By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Engerland,engerland,engerland...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I watched the highlights of the Switzerland game, so I guess the game wasn't that good because they were lowlights really.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
We need to get these youth players into the England team ASAP.

I really hope we see a few more chances taken with the squad in the friendlies. Need to work out how the team is going to gel with the new blood.

What's good if we can get these guys playing, we'll actually have a pretty balanced technical team.

I know he's trying to filter them through at a nice rate... but international friendlies don't really matter. I really hope to see some more risks taken in the set of friendlies.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
DpS72ykVsAAOtfW.jpg

DpS7s36V4AIvXAr.jpg

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Seems old Southgate must have seen my previous post in this thread. Glad he's taken some risks.

Actually has me interested in an England friendly, of all things.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Seems old Southgate must have seen my previous post in this thread. Glad he's taken some risks.

Actually has me interested in an England friendly, of all things.
Its a uefa nations league thingy whatever that means match,not some meaningless friendly.

(tongue very firmly in cheek!!)

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
kane,dier,winks,trippier all at risk,sorry i mean playing in uefa`s latest cash cow,i mean competition in spain,where the rain falls mostly on the pitch!!

20d402b6-e382-4abd-a0bb-a9480f55d6d6.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
kane,dier,winks,trippier all at risk,sorry i mean playing in uefa`s latest cash cow,i mean competition in spain,where the rain falls mostly on the pitch!!

20d402b6-e382-4abd-a0bb-a9480f55d6d6.jpg
well what a game,kane was magnifcent.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Spanish,the technique,grace,skill that the premiership lacks.......

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I need to be careful what I say about the match as I am still in the land of the Spaniels. The internet is probably spying on me and reporting what I say to the feds. It was a good game, a very good game, I hope we don't pay for the England win at the National Caravan Centre on Saturday. Like everybody who has a brain and watched the match I think Harry was brilliant, he was instrumental in all the England goals, I just hope that 97% humidity and the really tough second half hasn't caused him and the others too many problems.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Against Kosovo..... wow!!!!! I know he is giving some kids a run out but its quite clear some of them are way off the standard at international level.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Rice must have given the ball away unchallenged 15 times.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Rice must have given the ball away unchallenged 15 times.

I know, we've won 5-3 but fucking hell mate, some of those blokes wearing England shirts are so shit. Maguire £75 million, what an absolute joke, him and Keane up against any team who possess pace and technical ability up front are gonna get roasted. Didn't think Chilwell or Trent covered themselves in glory either, but my biggest issue is that midfield trio playing together, so defensive, no technical ability, no control, none of them look comfortable with the ball at their feet. and their passing is embarrassing. How either Maddison, Winks or Mount don't start ahead of the likes of Rice and Barkley is beyond me. I don't rate Barkley at all, if anything he's gone backwards in the last 2-3 years, i genuinely don't know what he actually does and haven't seen enough of Rice to properly form an opinion but he looks a bit of a donkey. I don't mind Henderson, coz he's got a decent engine and as a DM, he's ok. Thank God we have an array of attacking talent that gets us thru.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I know, we've won 5-3 but fucking hell mate, some of those blokes wearing England shirts are so shit. Maguire £75 million, what an absolute joke, him and Keane up against any team who possess pace and technical ability up front are gonna get roasted. Didn't think Chilwell or Trent covered themselves in glory either, but my biggest issue is that midfield trio playing together, so defensive, no technical ability, no control, none of them look comfortable with the ball at their feet. and their passing is embarrassing. How either Maddison, Winks or Mount don't start ahead of the likes of Rice and Barkley is beyond me. I don't rate Barkley at all, if anything he's gone backwards in the last 2-3 years, i genuinely don't know what he actually does and haven't seen enough of Rice to properly form an opinion but he looks a bit of a donkey. I don't mind Henderson, coz he's got a decent engine and as a DM, he's ok. Thank God we have an array of attacking talent that gets us thru.
Couldn't agree more.

Sterling is a greedy bastard. Hey I understand self belief and always backing yourself.... but 3 time he could have squared it to another player in a better position and he spunked it. He ain't pony but he plays for himself and that riles the fucking shit out if me, it's a team game.

C

corroded

Player in Training.
We really need to get Madisson in the team, it's a fricken crime that Mount is ahead in the pecking order.

For the record though, I can't remember a time where we had this amount of sheer skill working the way into the first team.

We just need to find some defenders capable of defending before next summer, I'd suspect.

I was looking at the values of the teams, on Sofascore during the match... Kosovo team was worth just over £30m. The left side of Maguire.

Crazy.

Not sure which team had the more comical defence

C

corroded

Player in Training.
Also, the manager got a yellow card? I swear I've never seen that happen before? Have I just not been paying attention?!