not rocket salad is it, three high profile scorers from the last two seasons, sharpen up you lot!! I can feel Ibrahimovic coming in for Aguero or if I have to and I really don't want to that dirty scumbag Costa from Chelsea.

What were you thinking...it's not about taking part, it's about winning.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Ha ha.....a bit bitter and twisted after 3 games? Some of us have Aguero, Kane and Defoe...it's not rocket salad is it, three high profile scorers from the last two seasons, sharpen up you lot!! I can feel Ibrahimovic coming in for Aguero or if I have to and I really don't want to that dirty scumbag Costa from Chelsea.

My point of view depends on if I am winning or not.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member

I have have Costa, Aguero, and negrado up front as they will pick up points for sure. Although Aguero will have to be subbed for a bit. Sterling, lamela, and hazard in midfield is pretty spicy top. It's gonna be difficult to catch up with the too boys now but I'll give it a good go whilst always having 3 yids in the team of course!!!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I'm still bottom of the league, managed to finally catch up with the pack though!!! Ready to start jumping up thew league in the coming weeks!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Well that was a good move, I took Aguero out who was my captain, brought Kane and Coutinho in. Aguero scores 2....stupid fucking game!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Now Coutinho has gone off on a stretcher....ha ha what a bloody joke this football malarky is

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Well that was a good move, I took Aguero out who was my captain, brought Kane and Coutinho in. Aguero scores 2....stupid fucking game!
I've still got Aguero as my captain!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I notice the bloke leading the whole competition - Defoe Team - is Spurs fan.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
@Liam masterful captaincy this week....40 points for King Harry, hats off.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
All right, all right, no-one likes a show off......ha ha.
Only just realised I've climbed from bottom of the league to top! Now I'm showing off! Still plenty of time to fuck this up though!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Only just realised I've climbed from bottom of the league to top! Now I'm showing off! Still plenty of time to fuck this up though!
Exactly, for some complete mind fuck, I put Son in the starting line up when I meant Eriksen and didn't put Kane in because I thought he looked like he was carrying a knock on Thursday. What an utter twat I am. I'll get you and Ted before the end of the season, imagine if you'd triple captained Kane, that would be serious showing off.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
yeah buy a pizza win it then go to shit&get sacked,stop me if you`ve heard this one before.....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Charlie Adam definitely had Harry Kane (C) in his #FPL team this week #THFC #SCFC

C5rKc7wWMAAISis.jpg