By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Everton A (PL) 16:00 Sun 23rd Dec 2018

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Everton.png

We're on a roll, but should not underestimate Everton. They have a pretty good home record this season, they've only lost once at Goodison, but they haven't had to face a top club yet. It would be nice to finish 2018 with 3 wins - Everton, Bournemouth, Wolves, all very winnable.

Who fancies a repeat of the 1958 14 goal thriller?

175 Meetings - Everton have played Tottenham Hotspur 175 times in all competitions, they have won 55 lost 66 and drawn 54 matches.

First Match - Their first match was in the FA Cup on Saturday, 6 February 1904. Tottenham Hotspur were playing at home that day and the final score was Everton 1 Tottenham Hotspur 2 .

Last Match - The latest meeting between these two teams was a Premier League game on Saturday, 13 January 2018, the score was Tottenham Hotspur 4 Everton 0.

Highest Goals in Game - 14 - League Division One, Saturday, 11 October 1958, Tottenham Hotspur 10 Everton 4

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Yes, lets hope that our poor weary chaps are not too tired after last nights exertions. This 1 game every three days might start taking it's toll soon. The mighty Poch might even have given them all a day off today? Hope so.

Everton are a good team especially at home, need to keep an eye on that Siggy and Richarliason combo. Do that and we should be fine. We like a long ball, a long cross and a long shot at Everton, they always seem to go in. I think we'll win 2 or 3-1. Kane, Dele and Eriksen, or Kane again or Winksy, be nice if Winksy got a goal. Good luck lads.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Yes, lets hope that our poor weary chaps are not too tired after last nights exertions. This 1 game every three days might start taking it's toll soon. The mighty Poch might even have given them all a day off today? Hope so.

Everton are a good team especially at home, need to keep an eye on that Siggy and Richarliason combo. Do that and we should be fine. We like a long ball, a long cross and a long shot at Everton, they always seem to go in. I think we'll win 2 or 3-1. Kane, Dele and Eriksen, or Kane again or Winksy, be nice if Winksy got a goal. Good luck lads.

What odds on a Winks, Sissoko double?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Yeah shouldn't be complacent but we have to have to keep our roll going.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member

Games are coming thick and fast now but I think this is the toughest one coming til manure in January. Win this and we could go on a really running win. COYS!

Who is going from here?

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Games are coming thick and fast now but I think this is the toughest one coming til manure in January. Win this and we could go on a really running win. COYS!

Who is going from here?

I will see you at the pub...the Arkles, is it?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I will see you at the pub...the Arkles, is it?
good chip shop next door,(not the naff cafe) pie chips&curry sauce,lots of beer,singing in the beer garden,will be great day out!!
You`ll be suprised how old the ground looks,the only structure with more corrugated iron than the set of slumdog millionaire,and you get more legroom if you sat in an oven and then the PA tells you persisitant standing isnt allowed looool.Dont go in to the stadium too early the concourse is tiny and despite being sponsored by chang they didnt sell it in the away end,think you may end up with the gnats piss fosters brews in europe.I like everton though,proper old ground,fans even in full kit wanker mode you dont worry about trouble.
Feel free to take a piss on the kop end gates,tell em i said it was ok to do it.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Everton are a good side but a little soft. Get into them and we should win it comfortably. Two words of advice: STUDS UP!:)

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Everton are a good side but a little soft. Get into them and we should win it comfortably. Two words of advice: STUDS UP!:)
I think we got this as long as we too tired from the last few weeks constant games. I think Everton are better than the bottom 10teams but quite a way off the top 4 or 5 teams. Get at them and we'll be fine.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
The game is on Sunday which will help. Also means that Harry can get down Chigwell High Street on Saturday to buy his wife and kids some Christmas presents......

Imagine what Christmas would be like if you were earning £150k a week ....Dad can I have a new flat for Christmas....??

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I’d like to see a bit of our Chelsea style pressing and harrying today. Some of that and I think we will win reasonably well. Good luck all enjoy yourselves @Liam and @Cryptkeeper

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
They're no mugs but we should have too much for them... get at them with a high tenpo counter attacks and we should be able to exploit them.

3 points today slaps down a little marker to all those around us.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Great first half. I reckon there might be few more goals in this - final score? 6-3, to us of course! Sonny's goal was great I thought, tricky angle that and he kept cool and slotted it home. Another great free kick from Trippier for Harry's goal. Exciting game, let's hope the 2nd half is more of the same. COYS!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
We look fantastic going forward and all over the place at the back. I’m going 6-5 to is at the end. Son on fire at the moment. Keep going lads!!

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
What could happen if we lost HK for a game or two , I know we’ll leave it to son ,CE, and Alli .
Best 1st half of the season so far amd 2nd hasn’t started off to shabbily

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Ffs, I was about to say.... rest Harry and Christian.... and then Siggy notches one back....

Coys 1 more and they are buried.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
That was a fucking great goal..... HE'S ONE OF OUR OWN.....!!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Absolutely fantastic goal, outstanding a thing of true beauty

Reactions: Yid
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Get Skipp on for Eriksen and someone else for Son and someone for Kane and.....

Love this team

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Lamela hasn't been on the pace since he came on... too wasteful I'd have like to see a few kids by now. 75 mins

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Lamela hasn't been on the pace since he came on... too wasteful I'd have like to see a few kids by now. 75 mins
If anything he has been Everton's best player...!!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Our passing was on a whole diferent level today. Are we sure it was the spurs squad that came back from Barca?
It looked effortless and it ran Everton ragged. I dont know how much of that was due to Everton but in order to get the space to play like that you have to work hard off the ball and we did it supetbly and simply carved them apart form front to back. H's 2nd goal epitomised the crisp precise fast passing... what a goal.