By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Engerland,engerland,engerland...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
0686833001439502406_filepicker.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur‏Verified account @SpursOfficial

Our #ThreeLions to face Germany and Lithuania...

C7C5rzaXEAEZLXp.jpg

C7C5rzbW0AEuhgY.jpg

C7C5rzeWoAAoIKN.jpg

No your eyes do not deceive you JD is back and Livermore is in?strange days indeed as Jimbo said after huge amounts of class A´s .Which Southgate is obviously on ??

C7Czz5OWkAQAFXB.jpg

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Is that a list of all the English players currently playing in the Premier league minus Walcott, Huddlestone and injuries? Sort of looks like it!!

Well done JD.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Defoe should have been in the squad last summer, he has been one of the best English strikers in the last 2 seasons

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
(to the tune of you're fucking shit....)

I'm fucking bored
I'm fucking bored
I'm fucking bored, I'm fucking bored
I'm fucking bored

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Will you lot stop singing I'm having a snooze.....

C

corroded

Player in Training.
... Clear and Present Danger is on Film 4 at the same time, in case you want to watch something at least partially interesting.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
England playing very well last 20 minutes of the first half, including Dele especially but also Walker and Dier, if anyone is interested!!

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
England playing very well last 20 minutes of the first half, including Dele especially but also Walker and Dier, if anyone is interested!!
Yeh it's nice to see england playing the spurs way! Dele oh my word if he continues in this vain it's just a matter of time before someone comes in with mega gareth bale bucks. I simply love watching him play football. Walker and dier doing well as well!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Germany don't seem too bothered? I think they've had one attempt in the first half, not a classic game yet.

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
Nice to see them wearing a decent shade of blue.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Jermain Defoe waits 4 years to be called up.

Can't get 5 minutes in a friendly where England need a goal...
upload_2017-3-23_16-3-50.jpeg

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Genuinely enjoyed that England game. They seem to have turned up and played for him.

Who'd have thought a manager who played with real bollerks for his country could actually inspire the millionaire shits to play.

Fucking cracker from Podolski btw...

B

Basskadet

Founding Member
Well chuffed for JD but, OMG, how bad have Ox and Bertrand been? Absolutely shocking.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Watched the lack of highlights but so glad to see JD score! But more importantly that guy is a legend hes a true role model, he makes little bradley so happy and that is bigger than the game

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The game against Lithuania provided us with some useful info:

1 Lithuania is a REAL country, I looked it up on Google, it's near Europe.
2 The numpties who slagged off Eric Dier are probably members of the other place
3 Marcus Rashford has an enormous head, really, really gigantic.
4 Jermain Defoe is a Yiddo and I still get grumpy thinking about the bashing he took from so-called Spurs fans.
5 Jamie Vardy is s very dislikable chap, the commentator called him Varney - Harold!
6 England unconvincingly beat the 107th ranked team in the world.
7 England will not win next year's world cup

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So we have both right backs!!congrats tripps
DArMpW7WsAA22tI.jpg

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Kieran Trippier has revealed how Pochettino let him know he'd been called up by England.

"He called me in and said ‘I know what you did last night."

"I thought I was in trouble even though I didn’t do anything. He scared me and brought in Hugo, the captain. I thought ‘did I do something last night? No I didn’t."

He then said; "Congratulations, you have been called into England. I was delighted and phoned my parents straight away as they have done a lot of hard work to get me where I am."

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Kieran Trippier has revealed how Pochettino let him know he'd been called up by England.

"He called me in and said ‘I know what you did last night."

"I thought I was in trouble even though I didn’t do anything. He scared me and brought in Hugo, the captain. I thought ‘did I do something last night? No I didn’t."

He then said; "Congratulations, you have been called into England. I was delighted and phoned my parents straight away as they have done a lot of hard work to get me where I am."
Bants...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The U20s are into the WC final,just beat Italy 3-1,KWP played Onomah was suspended

Eurosport 2 10.45 am Sunday for the final

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Solanke the hero again......great bit of business to let another youngster go by Chelsea, not. he'll replace Sturridge at Liverpool ha ha ha.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Good luck Harry. Personally I'm not a fan of him being captain either at Spurs or for England, I think it affects his game.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Have we beaten our friends north of the. Order yet? Is Sturgeon playing?? Ha ha ha ha ha

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The last 5 minutes were exciting, the rest were, well 85 minutes really.