By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Europa League 20/21

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Thought I'd kick this off because if we have to put up with Levy, Lewis, ENIC and Mourinho for another 12 months we might as well try and win the bloody thing and get a Champions league place together with a bit of Silverware.

As a result of a split second of positive mental attitude, I booked (with a fee cancellation up to 24 hours prior) a room in Gdansk Old Town for 25th-27th May 2021. The final is in that famous Polish footballing city on 26th May next year. When I say 'famous' I mean for shipyards and Lech Walesa obviously, he pretty much changed the face of Eastern European politics. Anyway, lets hope we're at least there on 26th May and I might, under the circumstances settle for a 1-0 win. Actually probably not because Jose would then likely keep his job and we'd have another season to endure.....

Put all your UEFA Cup (sounds better already eh?) thoughts in here.....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
EeHqzwmXkAAHLdX

EeHqzwoWkAUxdKG

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I am most looking forward to confusing Gent and Genk again.
Richard Osman, a very clever, very huge bloke has a TV show called 'Richard Osman's House of Games', one of the games is called 'Where is Kazhakstan?", the contestants have to identify obscure places on a map - he could start a new version for Europa League clubs. Danny Rose could also start one for players he needed to look up on Google when Levy signs them for two quids..

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Richard Osman, a very clever, very huge bloke has a TV show called 'Richard Osman's House of Games', one of the games is called 'Where is Kazhakstan?", the contestants have to identify obscure places on a map - he could start a new version for Europa League clubs. Danny Rose could also start one for players he needed to look up on Google when Levy signs them for two quids..
Richard Osman likes a bit of geography, he famously knows every capital city in the world and supports Fulham.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Richard Osman likes a bit of geography, he famously knows every capital city in the world and supports Fulham.
Interesting facts about Richard Osman:

He is 6'7" tall - that is the same size as Nelson's Column ( looked at from a distance )
He has 2 children called Ossie and Osmina - or maybe different names.
He has a very famous brother - Mat Osman of the hit indie group Suede - nope, never heard of him or his band.
Although you can rearrange the letters of Osman and get Osama - he is not an Al Quaeda leader.
His girlfriend is only 5'2" so she can ...... no. let's not go there eh?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Spurs must now play three extra games just to get into the Europa League group stage. They begin in the second qualifying round on Sept 17, then if successful the third round on Sept 24, followed by a play-off on Oct 1. All one leg and behind closed doors.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I have here the 1st round of questions

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I have here the 1st round of questions

I would only be able o guess one of those places - Is OFI Heraklion in Greasyland? Santa Coloma in the North Pole probably a team of elves?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Check out the thread for full info on uefa regulation

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
apparently these are our options

EgdVAIJWsAEmTtf

EgdVAISWoAElSl9
EgdVB45XcAAKzbX

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Come on Western Europe / Scandinavian / UK match up.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I'd like to play Viking because I can pronounce it.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Think Lincoln Imps we’re playing Glentoran or Linfield in the last round?

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
I'd like to see Spurs play Aris or OFI.