By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Euro 16

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
What a goal from Robson-Kanu. 2-1 Wales. Come on Wales

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Very good game,shame Davies been booked and will miss semi final if they hang on.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Ramsey just booked as well. Great game

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
oh now ramsey gets booked and misses next match,my heart bleeds.....
how did fellaini not score that btw??

'He's actually playing Fellaini over you'

CmTksEpXgAA72qB.jpg

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
oh now ramsey gets booked and misses next match,my heart bleeds.....
how did fellaini not score that btw??

'He's actually playing Fellaini over you'

CmTksEpXgAA72qB.jpg
Aye wtf is going on there. Dembele changes that game for them imo

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Wow. another peach from Wales. 3-1

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Fair play wales,game won by scoring the chances they created,could have gone either way,lukaku and fellaini missed easier chances than wales scored.
Wales iceland the dream anti-uefa final!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The welsh fanzone erupts
CmTpoiIWIAApKsi.jpg

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Only watch ed the second half.

Best 45 mins of football iv seen in this tournament.

Great bit of footy, well done Wales.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Hats off Wales....that's what you can achieve with a good manager, proper game plan and a unified team spirit.....well deserved, and Toby and Mousa can grab a break.

Hope Wales stuff Portugal they definitely can if all goes well.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Suprise suprise,germany italy a total bore 1st half.Please football gods dont let this go to pens and waste even more of my life!!

T

Thfcshady27

Player in Training.
Founding Member
Fucking sick to death of that cunt savage rattling in about how Wales have been brilliant all tournament...they made England look world class and made us look like an attacking force ffs. Fair play last night tho they were excellent and deserved winners by a country mile.

As for this shite tonight well I guess we were all expecting it.

T

Thfcshady27

Player in Training.
Founding Member
With the way refs throw out yellow cards these days the 2 card suspension rule is nonsense.....so many top players missing the next round because of it.
3 yellows then suspension would make more sense.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Get rid of yellows and refs issue an Immediate dead leg.

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Come on the Vikings ....France are cunts and I win 250 euro lol

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Hope Mr Man-bun and still a Spurs legend in my view, gets the better of Mr Orange tonight.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Mark Clattenburg will referee the final...fresh from his Battle at the Bridge and the CL final as well as the FA Cup final. Hope there isn't a situation where the ball is 3 feet over the line and a goal isn't given...eh Mark? The lad's done well since his early errors....

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The Germany France game was a bit of a roller coaster. The Germins seemed to give up and the Frenchies wanted it more. I was disappointed with the commentators pronunciation of Umtitti's name - we all know it is 'Um Titty', not 'Ooom Teety'. It annoys me, like when they say 'Fooks' for Fuchs - it's 'Fucks' iniit.

As long as the orange twat's team lose, I will be happy.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The Germany France game was a bit of a roller coaster. The Germins seemed to give up and the Frenchies wanted it more. I was disappointed with the commentators pronunciation of Umtitti's name - we all know it is 'Um Titty', not 'Ooom Teety'. It annoys me, like when they say 'Fooks' for Fuchs - it's 'Fucks' iniit.

As long as the orange twat's team lose, I will be happy.
kuntz.jpg

I remember watching a greek lower league game a few years back,they had an african player and the greek commentator I am sure had it right "wunker",......the thaa tha thaa shot,"wunker".I even phoned some friends and told them watch this game,it was better than the fast shows "sorchio".

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Premier League referee Mark Clattenburg will take charge of Sunday's Euro 2016 final between France and Portugal.

Clattenburg will be joined by assistant referees Simon Beck and Jake Collin and additional assistants Anthony Taylor and Andre Marriner.

Little know fact he works part time as a traffic cop in Asian cities
images
images

images
images
upload_2016-7-8_14-20-25.jpeg
upload_2016-7-8_14-21-10.jpeg

Still dont forgive him for Mendes ghost goal at OT!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Premier League referee Mark Clattenburg will take charge of Sunday's Euro 2016 final between France and Portugal.

Clattenburg will be joined by assistant referees Simon Beck and Jake Collin and additional assistants Anthony Taylor and Andre Marriner.

Little know fact he works part time as a traffic cop in Asian cities
images
images

images
images
View attachment 14View attachment 15

Still dont forgive him for Mendes ghost goal at OT!!
see my post above.....keep up!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well I got my wish,I just wasnt specific enough eh!!
"just want to see Rondildo cry" puh!!

At least I got to crack a joke at the gig I was playing when it was on,something along the lines of that ronaldo banging into the kid advert, "guess they`ll have to make a new advert showing christiano bumping into stephen Hawkins before the game" ;)

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Thought the competition this summer wasn't as good as years gone by. With the extra teams qualifying and potential of getting out the group when finishing 3rd meant teams set up not to lose rather than to go out and get the win which made a lot of the early games boring. It was on the other hand nice to se the likes of Wales do well, NI and ROI did themselves proud and what about Iceland too!!! I hope those nations use their success to boost football participants at grass roots level. I was actually on holiday in Portugal on the day of the final and quite enjoyed the atmosphere after they won but they didn't deserve it at all. I actually wanted France to win that game, partly for Hugo but mainly because I could see the old Portuguese geezer sat in front had a terrible temper on him and I was getting excited at the prospect of an guy tearing the bar to bits instead I had to deal with him smiling and giving me a hug at full time, not nearly as much fun as losing his mind would have been.