By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Europa Conference League 21/22

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
1626746912670.png

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
And a 1, and a 2 and a 1,2,3,4

SPURS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO ALBANIA...TOTTENHAM'S GONNA DO IT AGAIN..HERE COME TOTTENHAM, THE BOYS FROM TOTTENHAM, THE BOYS FROM the yet unamed stadium due to a delay in sponsorship negotions but NEAR WHITE HART LANE....Oi!

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

We have been drawn against either FC Paços de Ferreira of Portugal or Larne of Northern Ireland in the play-off round of the inaugural UEFA Europa Conference League.

The draw for the new third-tier European competition took place today (Monday 2 August) and paired us with the winners of the third qualifying round tie between the two sides.

Paços de Ferreira were fifth in Portugal last season, while Larne finished fourth in Northern Ireland.

Similar to the Europa League, matches in the new competition will take place on Thursday evenings.

Play-off round ties will be played over two legs on Thursday 19 and Thursday 26 August.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member

We have been drawn against either FC Paços de Ferreira of Portugal or Larne of Northern Ireland in the play-off round of the inaugural UEFA Europa Conference League.

The draw for the new third-tier European competition took place today (Monday 2 August) and paired us with the winners of the third qualifying round tie between the two sides.

Paços de Ferreira were fifth in Portugal last season, while Larne finished fourth in Northern Ireland.

Similar to the Europa League, matches in the new competition will take place on Thursday evenings.

Play-off round ties will be played over two legs on Thursday 19 and Thursday 26 August.

Yeeeoo Larne is only up the road! Everyone welcome at mine for Guinness n tayto crisps!

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Yeeeoo Larne is only up the road! Everyone welcome at mine for Guinness n tayto crisps!
I'll drive up to ya with the lads in our bus. There's only around 30 of us...we won't stay long....a few nights, that's all. Cheers man 👍

I'll bring the Tayto.